Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any FR Furs? (Also Discord Chat)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Deessel It appears the discord invite has expired?
@Deessel It appears the discord invite has expired?
dQT1EzU.gif
@LotusCandy Sorry, if you keep having problems to join you can send me your id and number so I can add ya :3
@LotusCandy Sorry, if you keep having problems to join you can send me your id and number so I can add ya :3
uXWoEda.png
*coughs* i aM A CERTIFIED FURRY.
*coughs* i aM A CERTIFIED FURRY.
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
@Bumbling Oh, well Join us then! nwn
@Bumbling Oh, well Join us then! nwn
uXWoEda.png
@deessel haha, i would, but i can't access any online chat rooms.
@deessel haha, i would, but i can't access any online chat rooms.
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

@Bumbling Awww :/ well, in that case would you like to share your fursona? I'd love to take a look! nwn
@Bumbling Awww :/ well, in that case would you like to share your fursona? I'd love to take a look! nwn
uXWoEda.png
@deessel okay! i'll draw them real quick. they're not like totally 'furry', but idk what else to call them.
@deessel okay! i'll draw them real quick. they're not like totally 'furry', but idk what else to call them.
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

SUP HI I DRAW MYSELF AS A CARTOON ANIMAL

Specifically an alligator.

I can't bring myself to say "scalie" seriously but I don't try to hide my interests to anyone IRL or otherwise! I feel most folks understand the fun in it, especially if they are artistic or open-minded. TBH a lot of my friends have picked up having a "fursona" themselves even if not involved in the fandom, because I think most people can relate to animals on -some- level, which is why they enrich our lives so much!

I make art n stuff but keepin my usual moniker on the DL here haha~

Anyone in this thread go to cons? Next one I'll be at is FWA in April!
SUP HI I DRAW MYSELF AS A CARTOON ANIMAL

Specifically an alligator.

I can't bring myself to say "scalie" seriously but I don't try to hide my interests to anyone IRL or otherwise! I feel most folks understand the fun in it, especially if they are artistic or open-minded. TBH a lot of my friends have picked up having a "fursona" themselves even if not involved in the fandom, because I think most people can relate to animals on -some- level, which is why they enrich our lives so much!

I make art n stuff but keepin my usual moniker on the DL here haha~

Anyone in this thread go to cons? Next one I'll be at is FWA in April!
Q0p4QGz.png
kCHWEjf.png
kHBaXec.png
qivITIX.png
tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o4_100.png 35766.png 25402.png 12194.png
@carnosaur Oh cool! it's really nice that you're really open to what you like because it's a better way to enjoy the things you're part of! And hey don't hesitate to share your art or your fursona over here! And also if you want you should defintiively join us on the discord Chat!
@carnosaur Oh cool! it's really nice that you're really open to what you like because it's a better way to enjoy the things you're part of! And hey don't hesitate to share your art or your fursona over here! And also if you want you should defintiively join us on the discord Chat!
uXWoEda.png
1 2 3 4 5 6