Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@dualscepters

Sorry to hear that, and good luck on your finals. They're evil I tell you. *shifty eyes*

Please take him off. If he's not gone by the time you're available, I'll put him up for adoption. :O
@dualscepters

Sorry to hear that, and good luck on your finals. They're evil I tell you. *shifty eyes*

Please take him off. If he's not gone by the time you're available, I'll put him up for adoption. :O
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@dualscepters I will be sending mine to plague to be named trained then exalted so please take him off
@dualscepters I will be sending mine to plague to be named trained then exalted so please take him off
boIu4p9.png
I was away due to family emergencies.. Looks like my win got exalted before I could pick him up sadly :(
I was away due to family emergencies.. Looks like my win got exalted before I could pick him up sadly :(
Selling 1st gen Waja/CWP/wc/items for treasure & gems, click here for the thread!
@dualscpeters
Freaking 'ell FR. Why u no ping???

Anyways, I'll have to get exalt the two dragons I have up if in the next round nobody is interested, as I'm starting to get an influx of dragons.
@dualscpeters
Freaking 'ell FR. Why u no ping???

Anyways, I'll have to get exalt the two dragons I have up if in the next round nobody is interested, as I'm starting to get an influx of dragons.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44