Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lace: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77
*kneels*

*clutches chest*

i'd like to thank not only god but jesus-
*kneels*

*clutches chest*

i'd like to thank not only god but jesus-
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
The new gene is gorgeous!
DHsCMJx.png
SO BEAUTIFUL
SO BEAUTIFUL
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
Interesting new tert. I didn't expect that at all. I can imagine that it'll have a lot of potential with some color combos and genes. Love the familiars! Finally, my dragons can befriend a hyena!
Interesting new tert. I didn't expect that at all. I can imagine that it'll have a lot of potential with some color combos and genes. Love the familiars! Finally, my dragons can befriend a hyena!
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=16&winggene=0&wings=80&auth=f127119dffbf9e2bdf52f16daa1a684a10e100d6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Neat now I only need to grab the gene from the market place and--- Okay what about the auction house-- Oh. oh I don't need it. Orz
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=16&winggene=0&wings=80&auth=f127119dffbf9e2bdf52f16daa1a684a10e100d6&dummyext=prev.png

Neat now I only need to grab the gene from the market place and--- Okay what about the auction house--

Oh. oh I don't need it. Orz
I have an almighty need for the l a c e
I have an almighty need for the l a c e
ZhydIqY.png
I WANT THE PUPPERS
I WANT THE PUPPERS
0e7EtYn.png
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cutell!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cutell!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
LACE FANCY LACE YES
LACE FANCY LACE YES
BGibTCz.png
snazzy
snazzy
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77