Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ross's Art Shop - Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Tsuzumikin okay!! <3
@Tsuzumikin okay!! <3
wm7fxBV.gifby Daster!
@Rostigli
Your art is so cute! ^^
Could I get a stylized bust of this guy, please? He has a rough sketch of a mermaid gijinka form that you can use as a basis for his design, but feel free to take artistic liberties with him. c:

If you're willing to, and you're fine with multiple commissions per person, could I also get a stylized feral full body of this character? He doesn't have a feral form designed yet, so if you're willing, it'd be awesome if you'd design him one.

I think for both of those, it comes out to 142G, if you're okay with doing both? c:
@Rostigli
Your art is so cute! ^^
Could I get a stylized bust of this guy, please? He has a rough sketch of a mermaid gijinka form that you can use as a basis for his design, but feel free to take artistic liberties with him. c:

If you're willing to, and you're fine with multiple commissions per person, could I also get a stylized feral full body of this character? He doesn't have a feral form designed yet, so if you're willing, it'd be awesome if you'd design him one.

I think for both of those, it comes out to 142G, if you're okay with doing both? c:
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
@Ferid sure! I'm almost done with all the (stylized) ones I have, so I'll add yours and likely post them all together today or tomorrow ^^
@Ferid sure! I'm almost done with all the (stylized) ones I have, so I'll add yours and likely post them all together today or tomorrow ^^
wm7fxBV.gifby Daster!
@Rostigli
Awesome, ty! ^^ Sending over payment now. c:
@Rostigli
Awesome, ty! ^^ Sending over payment now. c:
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
This is closed until the first batch is done!! You can still ask to be put on my pinglist though
This is closed until the first batch is done!! You can still ask to be put on my pinglist though
wm7fxBV.gifby Daster!
@Rostigli, could I pay in items? :0
@Rostigli, could I pay in items? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis if they're going for about the same price in the AH then sure
@Anubiis if they're going for about the same price in the AH then sure
wm7fxBV.gifby Daster!
@Rostigli, awesome! I'll be order two couple pairings of humans, so would it be 160k? :0
@Rostigli, awesome! I'll be order two couple pairings of humans, so would it be 160k? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis yes!
@Anubiis yes!
wm7fxBV.gifby Daster!
@Rostigli, awesome! I have a Light Tome and Supercharged Alechemist Tools I can use to pay!

I wanted drawings of these two couples!

Tia and Wayland below!

Troy and Gale below!

Wayland and Gale in this line up!
@Rostigli, awesome! I have a Light Tome and Supercharged Alechemist Tools I can use to pay!

I wanted drawings of these two couples!

Tia and Wayland below!

Troy and Gale below!

Wayland and Gale in this line up!
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11