Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ross's Art Shop - Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Rostigli

Take all the time you need and don't worry about this at all. Life takes priority over dragon money~!
@Rostigli

Take all the time you need and don't worry about this at all. Life takes priority over dragon money~!
coatlTysiln_zps04034c8a.png
@Rostigli

No problem dude! Life is priority!
@Rostigli

No problem dude! Life is priority!
neptune_12_by_bwsweetpeaa-datau92.png
@Rostigli

hey no problem at all pal!! real life takes precedence over this, please take your time and i hope you're recovering well from the strep!!!
@Rostigli

hey no problem at all pal!! real life takes precedence over this, please take your time and i hope you're recovering well from the strep!!!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Hips @fallowtail @Yaevinn @GlitterGummy @Azure
Hey jsyk I'm working on refunding these ugh I'm sorry I had no intention of ripping you guys off but I ended up being way busier than I thought and didn't even log on here in forever. I've already refunded all the stylized commissions several days ago and Xairathan's. I'm so sorry for the wait, I know that's really terrible and I had 0 intention of ripping you off, I swear.
I'm currently selling everything on this account so I'll pay you all back (+ extra hopefully) 8') I'm so sorry I overestimated my free time
@Hips @fallowtail @Yaevinn @GlitterGummy @Azure
Hey jsyk I'm working on refunding these ugh I'm sorry I had no intention of ripping you guys off but I ended up being way busier than I thought and didn't even log on here in forever. I've already refunded all the stylized commissions several days ago and Xairathan's. I'm so sorry for the wait, I know that's really terrible and I had 0 intention of ripping you off, I swear.
I'm currently selling everything on this account so I'll pay you all back (+ extra hopefully) 8') I'm so sorry I overestimated my free time
wm7fxBV.gifby Daster!
@Rostigli dont worry take your time!!
@Rostigli dont worry take your time!!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
Two down! The rest should be paid back shortly
Two down! The rest should be paid back shortly
wm7fxBV.gifby Daster!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11