Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any FR Furs? (Also Discord Chat)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ImpossibleJedi4 Oooh that looks really amazing! Felines rule!! hahaha and woah,that old huh? hahaha I think the furthest I could go back in having a furry oc is like 4 years ago when I made me a Tiger, before that I think a lion kinda like lion king lions, haha.
@ImpossibleJedi4 Oooh that looks really amazing! Felines rule!! hahaha and woah,that old huh? hahaha I think the furthest I could go back in having a furry oc is like 4 years ago when I made me a Tiger, before that I think a lion kinda like lion king lions, haha.
uXWoEda.png
@Deessel
Thanks! :D
And I've only known about furries for 6 years, but I've been drawing anthros my entire life. I mean LOCW was created when I was in kindergarten. I've pretty much kept every OC ever, pfft.

And hey four years is old for some OCs! My most recent persona is only 6 months. ;)
@Deessel
Thanks! :D
And I've only known about furries for 6 years, but I've been drawing anthros my entire life. I mean LOCW was created when I was in kindergarten. I've pretty much kept every OC ever, pfft.

And hey four years is old for some OCs! My most recent persona is only 6 months. ;)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I've been summoned?

I love the art, community, and especially the fursuits!
I've been summoned?

I love the art, community, and especially the fursuits!
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Kpribbit Would you like to be added to the telegram group chat? :3
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Kpribbit Would you like to be added to the telegram group chat? :3
uXWoEda.png
@Deessel
Sadly I don't have that form of communication so I'll have to pass! But have fun!
@Deessel
Sadly I don't have that form of communication so I'll have to pass! But have fun!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Oh.. I see, what do you usually use then?
@ImpossibleJedi4 Oh.. I see, what do you usually use then?
uXWoEda.png
@Deessel
FlightRising and ChickenSmoothie, mainly. I have a twitter but it's more for following people than posting. ;)
@Deessel
FlightRising and ChickenSmoothie, mainly. I have a twitter but it's more for following people than posting. ;)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@deessel I don't know what telegram is... lol am I missing out on a lot of stuff??
@deessel I don't know what telegram is... lol am I missing out on a lot of stuff??
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
//hello there it is I

//i have been summoned
//hello there it is I

//i have been summoned
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
My name is Tiina and I am a furry
My name is Tiina and I am a furry
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6