Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DarlingNoir Art Shoppe (Open)
1 2 3
@darlingnoir

I'd love to grab some art of this girl in this style, if that's okay :3 Would you prefer to be paid now or later? :o
@darlingnoir

I'd love to grab some art of this girl in this style, if that's okay :3 Would you prefer to be paid now or later? :o
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@darlingnoir

Id love art from you, but how many slots are you taking?

(Also agreed w/ Romiress)

Edit: Eulerian's suggestions are actually pretty solid ones.
@darlingnoir

Id love art from you, but how many slots are you taking?

(Also agreed w/ Romiress)

Edit: Eulerian's suggestions are actually pretty solid ones.
_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif
@darlingnoir

Hi, hi~~! Um, answering both your ping and your PM, I really think you should consider upping your prices yet again.

Building off of what a previous person set up:

2000 gems - 2,000,000 treasure full background

750 gems per extra dragon - 750,000 treasure extra

750 gems - 750,000 treasure

600 gems - 600,000 treasure

500 gems - 500,000 treasure

300 gems - 300,000 treasure - flat color

150 gems - 150,000 treasure flat color simplified dragons

75 gems - 75,000 treasure head shots

It's not perfect, I know but... Think of it this way: 100 gems or 100,000 treasure is roughly equivalent to one dollar.
@darlingnoir

Hi, hi~~! Um, answering both your ping and your PM, I really think you should consider upping your prices yet again.

Building off of what a previous person set up:

2000 gems - 2,000,000 treasure full background

750 gems per extra dragon - 750,000 treasure extra

750 gems - 750,000 treasure

600 gems - 600,000 treasure

500 gems - 500,000 treasure

300 gems - 300,000 treasure - flat color

150 gems - 150,000 treasure flat color simplified dragons

75 gems - 75,000 treasure head shots

It's not perfect, I know but... Think of it this way: 100 gems or 100,000 treasure is roughly equivalent to one dollar.
otQd63W.png
@darlingnoir

Any chance you design human versions of dragons? I'm in love with your art and I have a dragon that I'd like drawn as a human but she doesn't have any image references. I'd be happy to pay extra :)
@darlingnoir

Any chance you design human versions of dragons? I'm in love with your art and I have a dragon that I'd like drawn as a human but she doesn't have any image references. I'd be happy to pay extra :)
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay yeah! i could design you a human form of you dragon the question would just be then if you want an actual like human human or a humanoid gijinka form of your dragon
@AiDeeKay yeah! i could design you a human form of you dragon the question would just be then if you want an actual like human human or a humanoid gijinka form of your dragon
@darlingnoir

A humanoid gijinka. But I see you're still deciding pricing? Should I wait to order until you have it sorted out?
@darlingnoir

A humanoid gijinka. But I see you're still deciding pricing? Should I wait to order until you have it sorted out?
rvIMLeS.png
@Eulerian @Mue@Romiress i see you you mean with the prices, for now though i just want to test out to see how many request i get from people and work from there, but if i do get a lot of business i will raise my prices again. Once again thank you for the advice I appreciate it!
@Eulerian @Mue@Romiress i see you you mean with the prices, for now though i just want to test out to see how many request i get from people and work from there, but if i do get a lot of business i will raise my prices again. Once again thank you for the advice I appreciate it!
@darlingnoir if you're open I'd love to order from you. your art is adorable, but I wanted to ask and make sure first!
@darlingnoir if you're open I'd love to order from you. your art is adorable, but I wanted to ask and make sure first!
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Darlingnoir

Did you have a form to fill out then, or was the existing post good?
@Darlingnoir

Did you have a form to fill out then, or was the existing post good?
[center]@darlingnoir In that case, could I get a gijinka design for this lady? Like your third example for 100g. I have the idea that she's got long flowing, wavy hair and she's very much gothic lolita with lots of lace. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26865726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268658/26865726_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@darlingnoir

In that case, could I get a gijinka design for this lady? Like your third example for 100g. I have the idea that she's got long flowing, wavy hair and she's very much gothic lolita with lots of lace.

26865726_350.png
rvIMLeS.png
1 2 3