Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | leaving/giving away everything
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35
@docbrown

Any sprites left? If not, a bundle please? Thank you!
@docbrown

Any sprites left? If not, a bundle please? Thank you!
@docbrown
Any old fest items, a cat apparel, or a vista please!
@docbrown
Any old fest items, a cat apparel, or a vista please!
tumblr_opol58glpb1wnqg42o1_500.gif
@docbrown

Anything would do! Sorta new here, don't really know what's called "Big Items"
@docbrown

Anything would do! Sorta new here, don't really know what's called "Big Items"
@docbrown

Hullo! It's such sad that you are quitting! May I have uh anything? I really do want some apparel or scrolls or anything! Thanks a billion!
@docbrown

Hullo! It's such sad that you are quitting! May I have uh anything? I really do want some apparel or scrolls or anything! Thanks a billion!
@docbrown

I tracked mah friend here! It's really a shame that you're leaving! I understand how much pressure we have. Well anyway, I would really appreciate any old festive apparel, scrolls, sprites are fine! If you don't have any left, I would like some battle items and apparel! I'm having a goal to dress all my permanent dergs! Thank you and goodbye :9
@docbrown

I tracked mah friend here! It's really a shame that you're leaving! I understand how much pressure we have. Well anyway, I would really appreciate any old festive apparel, scrolls, sprites are fine! If you don't have any left, I would like some battle items and apparel! I'm having a goal to dress all my permanent dergs! Thank you and goodbye :9
@docbrown
Sorry, you leave but we all leave some time and some place. Have fun!

May I have anything?
@docbrown
Sorry, you leave but we all leave some time and some place. Have fun!

May I have anything?
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@docbrown
Hi! I'm new here, so I don't have a whole lot of apparel/skins/items/familiars... If you have anything left to spare, I'd be really grateful!
@docbrown
Hi! I'm new here, so I don't have a whole lot of apparel/skins/items/familiars... If you have anything left to spare, I'd be really grateful!
tumblr_ooijx0IDl31wnxxc9o1_400.png Click for tamagotchi dragons! ->
(Ask me about art trades!)
rsceOsc.gif
@docbrown I would love the ice sprite or one of the silk bundles or whatever you can. This is so great of you, thank you even if nothing comes my way. Thank you!
@docbrown I would love the ice sprite or one of the silk bundles or whatever you can. This is so great of you, thank you even if nothing comes my way. Thank you!
i-FCr5Cr7-Ti.png tumblr_nq6aqxFUBV1usbxumo1_400.png i-NwVqvmF-Ti.png
@docbrown I'm sure everything is given away, but if you happen to have a set of skeletal chimes or solar blades, I'd be very happy to have one!

I wish you luck and happiness in all you do outside FR!
Even if I don't get anything I want to thank you for giving back to the community! It is a very nice thing for you to do!
@docbrown I'm sure everything is given away, but if you happen to have a set of skeletal chimes or solar blades, I'd be very happy to have one!

I wish you luck and happiness in all you do outside FR!
Even if I don't get anything I want to thank you for giving back to the community! It is a very nice thing for you to do!
2YPv3wq.png
@docbrown
If you still have one of them, I'd love either the Wind or Water Sprite. ♥

But since I guess they're already gone, really any familiar I don't own yet would be lovely. ♥ I'm trying to collect them all. :)

Anyway, thank you very much for this generous opportunity, although it's always sad to hear a user is leaving. =(
@docbrown
If you still have one of them, I'd love either the Wind or Water Sprite. ♥

But since I guess they're already gone, really any familiar I don't own yet would be lovely. ♥ I'm trying to collect them all. :)

Anyway, thank you very much for this generous opportunity, although it's always sad to hear a user is leaving. =(
jPdGQf9.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35