Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cru's Accents! Flower Power [WC M]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 154
@herongale @swagset @zodiacrockstar
Hey guys! So I'm thinking of doing a 5 copy set just for you all, since you're all whom appear to be interested, and i don't want to keep you waiting! The price would still be the same, etc, I just wanted to know if you were all alright with that?
@herongale @swagset @zodiacrockstar
Hey guys! So I'm thinking of doing a 5 copy set just for you all, since you're all whom appear to be interested, and i don't want to keep you waiting! The price would still be the same, etc, I just wanted to know if you were all alright with that?
tumblr_nqnts5kskM1sj26pzo7_r1_250.png
Wanted: Maize/Coral/Thistle (dream g1 but lets be real)
@crusdragons

I got a notification I was pinged... but now I'm confused to why (?) xD;

your most recent posts don't have me in them. so. yep. Quuaaailll? Queee? O.o;

sorry if the answer is obvious. Maybe I missed something. I'm terribly unobservant and look over things a lot u .u;;;
@crusdragons

I got a notification I was pinged... but now I'm confused to why (?) xD;

your most recent posts don't have me in them. so. yep. Quuaaailll? Queee? O.o;

sorry if the answer is obvious. Maybe I missed something. I'm terribly unobservant and look over things a lot u .u;;;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster
Answered in the first post, lol! I was sending out accents and put the pings in so I wouldn't have to hunt for all your links.
@ronnster
Answered in the first post, lol! I was sending out accents and put the pings in so I wouldn't have to hunt for all your links.
@CrusDragons
Fine by me! I just sent the gems right now. :)
@CrusDragons
Fine by me! I just sent the gems right now. :)
@CrusDragons Would I be able to play treasure or would you rather payment in Gems since it's just the set of 5?
@CrusDragons Would I be able to play treasure or would you rather payment in Gems since it's just the set of 5?
@Zodiacrockstar
Yup, I would still allow that!

@Herongale
Thank you very much!
@Zodiacrockstar
Yup, I would still allow that!

@Herongale
Thank you very much!
@glacies @niharike @finches @valyria @jetblacksteel @theelvishdevil @ErsatzLace @ronnster @vulpen

I'm just pinging you all to let you know, it has come to my attention that the accent appears to have a little flaw! The corners are greyed when they shouldn't be. I'll be trying to contact Undel about it soon, and I'll let you all know if I need to take the accents back up in order for them to be fixed! Thank you for your patience and understanding!
@glacies @niharike @finches @valyria @jetblacksteel @theelvishdevil @ErsatzLace @ronnster @vulpen

I'm just pinging you all to let you know, it has come to my attention that the accent appears to have a little flaw! The corners are greyed when they shouldn't be. I'll be trying to contact Undel about it soon, and I'll let you all know if I need to take the accents back up in order for them to be fixed! Thank you for your patience and understanding!
@CrusDragons
That's fine. Normally you don't have to collect the accents if there's a flaw as any changes made will apply to all of them (:
@CrusDragons
That's fine. Normally you don't have to collect the accents if there's a flaw as any changes made will apply to all of them (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Crusdragons

here's my two cents regarding this (I decided to examine the returned accent and it's .."new features".. mid-post, hence me blabbing even more. apologies)

Sometimes the staff "tweaks" the accents for some reason or another, so this "flaw" may be on purpose.. Usually unintentionally "flawed" accents are when the accents are set for the wrong breed/gender oorrrr if they are set wrong.. which I think might be due to something on the submitter's side so that might not be the staff's doing... the wrong breed/gender setting might also be due to a typo from the submitter's site.

I did see an accents substantially changed (and another slightly changed), but I believe this was due to the staff deciding to make it more rules-abiding... or sometimes I think a tweak is made due to the desire to "improve" it... because one accent I witnessed was changed like, a lot... and the artist/submitter wasn't notified this was going to happen and wasn't given an explanation to why this happened upon receiving the accents.

and contacting the staff about changed/typos/flaws/errors/etc/etc is time-consuming. so I'd maybe give a head's up this could take days, if lucky, or this could take over a month (some people have actually given up trying to contact the staff... it can be bad.. :/ ).

edit:
judging by the pretty specific placements of the "gray-ish" areas, I'm like 75% sure (don't quote me on this though) this was an intentional "fix" by a staff member. Maybe they didn't think the line art was defined enough? I know it's against the rules to make the lineart white (or lighter than the accent colour for non-white colours)... maybe this had something to do with it?

If I'm correct, that's another disappoint in my opinion. I think the artist should be contacted if adjustments are made.. People would probably be more understanding towards the staff and the artist/submitter wouldn't be caught off guard and left wondring...

buuuuut... if I'm wrong, that's a really weird/atypical* random flaw.

*(not a typo) - I indeed meant "atypical" not "a [space] typical", just in case clarification is/was necessary. very similar words/wordings for very opposite meanings xD'
@Crusdragons

here's my two cents regarding this (I decided to examine the returned accent and it's .."new features".. mid-post, hence me blabbing even more. apologies)

Sometimes the staff "tweaks" the accents for some reason or another, so this "flaw" may be on purpose.. Usually unintentionally "flawed" accents are when the accents are set for the wrong breed/gender oorrrr if they are set wrong.. which I think might be due to something on the submitter's side so that might not be the staff's doing... the wrong breed/gender setting might also be due to a typo from the submitter's site.

I did see an accents substantially changed (and another slightly changed), but I believe this was due to the staff deciding to make it more rules-abiding... or sometimes I think a tweak is made due to the desire to "improve" it... because one accent I witnessed was changed like, a lot... and the artist/submitter wasn't notified this was going to happen and wasn't given an explanation to why this happened upon receiving the accents.

and contacting the staff about changed/typos/flaws/errors/etc/etc is time-consuming. so I'd maybe give a head's up this could take days, if lucky, or this could take over a month (some people have actually given up trying to contact the staff... it can be bad.. :/ ).

edit:
judging by the pretty specific placements of the "gray-ish" areas, I'm like 75% sure (don't quote me on this though) this was an intentional "fix" by a staff member. Maybe they didn't think the line art was defined enough? I know it's against the rules to make the lineart white (or lighter than the accent colour for non-white colours)... maybe this had something to do with it?

If I'm correct, that's another disappoint in my opinion. I think the artist should be contacted if adjustments are made.. People would probably be more understanding towards the staff and the artist/submitter wouldn't be caught off guard and left wondring...

buuuuut... if I'm wrong, that's a really weird/atypical* random flaw.

*(not a typo) - I indeed meant "atypical" not "a [space] typical", just in case clarification is/was necessary. very similar words/wordings for very opposite meanings xD'
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@CrusDragons Lovely! i'll send it now!
@CrusDragons Lovely! i'll send it now!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 154