Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Monster Hunt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Ingressor I'd absolutely love to join, but when will this be starting?
@Ingressor I'd absolutely love to join, but when will this be starting?
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@HinodeTsurugi / @Beheaded / @Ingressor / @Moonwater Username: Limelight Name of Dragon: Lightnose Picture / Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9114719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91148/9114719_350.png[/img] [/url] Flight of Dragon: Water Describe this Dragon!: He HATE everyone. Unless you're Water Aligned or in Water Flight. Then he Dislikes you. Polite unless you trespass upon his territory. He's also rather merciless. His lair's leader is just Done with him.
@HinodeTsurugi / @Beheaded / @Ingressor / @Moonwater

Username: Limelight
Name of Dragon: Lightnose
Picture / Image:
9114719_350.png

Flight of Dragon: Water
Describe this Dragon!: He HATE everyone. Unless you're Water Aligned or in Water Flight. Then he Dislikes you. Polite unless you trespass upon his territory. He's also rather merciless. His lair's leader is just Done with him.
@Ingressor
Screw schoolwork, I'll join! Though it does matter what date it starts on.
Edit: I have to go, so my form will be in later. I'm a Wisp tho.
@Moonwater @Beheaded
Ohhhhh so this was the maf you guys were talking about! Yay!
@Ingressor
Screw schoolwork, I'll join! Though it does matter what date it starts on.
Edit: I have to go, so my form will be in later. I'm a Wisp tho.
@Moonwater @Beheaded
Ohhhhh so this was the maf you guys were talking about! Yay!
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
this looks really really spoopy

when does this start
this looks really really spoopy

when does this start
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Well, heck. I'm gonna sign up. I may need to switch to a sub depending on when this game runs. @HinodeTsurugi / @Beheaded / @Ingressor / @Moonwater Username: Leremis Name of Dragon: Glory Picture / Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7048974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70490/7048974_350.png[/img] [/url] Flight of Dragon: Water Describe this Dragon!: She's clever, thoughtful and not a big talker. She's vain about her appearance and likes to keep herself in the best way possible. Also an adept hunter and values her stealth above all else.
Well, heck. I'm gonna sign up. I may need to switch to a sub depending on when this game runs.

Username: Leremis
Name of Dragon: Glory
Picture / Image:

7048974_350.png

Flight of Dragon: Water
Describe this Dragon!:
She's clever, thoughtful and not a big talker. She's vain about her appearance and likes to keep herself in the best way possible. Also an adept hunter and values her stealth above all else.
She/her
Wishlist
@Agrina @Leremis

Who needs schoolwork when there's MAFIA to be done?

Anyway, we're hoping to start it sometime soon, but we're rather flexible. However, as it's a trickmurk-themed game, we're thinking the 15th or so. I know, bad day, but we can't bump into the jubilee. That'd be rude D:

Yup! You can edit it.
@Agrina @Leremis

Who needs schoolwork when there's MAFIA to be done?

Anyway, we're hoping to start it sometime soon, but we're rather flexible. However, as it's a trickmurk-themed game, we're thinking the 15th or so. I know, bad day, but we can't bump into the jubilee. That'd be rude D:

Yup! You can edit it.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@raiccoon

*points to above post*

<3
@raiccoon

*points to above post*

<3
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded Super!! I'll be super busy from the 15-17th but I could probably hop on and still participate. Would that be okay?
@Beheaded Super!! I'll be super busy from the 15-17th but I could probably hop on and still participate. Would that be okay?
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis

No problem! <3 We'll give you a plushie then.
@Leremis

No problem! <3 We'll give you a plushie then.
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@HinodeTsurugi / @Beheaded / @Ingressor / @Moonwater Username: Blizzardwing Name of Dragon: FrozenLake Picture / Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23770941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237710/23770941_350.png[/img] [/url] Flight of Dragon: Ice Describe this Dragon!: FrozenLake is an assassin, trained from birth to kill other dragons. He was always a strange dragon, isolated, unable to feel emotions or care for another. His mate, Gloria, is the only one who can even remotely get him to react with any kind of emotion. This makes him dangerous and a perfect killer, as he simply can't feel such things as regret or remorse or even sorrow. He is most skilled in wielding blades such as knives and daggers, much preferring to get up close to kill his prey. The act of hunting down his prey is one of his favourite activities. Though, he does have a weakness, not that he'd ever let anyone know it.

Username: Blizzardwing
Name of Dragon: FrozenLake
Picture / Image:

23770941_350.png

Flight of Dragon: Ice
Describe this Dragon!: FrozenLake is an assassin, trained from birth to kill other dragons. He was always a strange dragon, isolated, unable to feel emotions or care for another. His mate, Gloria, is the only one who can even remotely get him to react with any kind of emotion. This makes him dangerous and a perfect killer, as he simply can't feel such things as regret or remorse or even sorrow. He is most skilled in wielding blades such as knives and daggers, much preferring to get up close to kill his prey. The act of hunting down his prey is one of his favourite activities. Though, he does have a weakness, not that he'd ever let anyone know it.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11