Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | College students in the house?
1 2 3 4
I'm a sophomore in college majoring in Landscape Architecture with either a minor in business or horticulture. (Still haven't decided yet but I still have 3 more years of college so no rush)..
I absolutely love my major but it's true what people say.. architecture students have absolutely no life outside of architecture.. it's a lot of hard work and late nights at studio but I wouldn't do it unless I loved it!
I'm a sophomore in college majoring in Landscape Architecture with either a minor in business or horticulture. (Still haven't decided yet but I still have 3 more years of college so no rush)..
I absolutely love my major but it's true what people say.. architecture students have absolutely no life outside of architecture.. it's a lot of hard work and late nights at studio but I wouldn't do it unless I loved it!
Sophomore at Mount Holyoke College.
Majoring in East Asian Studies.
Probably minoring in Educational Studies.
Studying abroad to EWHA Woman's University in South Korea in Fall 2014.
Planning to become an EFL (English as a Foreign Language) Teacher in Asia (specifically South Korea) after I graduate. ^^

And that's...all you need to know about me. :P
Sophomore at Mount Holyoke College.
Majoring in East Asian Studies.
Probably minoring in Educational Studies.
Studying abroad to EWHA Woman's University in South Korea in Fall 2014.
Planning to become an EFL (English as a Foreign Language) Teacher in Asia (specifically South Korea) after I graduate. ^^

And that's...all you need to know about me. :P
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Third year biochemistry undergrad at Royal Holloway, University of London. Finish in June and provided I get the class of degree I want I'll be going on to teacher training in Southampton.
@dragonpaw, slightly different subject area but I know the joys of undergraduate research projects, I spent two months up to my eyeballs in glowing muscle cell cultures, what were you doing? (Oh wow this was months ago but eh)
Third year biochemistry undergrad at Royal Holloway, University of London. Finish in June and provided I get the class of degree I want I'll be going on to teacher training in Southampton.
@dragonpaw, slightly different subject area but I know the joys of undergraduate research projects, I spent two months up to my eyeballs in glowing muscle cell cultures, what were you doing? (Oh wow this was months ago but eh)
1 2 3 4