Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any FR Furs? (Also Discord Chat)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm a bit of a Furry tbh....
I don't normally say it though, I'll get attacked left right and centre :')
I'm a bit of a Furry tbh....
I don't normally say it though, I'll get attacked left right and centre :')
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
furry here! been one for about.. 5 years now?
I'm dying for a suit of my sona, but no money :c
furry here! been one for about.. 5 years now?
I'm dying for a suit of my sona, but no money :c
plague_small.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.pngplague_small.png
hello everyone. i've never been the most active member but ive been a furry lurker for almost 10 years.
hello everyone. i've never been the most active member but ive been a furry lurker for almost 10 years.
-loud sliding-

Fellow fur here! Haven't been one for long but I am one at heart! I've got about 5, maybe 6 OCs. A snek, bird/dragon hybrid thing, a horse, a dwarf wolf(fat puppy ok) and a husky. At the same time, they're always changing because I keep discovering things and thinking "Oh jeez this one's a Mary-Sue time to git rid of it!". I dream of getting a fursuit of my birgon but He's farily new, so I still have to decide on patterns and colors.
-loud sliding-

Fellow fur here! Haven't been one for long but I am one at heart! I've got about 5, maybe 6 OCs. A snek, bird/dragon hybrid thing, a horse, a dwarf wolf(fat puppy ok) and a husky. At the same time, they're always changing because I keep discovering things and thinking "Oh jeez this one's a Mary-Sue time to git rid of it!". I dream of getting a fursuit of my birgon but He's farily new, so I still have to decide on patterns and colors.
dQT1EzU.gif
Heeeeeeeey waddup I'm a real lowkey furry but I've had a 'sona for around four years now I think? Hasn't changed much since I first designed it either! I'm working on doing a revamped ref of it. And yeah it does actually use it/its pronouns and it's a genderless shapeshifting spirit thing (specifically, it's a Gurt dog). I call it Seeker. Anyway I just did a doodle of it because why not. [s]but I was too lazy to colour it whoops[/s] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MHDkxVI.png[/img] ART
Heeeeeeeey waddup

I'm a real lowkey furry but I've had a 'sona for around four years now I think? Hasn't changed much since I first designed it either! I'm working on doing a revamped ref of it. And yeah it does actually use it/its pronouns and it's a genderless shapeshifting spirit thing (specifically, it's a Gurt dog). I call it Seeker.

Anyway I just did a doodle of it because why not. but I was too lazy to colour it whoops

MHDkxVI.png

ART
*waves*
Hello I now know that I've been a furry since I was 7 years old. I didn't know that there was a fandom around it but I just had these furry characters in their own universe and stuff. I don't really use them anymore but. Eh.
I don't have a fursona, although I tried to design one, it just wouldn't click.
I don't really interact with much of the fandom either, I just like to look up art. I like fursuits but I'd probably never wear them.
*waves*
Hello I now know that I've been a furry since I was 7 years old. I didn't know that there was a fandom around it but I just had these furry characters in their own universe and stuff. I don't really use them anymore but. Eh.
I don't have a fursona, although I tried to design one, it just wouldn't click.
I don't really interact with much of the fandom either, I just like to look up art. I like fursuits but I'd probably never wear them.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Me. For sure. I'm more of a closet furry though.
Me. For sure. I'm more of a closet furry though.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
@Allunar Oh well I don't say it outside of internet either really, most of peoplewill go "uh?" though hahaha but it's true that people attacks on what they don't know, *shrugs*

@TheBatter Hey we've been furries for almost as much time! hahaha why don't you show us your fursona as well? nwn and yeah, we need fursuit welfare >.>

@scrapbeast Well it's never too late to get in touch with the community, unless you don't like them much, not that they would bite... much

@LotusCandy Oh you should show us some of them nwn And yeah characters tend to change with the time or as you change, too, like mine and several other friend's first OCs would be like these animals with scars and horrible backstories XD Now for example, mine's just a lazy gluttonous housecat xP Bt hey best of luck getting that fursuit! nwn

@Charias Oh woah you just did that?! I'd love to see more! I love floooffy characters hahaha, very very nice character :3

@Parda Oh you started pretty early haha, what species were your characters back then and what was your inspiration? and well, if you don't have a fursona rn, is at least some animal or animals you would identify yourself with or that you would like to? And well some people from the fandom can be really cheerful and sweet, but I understand there're seeeveral reasons why you might prefer not to, still it's nice you draw or look up art every now and then nwn

@OrcaTheUltimate Hey closet's made for clothes, hahaha, but I get it, it's not that you really need to go around screaming you're one (or create a thread on FR >.>) but it's nice as long as you can enjoy your preference without restraints :]

Also, would any of you like to be added to the telegram group, or if you don't like telegram, what would you think is a good platform for this?
@Allunar Oh well I don't say it outside of internet either really, most of peoplewill go "uh?" though hahaha but it's true that people attacks on what they don't know, *shrugs*

@TheBatter Hey we've been furries for almost as much time! hahaha why don't you show us your fursona as well? nwn and yeah, we need fursuit welfare >.>

@scrapbeast Well it's never too late to get in touch with the community, unless you don't like them much, not that they would bite... much

@LotusCandy Oh you should show us some of them nwn And yeah characters tend to change with the time or as you change, too, like mine and several other friend's first OCs would be like these animals with scars and horrible backstories XD Now for example, mine's just a lazy gluttonous housecat xP Bt hey best of luck getting that fursuit! nwn

@Charias Oh woah you just did that?! I'd love to see more! I love floooffy characters hahaha, very very nice character :3

@Parda Oh you started pretty early haha, what species were your characters back then and what was your inspiration? and well, if you don't have a fursona rn, is at least some animal or animals you would identify yourself with or that you would like to? And well some people from the fandom can be really cheerful and sweet, but I understand there're seeeveral reasons why you might prefer not to, still it's nice you draw or look up art every now and then nwn

@OrcaTheUltimate Hey closet's made for clothes, hahaha, but I get it, it's not that you really need to go around screaming you're one (or create a thread on FR >.>) but it's nice as long as you can enjoy your preference without restraints :]

Also, would any of you like to be added to the telegram group, or if you don't like telegram, what would you think is a good platform for this?
uXWoEda.png
@Deessel I would...that is, if I had Telegram. Which I don't. Because nothing I do requires it. May I suggest Discord?
@Deessel I would...that is, if I had Telegram. Which I don't. Because nothing I do requires it. May I suggest Discord?
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
@Deessel
From the top of my head? Two snowleopards, a bunny, a bird of a species I don't remember, a bear, a tiger, a fox and a wolf. I don't really remember anything more specific except that they had a city to interact with. And that wolves were always the edgy types, birds are always really prideful and bears are troublemakers, snowleopards were sort of my self-inserts/wish fulfillments..

As for the animal I associate with the most? I don't really know? At least I know it's feline, more specificly small sized big cats (if that makes sense), like lynxes, caracals and servals, with exception to (snow)leopards again. I miiight mix the species together?
@Deessel
From the top of my head? Two snowleopards, a bunny, a bird of a species I don't remember, a bear, a tiger, a fox and a wolf. I don't really remember anything more specific except that they had a city to interact with. And that wolves were always the edgy types, birds are always really prideful and bears are troublemakers, snowleopards were sort of my self-inserts/wish fulfillments..

As for the animal I associate with the most? I don't really know? At least I know it's feline, more specificly small sized big cats (if that makes sense), like lynxes, caracals and servals, with exception to (snow)leopards again. I miiight mix the species together?
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6