Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FireDom] OOF Raffle - DONE (pg 50)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50
@Oriel

Thanks :) She appreciates not having to wait for her festival week to show off, lol!
@Oriel

Thanks :) She appreciates not having to wait for her festival week to show off, lol!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Oriel

Just a quick question. Went to the new spreadsheet and looked at the totals sheet. I am listed with 2 dragons.....I sent two CR's with total of 6 dragons. Maybe I am not looking at this right?

Also, is the calculator sheet working again. Now THAT is really cool!!
@Oriel

Just a quick question. Went to the new spreadsheet and looked at the totals sheet. I am listed with 2 dragons.....I sent two CR's with total of 6 dragons. Maybe I am not looking at this right?

Also, is the calculator sheet working again. Now THAT is really cool!!
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
@Equusina So basically what happened with the transfer is that anyone who used the old form fill method shows up in the batches they sent. You're credited with 21 levels of dragons in two batches, which if I were to guess, was 6 level 7 dragons, but can't be sure. There's no difference in tickets between two 21s and six 7s, so it's really just a display thing.

I had to transfer them that way because I didn't have any data on what dragons were sent -- there's no way for me to know for sure whether you sent a single 21, two 10s and a 1, a 12 and a 9, or any combination of up to three dragons that adds up to 21 levels. The only reason the other people that have precise dragon amounts have them is if they were recorded using the normal method, as seen on the current spreadsheet, rather than the form method.
@Equusina So basically what happened with the transfer is that anyone who used the old form fill method shows up in the batches they sent. You're credited with 21 levels of dragons in two batches, which if I were to guess, was 6 level 7 dragons, but can't be sure. There's no difference in tickets between two 21s and six 7s, so it's really just a display thing.

I had to transfer them that way because I didn't have any data on what dragons were sent -- there's no way for me to know for sure whether you sent a single 21, two 10s and a 1, a 12 and a 9, or any combination of up to three dragons that adds up to 21 levels. The only reason the other people that have precise dragon amounts have them is if they were recorded using the normal method, as seen on the current spreadsheet, rather than the form method.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Equusina

That's just me not finished recording yet! Sorry about that. ^^; Oops. Aheh. I haven't had much sleep, Alestrius above is correct.

It'll be done right before I go to bed this evening, if the CRs were to me.

The calculator sheet needs some refinements and streamlining. I had a suggestion to do a mix of javascript and html to avoid the slowdown of google docs, but I can certainly make versions of the calculator sheet (refined, fixed a little) available to anyone who wants to mess around with them.

The calculators were originally constructed to interact with a CR-recording raffle form, so that the CR message would provide the same information in the same order as the questions on the form - you know, make raffle recording easier for people who might be uncomfortable editing spreadsheets, get RSI wrist pain like I do, or be otherwise overwhelmed by the process.

I've been considering making an "individual" calculator sheet that people can copy for themselves if they want to use - you know, rather than having 8+ on one sheet. Which just seems to be asking for trouble.
@Equusina

That's just me not finished recording yet! Sorry about that. ^^; Oops. Aheh. I haven't had much sleep, Alestrius above is correct.

It'll be done right before I go to bed this evening, if the CRs were to me.

The calculator sheet needs some refinements and streamlining. I had a suggestion to do a mix of javascript and html to avoid the slowdown of google docs, but I can certainly make versions of the calculator sheet (refined, fixed a little) available to anyone who wants to mess around with them.

The calculators were originally constructed to interact with a CR-recording raffle form, so that the CR message would provide the same information in the same order as the questions on the form - you know, make raffle recording easier for people who might be uncomfortable editing spreadsheets, get RSI wrist pain like I do, or be otherwise overwhelmed by the process.

I've been considering making an "individual" calculator sheet that people can copy for themselves if they want to use - you know, rather than having 8+ on one sheet. Which just seems to be asking for trouble.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
[quote name="Equusina" date=2017-02-26 21:46:13] Just a quick question. Went to the new spreadsheet and looked at the totals sheet. I am listed with 2 dragons.....I sent two CR's with total of 6 dragons. Maybe I am not looking at this right? [/quote] Also: only the sender and receiver of a CR can see the dragons in the CR link. So if someone else on the form wants to investigate, there's no way for them to do that other than for you to say - send them a screenshot of the dragons in your CR. One of the limitations of the system is that, while it does provide detailed information to the people who participated in the transaction, that information is not "public."
Equusina wrote on 2017-02-26:

Also: only the sender and receiver of a CR can see the dragons in the CR link. So if someone else on the form wants to investigate, there's no way for them to do that other than for you to say - send them a screenshot of the dragons in your CR.

One of the limitations of the system is that, while it does provide detailed information to the people who participated in the transaction, that information is not "public."
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel @Alestrius

No problems! Understand your recording system now. Smart way to transfer data. I was just checking. Love what you guys are doing. Probably ridiculously hard to fix the calculator in the middle of a dom battle.....have you slept at all?......so no problem. I will include math as I know how much I appreciate it when I man our buy/raffle threads.

Best of luck!! Go Fire!!
@Oriel @Alestrius

No problems! Understand your recording system now. Smart way to transfer data. I was just checking. Love what you guys are doing. Probably ridiculously hard to fix the calculator in the middle of a dom battle.....have you slept at all?......so no problem. I will include math as I know how much I appreciate it when I man our buy/raffle threads.

Best of luck!! Go Fire!!
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
@Oriel

Three of my Level 8 lovelies have taken off with jars full of Fireflies, headed your way!
@Oriel

Three of my Level 8 lovelies have taken off with jars full of Fireflies, headed your way!
@Ruffian Thank you very much for your support!
@Ruffian Thank you very much for your support!
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Oriel

Just send you a CR. Hope I'm not too late!
@Oriel

Just send you a CR. Hope I'm not too late!
@Tetris, incoming!
@Tetris, incoming!
HEveOVO.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50