Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 30K Sketchy Fullbodies!
1 2
@Ariae
ooohhh my god thats perfect !! thank you so much
@Ariae
ooohhh my god thats perfect !! thank you so much
4AICVC9.jpg
@Kragar I hope this is okay! I didn't end up doing the version without apparel because he looks better with it on! I also tried to incorporate the chains (?) from his skin! [img]http://puu.sh/u9puE/bcd9a3e042.png[/img] @Fantartsy Sure! @XxCastielxX Any pose preferences for either one? :o I can do both, no problem! c: @Zonemod Thank you! I will try, I know all those kitties are gonna give me trouble lmao. @SimpleMinded I'm glad you like it! :D You're welcome!
@Kragar I hope this is okay! I didn't end up doing the version without apparel because he looks better with it on! I also tried to incorporate the chains (?) from his skin!

bcd9a3e042.png

@Fantartsy Sure!

@XxCastielxX Any pose preferences for either one? :o I can do both, no problem! c:

@Zonemod Thank you! I will try, I know all those kitties are gonna give me trouble lmao.

@SimpleMinded I'm glad you like it! :D You're welcome!
tumblr_ojgwyaxp2Y1tqimpyo7_r2_500.png
@Ariae
no pose preferences c:
though preferably something side-on as opposed to front-facing?
also colouring, if possible Caspian blue and Yuuto either red or black?
@Ariae
no pose preferences c:
though preferably something side-on as opposed to front-facing?
also colouring, if possible Caspian blue and Yuuto either red or black?
@Ariae

Gorgeous. Thank you very much! :D
@Ariae

Gorgeous. Thank you very much! :D
@Fanartsy I TAGGED YOU WRONG IN MY LAST POST I'M SORRY. plus side: I did yours! Sorry that it's sorta cut off, I may have gotten a little carried away?? I hope you like it! c: [img]http://puu.sh/u9CMt/e47f7246cc.png[/img] @XxCastielxX Gotcha! Man, I haven't drawn wolves in forever, I'm super excited for these two! @Kragar You're welcome! And thank you very much for being so generous! <3 I'm not gonna do anymore tonight, 'cause I gotta sleep, and I have to work tomorrow, so I'll get back to these by tomorrow night at the earliest! Don't forget to send payment if you got pinged with an affirmative! c:
@Fanartsy I TAGGED YOU WRONG IN MY LAST POST I'M SORRY. plus side: I did yours! Sorry that it's sorta cut off, I may have gotten a little carried away?? I hope you like it! c:

e47f7246cc.png

@XxCastielxX Gotcha! Man, I haven't drawn wolves in forever, I'm super excited for these two!

@Kragar You're welcome! And thank you very much for being so generous! <3

I'm not gonna do anymore tonight, 'cause I gotta sleep, and I have to work tomorrow, so I'll get back to these by tomorrow night at the earliest! Don't forget to send payment if you got pinged with an affirmative! c:
tumblr_ojgwyaxp2Y1tqimpyo7_r2_500.png
@Ariae

Thank you so much! She looks so cute <3
@Ariae

Thank you so much! She looks so cute <3
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
1 2