Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FireDom] OOF Raffle - DONE (pg 50)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50
@Poisonedpaper

Yes, those are the correct badges and they are now in the badge section! Apologies for the delay.

@Yay @October

Badges are up.

@Equusina

The calculator is back in revised form.

Note: You'll need to make your own copy of the sheet and update raffle and buy prices on your own copy. Use at your own risk!

I can't, for example, guarantee that the prices will always be right on any user's copy because it's their responsibility to edit the chart to reflect the most current pricing.
@Poisonedpaper

Yes, those are the correct badges and they are now in the badge section! Apologies for the delay.

@Yay @October

Badges are up.

@Equusina

The calculator is back in revised form.

Note: You'll need to make your own copy of the sheet and update raffle and buy prices on your own copy. Use at your own risk!

I can't, for example, guarantee that the prices will always be right on any user's copy because it's their responsibility to edit the chart to reflect the most current pricing.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel The link to the calculator is broken for me, FYI
@Oriel The link to the calculator is broken for me, FYI
Mz9FfKs.png
@ImGoingSpace Hi, I think you wrote down the wrong name for me in the sheet, it says TheJadeApple for three dragons I sent you (CR #2226323)
@ImGoingSpace Hi, I think you wrote down the wrong name for me in the sheet, it says TheJadeApple for three dragons I sent you (CR #2226323)
ZVpCPil.png
[quote name="TheJadeSiren" date=2017-02-27 10:36:56] @ImGoingSpace Hi, I think you wrote down the wrong name for me in the sheet, it says TheJadeApple for three dragons I sent you (CR #2226323) [/quote] Correct! Crossed wires, used to working with IDs! (i was talking about apples haha)
TheJadeSiren wrote on 2017-02-27:
Correct! Crossed wires, used to working with IDs! (i was talking about apples haha)
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@Poisonedpaper

Try now! I used the non-HTTP version of the url: ******/firecalc

FR took exception to me dropping the prefix, it seems.
@Poisonedpaper

Try now! I used the non-HTTP version of the url: ******/firecalc

FR took exception to me dropping the prefix, it seems.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Aearonlinn

Sending a few 1 way trades your way with level 6 dragons!
@Aearonlinn

Sending a few 1 way trades your way with level 6 dragons!
@Ashrahn excellent, thank you! Hit me up!
@Ashrahn excellent, thank you! Hit me up!
lBPJhp2.gif718.Pots200.Aearonlinn_zpsnudrsoqa.pnglBPJhp2.gif
@Aearonlinn

Ty! Just a quick question as I can't read the spreadsheet very well- you counted all 4 of my dragons I sent over right? Sorry if its a dumb question, I haven't really ever donated to a Dom raffle before ^^;
@Aearonlinn

Ty! Just a quick question as I can't read the spreadsheet very well- you counted all 4 of my dragons I sent over right? Sorry if its a dumb question, I haven't really ever donated to a Dom raffle before ^^;
@Ashrahn Not a dumb question at all! They're all counted and you have a total of 720 tickets listed for your trouble. Thank you so much ♥
@Ashrahn Not a dumb question at all! They're all counted and you have a total of 720 tickets listed for your trouble. Thank you so much ♥
lBPJhp2.gif718.Pots200.Aearonlinn_zpsnudrsoqa.pnglBPJhp2.gif
Hello im selling three level five dragons. go ahead and send me a crossroads when you're ready.
Hello im selling three level five dragons. go ahead and send me a crossroads when you're ready.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50