Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Civil War open to all
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
There are 2 clans, Light and Dark. The world is in extreme danger. The clans are going to have a civil war but they need an army first. The Dark clan wants to take over the world, killing anyone who tries to stop them. The Light Clan is only trying to stop them. @Dragonclaw101, will your characters lead the clans? (Human rp) People who should join: @Dragonclaw101 @iamaline134 @Layla789 @CelstialOrca @CrystalBones @MysticalDreamer @chefsquirrel999 @Shinxle @Epidemics To join fill out this form Name Age Gender Powers(3 max) no shape shifting Fears Backstory Personality Weapon Clan Looks Name: Crystal Joser Age: 16 Gender: Female Powers: telepathic Fears: getting hit out of anger Backstory: Crystal was abused since she was 3. At the age of 14 she finally ran way. Personality: she is shy and doesnt try to make herself known Weapon: sword Clan: Light Looks: [img]http://www.goodwp.com/images/201306/goodwp.com_29035.jpg[/img] Name: John Gunder Age: 20 Gender: male Powers: shadow travel, poisonous sword Fears: losing everything he has ever obtained Backstory: he comes from a rich family so he always gets what he wants Personality: he hates all people and want complete power but he knows he would not be a good leader Weapon: sword Clan: Dark Looks: [img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5011/5515925660_57efaa1842_z.jpg[/img]
There are 2 clans, Light and Dark. The world is in extreme danger. The clans are going to have a civil war but they need an army first. The Dark clan wants to take over the world, killing anyone who tries to stop them. The Light Clan is only trying to stop them. @Dragonclaw101, will your characters lead the clans?
(Human rp)

People who should join:
@Dragonclaw101
@iamaline134
@Layla789
@CelstialOrca
@CrystalBones
@MysticalDreamer
@chefsquirrel999
@Shinxle
@Epidemics

To join fill out this form

Name
Powers(3 max) no shape shifting
Fears
Backstory
Personality
Weapon
Clan
Looks

Name: Crystal Joser
Powers: telepathic
Fears: getting hit out of anger
Backstory: Crystal was abused since she was 3. At the age of 14 she finally ran way.
Personality: she is shy and doesnt try to make herself known
Weapon: sword
Clan: Light
Looks: goodwp.com_29035.jpg

Name: John Gunder
Powers: shadow travel, poisonous sword
Fears: losing everything he has ever obtained
Backstory: he comes from a rich family so he always gets what he wants
Personality: he hates all people and want complete power but he knows he would not be a good leader
Weapon: sword
Clan: Dark
Looks: 5515925660_57efaa1842_z.jpg
VAAnkLY.png
Holy high heck...hes hot
Holy high heck...hes hot
I am a fluffy Waffle
I am a scaly Dino
I am a crazy person through and through
@Pearlcatcher101 @Skyfox101
I will edit this some other time
Name:Jazmine Age:23 Gender: Powers(3 max) no shape shifting: Telepathic, can use light magic Fears: Afraid of her friends getting hurt, afraid of not being loved, afraid of Rick destroying everythng. Backstory: Doesn't remeber much, exept name and powers. In trying to get her memory back, she accidently realesed Rick. Is the master swordsman. PersonalityNnice, caring and assumes the best in everyone. Weapon:The Dragon Sword, which can light on fire. ClanLight (leader) Looks:[img]http://img.7te.org/images/570x363/flaming-sword-dragon-age-3-wallpaper-hd-6591848.jpg[/img] Name:Rick Age:23 (well, actually 2, but looks and acts 23) Gender:Male Powers(3 max) no shape shifting:Telepathic, and can use dark magic Fears:Well... not really anything, because he is made of all the evil in Jazmine's soul, and therfore is made of some fear, and consumes fear. Backstory:Made from the evil in Jazmine's soul, the master bowman Personality:Absolutly evil and hates all Weapon:The Dark Bow Clan:Dark (leader) Looks:[img]http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/158808/DarkArcher_male.jpg[/img] AVE RICK AND JAZMINE IF THEY CAN'T TURN INTO A DRAGON!
Name:Jazmine
Powers(3 max) no shape shifting: Telepathic, can use light magic
Fears: Afraid of her friends getting hurt, afraid of not being loved, afraid of Rick destroying everythng.
Backstory: Doesn't remeber much, exept name and powers. In trying to get her memory back, she accidently realesed Rick. Is the master swordsman.
PersonalityNnice, caring and assumes the best in everyone.
Weapon:The Dragon Sword, which can light on fire.
ClanLight (leader)
Looks:flaming-sword-dragon-age-3-wallpaper-hd-6591848.jpg

Name:Rick
Powers(3 max) no shape shifting:Telepathic, and can use dark magic
Fears:Well... not really anything, because he is made of all the evil in Jazmine's soul, and therfore is made of some fear, and consumes fear.
Backstory:Made from the evil in Jazmine's soul, the master bowman
Personality:Absolutly evil and hates all
Weapon:The Dark Bow
Clan:Dark (leader)
Looks:DarkArcher_male.jpg
AVE RICK AND JAZMINE IF THEY CAN'T TURN INTO A DRAGON!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Credit the artists for the appearances.
Credit the artists for the appearances.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
we don't know who drew them
we don't know who drew them
VAAnkLY.png
@TootzyTFM is right. You should credit the artists for their work.

@Icequeen101 - Crystal 's image is from http://chrisnfy85.deviantart.com/art/Ma-Wen-Lu-339829734 (a character from the "Generals Order Trading Card Game"). John's image is from the manga/anime, Psychic Detective Yakumo.

@Dragonclaw101 - Jazmine's image is a picture of the generic Inquisitor/Herald of Andraste from Dragon Age: Inquisition (I don't know the name of the artist, but I recognize the art as part of the game). Rick's art, according to TinEye, also appears to be Dragon Age: Inquisition art, but I honestly don't recognise it.

Hope that helps!
@TootzyTFM is right. You should credit the artists for their work.

@Icequeen101 - Crystal 's image is from http://chrisnfy85.deviantart.com/art/Ma-Wen-Lu-339829734 (a character from the "Generals Order Trading Card Game"). John's image is from the manga/anime, Psychic Detective Yakumo.

@Dragonclaw101 - Jazmine's image is a picture of the generic Inquisitor/Herald of Andraste from Dragon Age: Inquisition (I don't know the name of the artist, but I recognize the art as part of the game). Rick's art, according to TinEye, also appears to be Dragon Age: Inquisition art, but I honestly don't recognise it.

Hope that helps!
lighth7.png
It does! Thank you!
It does! Thank you!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Name: Layla (last name unknown)
Fears: everyone finding out about her wings and hurting her again
Powers: telepathic and the ability to turn into a cat. (From her being neko)
Backstory: layla's family died at age 3. She was taken to a lab and was tested on unill age 13, when she escaped. She was given wings there.
Wepon(s): she normally uses a knife, but has a sword and a GB also. (She has a shield for defense)
Clan: light
Looks(there is no picture for her): she normally wears a long sleeved shirt and a jacket with jeans. She has short hair where the left side is pink and the right is blue. Same for her eyes. She is neko so she has cat ears and a tail. She has white wings from the experimentsame at the lab. She wears her jacket to cover the wings and tail and always has her hood up to cover her ears. She wears long sleeves to cover her aelrms from self harm. She wears a small blue locket that's almost unnoticeable given to her by her now dead sister. She doesn't like to talk about it.
Personally: she is normally very shy and very closed off, not talking about herself at all. It's hard to make friends with her, but she will help people when they don't notice.
Name: Layla (last name unknown)
Fears: everyone finding out about her wings and hurting her again
Powers: telepathic and the ability to turn into a cat. (From her being neko)
Backstory: layla's family died at age 3. She was taken to a lab and was tested on unill age 13, when she escaped. She was given wings there.
Wepon(s): she normally uses a knife, but has a sword and a GB also. (She has a shield for defense)
Clan: light
Looks(there is no picture for her): she normally wears a long sleeved shirt and a jacket with jeans. She has short hair where the left side is pink and the right is blue. Same for her eyes. She is neko so she has cat ears and a tail. She has white wings from the experimentsame at the lab. She wears her jacket to cover the wings and tail and always has her hood up to cover her ears. She wears long sleeves to cover her aelrms from self harm. She wears a small blue locket that's almost unnoticeable given to her by her now dead sister. She doesn't like to talk about it.
Personally: she is normally very shy and very closed off, not talking about herself at all. It's hard to make friends with her, but she will help people when they don't notice.
You should hate me. Why don't you hate me?
Much better :)
Much better :)
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@Layla789 no shapeshifting. Otherwise, Ii would totaly have Jazmine and Rick shapeshifters to dragon :(
@Layla789 no shapeshifting. Otherwise, Ii would totaly have Jazmine and Rick shapeshifters to dragon :(

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46