utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
hype hype hype
Does it start today??
hype hype hype
Does it start today??
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Mods: @Moonwater @Ingressor @HinodeTsurugi @Beheaded

Players: @Vryokolakas @WinterReise @Kiraunic @MagykalWagykal @Agrina @Nerasis @Limelight @Leremis @ClockworkEclipse @LibreNoctre @BlizzardWing @StormDreamer @Anika @Ophician @Saraceaser @NicoleEirin @Nanosaur @Keryth @KathiraNarae @Cacogen @CinnabarCobra @MiniDrachin @Skeletalecho @Mismas @SilverWings47 @CraneoFlores @Leopardmask

Replacements:
@Kapara @Cognitive @Holi @LadyKnightKatsa @CrystalClaw @LunarMadness

Spectators: @LordAlois @Raiccoon @NightShire @Luzae @Journey

On the subject of the game.... Welcome!

You've been waiting a while, haven't you? And now it's here! The game starts tonight, my friends!

We'll be sending out PMs for your quicktopics, and your role will be sent after you drink the potion in game.

Yes, you're actually drinking that concoction.

It starts tonight at 18:00 FRT sharp! Unless I'm dragged off to oblivion, then whenever I am able to post.

On the subject of players... We fixed it!

Ah, I apologize, my friends. I sent out a few messages about some fixes to the role list. I noticed a few players signing up late, and then worse: a few players getting skipped over. It's a bit of a problem, but we got it fixed!

So, I made enough compromises and fixed everything around. There are now 27 of you. Because of this, the number of players who CAN die each night has been upped to two.

It doesn't mean there will be 2 kills every night, don't worry. <3

We also have a few new roles! To those I sent messages to, well.. you'll know what was changed. I'm putting these five new players into a randomized element that we have already drawn, to be fair to those who signed up first. I'll PM those 5 the element chosen for them.

Here's what we got:

He hid underneath the forbidden one...- You may hide...

The ground shook in protest, with it... - From the depths, aid will...

Her claws scrabbled against the ground...- Glowing eyes will reveal...

A clean slate, a clean life... -Protected from all...

The ones from the.... You may speak...

Mods: @Moonwater @Ingressor @HinodeTsurugi @Beheaded

Players: @Vryokolakas @WinterReise @Kiraunic @MagykalWagykal @Agrina @Nerasis @Limelight @Leremis @ClockworkEclipse @LibreNoctre @BlizzardWing @StormDreamer @Anika @Ophician @Saraceaser @NicoleEirin @Nanosaur @Keryth @KathiraNarae @Cacogen @CinnabarCobra @MiniDrachin @Skeletalecho @Mismas @SilverWings47 @CraneoFlores @Leopardmask

Replacements:
@Kapara @Cognitive @Holi @LadyKnightKatsa @CrystalClaw @LunarMadness

Spectators: @LordAlois @Raiccoon @NightShire @Luzae @Journey

On the subject of the game.... Welcome!

You've been waiting a while, haven't you? And now it's here! The game starts tonight, my friends!

We'll be sending out PMs for your quicktopics, and your role will be sent after you drink the potion in game.

Yes, you're actually drinking that concoction.

It starts tonight at 18:00 FRT sharp! Unless I'm dragged off to oblivion, then whenever I am able to post.

On the subject of players... We fixed it!

Ah, I apologize, my friends. I sent out a few messages about some fixes to the role list. I noticed a few players signing up late, and then worse: a few players getting skipped over. It's a bit of a problem, but we got it fixed!

So, I made enough compromises and fixed everything around. There are now 27 of you. Because of this, the number of players who CAN die each night has been upped to two.

It doesn't mean there will be 2 kills every night, don't worry. <3

We also have a few new roles! To those I sent messages to, well.. you'll know what was changed. I'm putting these five new players into a randomized element that we have already drawn, to be fair to those who signed up first. I'll PM those 5 the element chosen for them.

Here's what we got:

He hid underneath the forbidden one...- You may hide...

The ground shook in protest, with it... - From the depths, aid will...

Her claws scrabbled against the ground...- Glowing eyes will reveal...

A clean slate, a clean life... -Protected from all...

The ones from the.... You may speak...

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
*SHRIEK*
Yas!!!
Very very excited for tonight!
*SHRIEK*
Yas!!!
Very very excited for tonight!
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
-Silently Hypes-
-Silently Hypes-
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
I'm intrigued. Let's see what will happen. Definitely hyped for this game. And about sending notes in code haha.
I'm also mildly excited the LordAlois is with the spectators.
I'm intrigued. Let's see what will happen. Definitely hyped for this game. And about sending notes in code haha.
Formerly known as Lunacrescent Please use she/her pronouns when referring to me.
Super hyped for this! Good luck, everyone!
Super hyped for this! Good luck, everyone!
4VUJBb.png
Gettin hype
Gettin hype
vwOdfcD.png
[quote name="@Luzae" date=2017-02-18 12:00:49] I'm also mildly excited the LordAlois is with the spectators. [/quote] oh stop it you <3
@Luzae wrote on 2017-02-18:

oh stop it you <3
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
Good luck, you all! :)
Good luck, you all! :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11