Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cru's Accents! Flower Power [WC M]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 154
@Ronnster
lol, the accent was made completely within the rules as I submitted it - no lineart was white etc. I think it's less of a "fix" than it just was part of the item making process that didn't get cleaned up all the way. It looks like the grey area framing of the accent it just part of adjusting the size/boundary/placement so that whoever does it can see where the boundary is, and then they probably simply forgot to erase it. We really don't know though, since we're not actually a part of that whole process. uvu

I'll be contacting staff about it regardless, and hopefully it will be fixed up soon.

But thanks to @JetBlackSteel 's comment, I now know that I shouldn't have to take up anyone accents due to it, so that make the process a lot easier!
@Ronnster
lol, the accent was made completely within the rules as I submitted it - no lineart was white etc. I think it's less of a "fix" than it just was part of the item making process that didn't get cleaned up all the way. It looks like the grey area framing of the accent it just part of adjusting the size/boundary/placement so that whoever does it can see where the boundary is, and then they probably simply forgot to erase it. We really don't know though, since we're not actually a part of that whole process. uvu

I'll be contacting staff about it regardless, and hopefully it will be fixed up soon.

But thanks to @JetBlackSteel 's comment, I now know that I shouldn't have to take up anyone accents due to it, so that make the process a lot easier!
tumblr_nqnts5kskM1sj26pzo7_r1_250.png
Wanted: Maize/Coral/Thistle (dream g1 but lets be real)
@CrusDragons
Is it okay if I can reserve Female Imp Ivy accent already? x'D Just saw it on tumblr and must have one.
@CrusDragons
Is it okay if I can reserve Female Imp Ivy accent already? x'D Just saw it on tumblr and must have one.
KmnIjfw.png
@ronnster @CrusDragons
Not gonna lie, it actually took me a bit to see the problem XD

I believe when they run the accent through tests they change the color of the background and whatnot. Looks like they forgot to erase everything afterwards. Seeing as PS is pretty gray themed I could see why they missed it.

If anything I think they made the shading darker.

Also I know what you're talking about ronnster. It was the fox points wasnt it? It changed the lineart and shading a lot but instead of contacting the artist to fix it they slapped a new shadow and lineart over it making it really obvious.
@ronnster @CrusDragons
Not gonna lie, it actually took me a bit to see the problem XD

I believe when they run the accent through tests they change the color of the background and whatnot. Looks like they forgot to erase everything afterwards. Seeing as PS is pretty gray themed I could see why they missed it.

If anything I think they made the shading darker.

Also I know what you're talking about ronnster. It was the fox points wasnt it? It changed the lineart and shading a lot but instead of contacting the artist to fix it they slapped a new shadow and lineart over it making it really obvious.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@CrusDragons @JetBlackSteel

I got lost at the testing process and adding and erasing thing. I never really got into digital art so obviously something goes down in the approval process that is an unknown process to me. but yeah, considering I never even could figure out photoshop, this isn't a surprise lol. I (was) so old school with art u .u;;;

and yeah, I was talking about that incident. I think another person may have gotten a slight edit without them being contacted as well.

so.. I figured if it can happen once (or twice or..etc..etc..) it can happen again... and I sorta remember an edit where it was kinda like overkill to the point it almost seemed beyond making it abide the rules... hence me thinking that could have been the case here. the whole "making it super legit" rather than just leaving it "plain ol legit"... I was thinking this accent was fine from square one... but yeah... if this testing process goes like y'all states it was def prolly just an "oopsie" u wu;;;
@CrusDragons @JetBlackSteel

I got lost at the testing process and adding and erasing thing. I never really got into digital art so obviously something goes down in the approval process that is an unknown process to me. but yeah, considering I never even could figure out photoshop, this isn't a surprise lol. I (was) so old school with art u .u;;;

and yeah, I was talking about that incident. I think another person may have gotten a slight edit without them being contacted as well.

so.. I figured if it can happen once (or twice or..etc..etc..) it can happen again... and I sorta remember an edit where it was kinda like overkill to the point it almost seemed beyond making it abide the rules... hence me thinking that could have been the case here. the whole "making it super legit" rather than just leaving it "plain ol legit"... I was thinking this accent was fine from square one... but yeah... if this testing process goes like y'all states it was def prolly just an "oopsie" u wu;;;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Just an update to say I've sent a request to have it fixed, and hopefully all will go well! Thank you Jet and ronnster for the information!

@Nabesima
The reserve/ping list for the female ivy accent is already, closed actually! My apologies. ;c I so far only plan on making one round, but if demand exceed supply I might do another!
Just an update to say I've sent a request to have it fixed, and hopefully all will go well! Thank you Jet and ronnster for the information!

@Nabesima
The reserve/ping list for the female ivy accent is already, closed actually! My apologies. ;c I so far only plan on making one round, but if demand exceed supply I might do another!
@CrusDragons
*weh* Okay then... I keep missing the best accents :I Damn time zones, everything happens when I sleep.
@CrusDragons
*weh* Okay then... I keep missing the best accents :I Damn time zones, everything happens when I sleep.
KmnIjfw.png
@ronnster When you do an accent its possible to draw outside the lines. When you do a skin all the layers are locked so you can color inside. So in order to find floating pixels on accents they'll turn the background all black. If there is anything outside the lineart it'll be super easy to spot. Here's the problem [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1096653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10967/1096653_350.png[/img] [/url] You can see at the corners are gray spots. (actual corners of the image not the accent) Looks like something went wrong with the process whether it was testing or making the actual accent item image. Which is highly likely seeing as how when you do a transparent image the background changes to white and gray checkers.
@ronnster
When you do an accent its possible to draw outside the lines. When you do a skin all the layers are locked so you can color inside. So in order to find floating pixels on accents they'll turn the background all black. If there is anything outside the lineart it'll be super easy to spot.

Here's the problem

1096653_350.png

You can see at the corners are gray spots. (actual corners of the image not the accent) Looks like something went wrong with the process whether it was testing or making the actual accent item image. Which is highly likely seeing as how when you do a transparent image the background changes to white and gray checkers.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@CrusDragons can I be put on the general ping list? I saw the gorgeous ocean-themed accent you made on tumblr & I'd definitely like to know when it becomes available!
@CrusDragons can I be put on the general ping list? I saw the gorgeous ocean-themed accent you made on tumblr & I'd definitely like to know when it becomes available!
whalesbone.png
@iamsoeridone
Sure thing and I'm glad to have your interest! uvu
@iamsoeridone
Sure thing and I'm glad to have your interest! uvu
@CrusDragons
Lovely accent! If you do a green version and/or for other breeds I'd love to nab a few copies! :D
@CrusDragons
Lovely accent! If you do a green version and/or for other breeds I'd love to nab a few copies! :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 154