Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wish Fulfillment [Up to 2000g!]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@undergrowth
May I have 100kt, sylvan apparel and the rest in gems please? Thank you! This I such a great raffle and a really fantastic idea.
@undergrowth
May I have 100kt, sylvan apparel and the rest in gems please? Thank you! This I such a great raffle and a really fantastic idea.
ngEefQw.png
@undergrowth
sending in for 50 more tickets
@undergrowth
sending in for 50 more tickets
@Undergrowth Thank you!! ^-^ Well the breed change and the aviator coat are for a project I'm doing, an automaton based Spiral ^-^ a Copper/Skink/Copper/Spinner/Copper/Contour. I don't know If you know a californian band called Steam Powered Giraffe, well I'm trying to make "Rabbit" one of the "automatons" but the old one (the boy) not the newer version (the girl) :D

But I'm also planning on getting a mate for my avi too ^-^
@Undergrowth Thank you!! ^-^ Well the breed change and the aviator coat are for a project I'm doing, an automaton based Spiral ^-^ a Copper/Skink/Copper/Spinner/Copper/Contour. I don't know If you know a californian band called Steam Powered Giraffe, well I'm trying to make "Rabbit" one of the "automatons" but the old one (the boy) not the newer version (the girl) :D

But I'm also planning on getting a mate for my avi too ^-^
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
@Undergrowth sending in 50kt for more tickets ^^
@Undergrowth sending in 50kt for more tickets ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
sending in 10k for tickets, and i'd like 8 gem familiars (preferably not the unicorns, but any others are fine ^^)
sending in 10k for tickets, and i'd like 8 gem familiars (preferably not the unicorns, but any others are fine ^^)
@Undergrowth Sending you 10k tr for 10 tickets ^-^
@Undergrowth Sending you 10k tr for 10 tickets ^-^
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
@Undergrowth

Sending 26kT for 26 tickets and I wish for a Nocturne Breed Change Scroll (~200g), Glimmer gene (1200g), and Eliminate (~300g)! Thank you for doing this!
@Undergrowth

Sending 26kT for 26 tickets and I wish for a Nocturne Breed Change Scroll (~200g), Glimmer gene (1200g), and Eliminate (~300g)! Thank you for doing this!
96VrrKe.png8WYeVsy.png
@Undergrowth I recently bought a pretty gen one to train for the coliseum So I wish these following items to help in my quest to make her the very best like no one ever was [item=Eliminate] [item=Ambush] [item=Reaper guise] [item=Valkyrie blade] [item=Mainecoon]
@Undergrowth

I recently bought a pretty gen one to train for the coliseum
So I wish these following items to help in my quest to make her the very best like no one ever was

Eliminate
Ambush
Reaper Guise
Valkyrie Blade
Mainecoon
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@Undergrowth My wish is [item=secondary gene: butterfly] I have so many gene projects that need it and I just dont have the money to spare TwT Sending in treasure for tickets
@Undergrowth

My wish is

Secondary Gene: Butterfly

I have so many gene projects that need it and I just dont have the money to spare TwT

Sending in treasure for tickets
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Undergrowth
I just simply wish for a metallic gene so I can finish my custom progen Arda! (that or a light sprite, but I bet those are wayyy above the limit and I do not want to break any rules!!)
@Undergrowth
I just simply wish for a metallic gene so I can finish my custom progen Arda! (that or a light sprite, but I bet those are wayyy above the limit and I do not want to break any rules!!)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25