Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That feeling when.....
You found your old, missing glasses in the back of a classroom silently collecting dust while you thought you will never going to find it again........AND you just spend 700RMB(100$) on a new pair.
You found your old, missing glasses in the back of a classroom silently collecting dust while you thought you will never going to find it again........AND you just spend 700RMB(100$) on a new pair.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
The agony of having to wear glasses.
My new ones usually are the result of breaking my old ones though.
Happens more often than I'd like to be honest...
The agony of having to wear glasses.
My new ones usually are the result of breaking my old ones though.
Happens more often than I'd like to be honest...
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
UGH I'm so sorry friend

at least you found them

now you have backup?
UGH I'm so sorry friend

at least you found them

now you have backup?
My glasses are either on my face, or next to my bed while im sleeping. The first thing I do is put them on...they are a part of my body basically. When I first got glasses all the way back in...3rd grade? I used to lose them all the time, but now I feel naked (and very very blind and headache prone) without them.
My glasses are either on my face, or next to my bed while im sleeping. The first thing I do is put them on...they are a part of my body basically. When I first got glasses all the way back in...3rd grade? I used to lose them all the time, but now I feel naked (and very very blind and headache prone) without them.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png