Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 133 134

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I'll be using humanoid verison of my dragons or just my dragons as they are.
All my Dragon have or will have Bios

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Im good with pretty much anything but perfer Fantasy or Slice of life. Romance is pretty nice too

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can do around 1-3 paragraphs varying on the reply and how much my partner replys.

Average reply speed?
Depends on life but I am normally on around 07:00-12:00 and will always try for atleast 1 reply a day.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Be willing to RolePlay LGBT characters, Have decent English but im not too bothered for a couple of mistakes.

Would you like to share any additional information?
Its better if you make the first RP move and inform me of the type you are intrested in and if you have a plot in mind.

I'll be using humanoid verison of my dragons or just my dragons as they are.
All my Dragon have or will have Bios

Im good with pretty much anything but perfer Fantasy or Slice of life. Romance is pretty nice too

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can do around 1-3 paragraphs varying on the reply and how much my partner replys.

Average reply speed?
Depends on life but I am normally on around 07:00-12:00 and will always try for atleast 1 reply a day.

Be willing to RolePlay LGBT characters, Have decent English but im not too bothered for a couple of mistakes.

Its better if you make the first RP move and inform me of the type you are intrested in and if you have a plot in mind.
Character Information
Original characters mostly, but I'm not sure where exactly FR dragons or original characters within a set universe really fall.

I am always seeking an Elder Scrolls RP, but Fallout is a close second. I am generally in the mood for high fantasy, medieval-ish time periods, and science fiction. I especially like dragons, FR and otherwise.
I like adventure, action, world-building, and character-building. I don't really go looking for romance, but if it makes sense to the plot, I'm open to the possibility.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I try not to get too hung up on length -- if it's enough to work with, I'm pretty happy. I'll give enough to describe the necessary actions and details while moving the plot or discussion forward, but not so long as to be unnecessarily wordy or too descriptive. I usually offer a few good paragraphs somewhere in the realm of 200+ words.

Average reply speed?
I check in at least once a day, but I am an adult and employed full time -- sometimes I may not have the time or energy to reply, but I will do my best to let you know if that is the case. I understand life is hectic and things happen, so I won't be too hurt if I don't hear from you for a few days. A quick message letting me know you're busy but working on it will go a long way!

I suppose I expect the same from others that I expect from myself. I'm a laid back person, and I'm very understanding.
I'm also very happy with OOC discussion around the rp itself; I believe it fosters the right kind of friendship to make any rp really fun and interesting to both or all parties.

I'm not a stickler for plots and timelines. Sometimes it's fun to just let people and places interact and see what happens. I love unique characters and worlds -- the stranger the better.
I'm open to small groups on forum threads or one-on-one runs through PMs. Heading off FR is all right, I suppose, but I don't frequent many other places.
Character Information
Original characters mostly, but I'm not sure where exactly FR dragons or original characters within a set universe really fall.

I am always seeking an Elder Scrolls RP, but Fallout is a close second. I am generally in the mood for high fantasy, medieval-ish time periods, and science fiction. I especially like dragons, FR and otherwise.
I like adventure, action, world-building, and character-building. I don't really go looking for romance, but if it makes sense to the plot, I'm open to the possibility.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I try not to get too hung up on length -- if it's enough to work with, I'm pretty happy. I'll give enough to describe the necessary actions and details while moving the plot or discussion forward, but not so long as to be unnecessarily wordy or too descriptive. I usually offer a few good paragraphs somewhere in the realm of 200+ words.

Average reply speed?
I check in at least once a day, but I am an adult and employed full time -- sometimes I may not have the time or energy to reply, but I will do my best to let you know if that is the case. I understand life is hectic and things happen, so I won't be too hurt if I don't hear from you for a few days. A quick message letting me know you're busy but working on it will go a long way!

I suppose I expect the same from others that I expect from myself. I'm a laid back person, and I'm very understanding.
I'm also very happy with OOC discussion around the rp itself; I believe it fosters the right kind of friendship to make any rp really fun and interesting to both or all parties.

I'm not a stickler for plots and timelines. Sometimes it's fun to just let people and places interact and see what happens. I love unique characters and worlds -- the stranger the better.
I'm open to small groups on forum threads or one-on-one runs through PMs. Heading off FR is all right, I suppose, but I don't frequent many other places.
5gHEOxv.png
Character Information

Mostly interested in fantasy settings, not really wanting to rp FR dragons though. Skyrim, to be specific, is something im really wanting to rp lately. I will only rp ocs.
I am capable of roleplaying all kinds of characters.

Skyrim preferably, WoW is also a good option. Not to say I wouldn't be up for animals, or etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It really varies.

Average reply speed?

For groups, anywhere from 1 to 3 days. For 1 on 1s, everyday and sometimes by within an hour or two, or sooner.

Be 18+, be okay with mature themes, and to let me know when you will be absent.
Character Information

Mostly interested in fantasy settings, not really wanting to rp FR dragons though. Skyrim, to be specific, is something im really wanting to rp lately. I will only rp ocs.
I am capable of roleplaying all kinds of characters.

Skyrim preferably, WoW is also a good option. Not to say I wouldn't be up for animals, or etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It really varies.

Average reply speed?

For groups, anywhere from 1 to 3 days. For 1 on 1s, everyday and sometimes by within an hour or two, or sooner.

Be 18+, be okay with mature themes, and to let me know when you will be absent.
Character Information

It does technically vary for me; I lean towards a preference where I can make my own characters and traits rather than be secured to a SET guideline or bias. But that doesn't mean I cannot be privy to trying a canon character where necessary. I seem to notice I have a strong regard for characters that ARE NOT human (at least, not wholly). I'm also fine with playing characters beyond my gender/sexuality spectrum.

Fantasy has always been a love of mine, the setting melds with how I write so well. But to be fair, I'm game for pretty much anything! You want to do a fandom based RP? I'm already sold, so long as I know what on Earth you're talking about. You want to do a Flight Rising RP? Boy-howdy, why not? You want to make up something completely random? I'm all in.
TL;DR: No, not right now. Anything is fine.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Honestly, I write A LOT. It's a reflex regardless. So... If I had to guess? I'll probably write 2-3 paragraphs at least per reply and if you're going to give me more in kind, I'll definitely write just as much. I'm a flexible partner; your length won't phase me and I hope my won't either. As long as I have something to work with and respond to, I see no problems.

Average reply speed?
Once/twice a day varying on how lengthy the replies have become or how many people are involved within the RP itself, potentially. Or even, how "strong a muse is". If that makes sense.

I don't want people to be intimidated or to feel obligated. I want this to feel like a fun thing and something to be enjoyed. You should also be aware that certain triggering content/certain mature themes WILL potentially be mentioned and reveal itself within my writing through my characters... I will warn you of them beforehand, however.

I'm not a hugely fickle person when it comes to plotlines, themes, characters, etc. I do know I'm not entirely used to roleplaying in a forum setting, so this is a whole new medium for me. That doesn't mean I'm not open to trying everything, though (groups and what-have-you).

PM me if interested!
Character Information

It does technically vary for me; I lean towards a preference where I can make my own characters and traits rather than be secured to a SET guideline or bias. But that doesn't mean I cannot be privy to trying a canon character where necessary. I seem to notice I have a strong regard for characters that ARE NOT human (at least, not wholly). I'm also fine with playing characters beyond my gender/sexuality spectrum.

Fantasy has always been a love of mine, the setting melds with how I write so well. But to be fair, I'm game for pretty much anything! You want to do a fandom based RP? I'm already sold, so long as I know what on Earth you're talking about. You want to do a Flight Rising RP? Boy-howdy, why not? You want to make up something completely random? I'm all in.
TL;DR: No, not right now. Anything is fine.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Honestly, I write A LOT. It's a reflex regardless. So... If I had to guess? I'll probably write 2-3 paragraphs at least per reply and if you're going to give me more in kind, I'll definitely write just as much. I'm a flexible partner; your length won't phase me and I hope my won't either. As long as I have something to work with and respond to, I see no problems.

Average reply speed?
Once/twice a day varying on how lengthy the replies have become or how many people are involved within the RP itself, potentially. Or even, how "strong a muse is". If that makes sense.

I don't want people to be intimidated or to feel obligated. I want this to feel like a fun thing and something to be enjoyed. You should also be aware that certain triggering content/certain mature themes WILL potentially be mentioned and reveal itself within my writing through my characters... I will warn you of them beforehand, however.

I'm not a hugely fickle person when it comes to plotlines, themes, characters, etc. I do know I'm not entirely used to roleplaying in a forum setting, so this is a whole new medium for me. That doesn't mean I'm not open to trying everything, though (groups and what-have-you).

PM me if interested!
VcAHTrL.png
Character Information
Many of the characters that I use will be created depending on the roleplay. However, I have an arsenal of characters within certain fandoms that are ready to be used. I'm perfectly fine with roleplaying as both genders with any sexual orientation. However, please keep in mind if we are doing anything strictly romantic, then I'm usually not the best playing as a male.

I am most used to roleplaying anything that is within the Fantasy genre. If you want to do anything medieval, sci-fi, or even a mixture of the two, then you'll be good to go! We can make up anything as we go, so don't be shy if you want to introduce an idea to me or came up with a new plot line! Fandom Roleplays are also a favorite of mine, so don't be shy if you want to do anything like that too! Romance is also fine with me, but it does not have to be the central point of the plot.
Realistic RPs are my Achilles heel, since I don't like how it's very limited... I'm also not the best at playing any animals/other mythical creatures, however it's not to say that I don't have any experience with them!

Player Information

Average reply length?
If anything, I would do at least 2-3 paragraphs. I don't want to sound intimidating to other people, but it comes natural to me. I try to write a story with every post. However, seeing as it has been almost a year that I haven't been roleplaying, then they might be slightly shorter.

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, then I will be able to respond to it as soon as possible. I am still in high school so on Mondays through Fridays they might take me at least a day. Besides that, I respond pretty quickly.

I politely ask that you try to at least write a paragraph! One of my biggest pet peeves is that I write a good amount, and I get only a sentence in return!

I am prone to be slightly dyslexic and I do tend to make a few grammar errors, so please be patient with me on that!
If there is something wrong with an RP, please talk to me about it and we'll try to resolve the issue together. On the other hand, if you feel that an RP is not working out for you please tell me if you want to abandon it. Just please don't ghost and leave me hanging! Perhaps we could work out another one together!

If you made it this far, congrats! If you feel like you'd be interested don't be shy to PM me!
Character Information
Many of the characters that I use will be created depending on the roleplay. However, I have an arsenal of characters within certain fandoms that are ready to be used. I'm perfectly fine with roleplaying as both genders with any sexual orientation. However, please keep in mind if we are doing anything strictly romantic, then I'm usually not the best playing as a male.

I am most used to roleplaying anything that is within the Fantasy genre. If you want to do anything medieval, sci-fi, or even a mixture of the two, then you'll be good to go! We can make up anything as we go, so don't be shy if you want to introduce an idea to me or came up with a new plot line! Fandom Roleplays are also a favorite of mine, so don't be shy if you want to do anything like that too! Romance is also fine with me, but it does not have to be the central point of the plot.
Realistic RPs are my Achilles heel, since I don't like how it's very limited... I'm also not the best at playing any animals/other mythical creatures, however it's not to say that I don't have any experience with them!

Player Information

Average reply length?
If anything, I would do at least 2-3 paragraphs. I don't want to sound intimidating to other people, but it comes natural to me. I try to write a story with every post. However, seeing as it has been almost a year that I haven't been roleplaying, then they might be slightly shorter.

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, then I will be able to respond to it as soon as possible. I am still in high school so on Mondays through Fridays they might take me at least a day. Besides that, I respond pretty quickly.

I politely ask that you try to at least write a paragraph! One of my biggest pet peeves is that I write a good amount, and I get only a sentence in return!

I am prone to be slightly dyslexic and I do tend to make a few grammar errors, so please be patient with me on that!
If there is something wrong with an RP, please talk to me about it and we'll try to resolve the issue together. On the other hand, if you feel that an RP is not working out for you please tell me if you want to abandon it. Just please don't ghost and leave me hanging! Perhaps we could work out another one together!

If you made it this far, congrats! If you feel like you'd be interested don't be shy to PM me!
cmn_psha.gif
[b]Characters[/b] Honestly, it really depends. I'm up for both canon characters from any given fandom (that I consider myself to be a part of, that is) or characters of my own creation. I have a tendency to create whole new characters for a specific roleplay, which means I don't tend to get as attached to my own characters as much as I do to characters predating my creation. [b]Average Reply Length[/b] Like most other things in this list, my reply lengths can vary. It mostly depends on the comfort or capability of my partner: I aim for longer, more detailed, and literate replies, but I understand that those criteria usually mean slower roleplays, and some people just don't want that. [b]Average Reply Speed[/b] Following on from the previous subject, I like fast replies that result in a smoother-flowing roleplay, however I understand that life can get in the way. As a student, currently, I have to force myself out of my fantasy worlds to get real stuff done, so I may end up by giving three replies in a day, then going silent for a day or two. (This is infuriating, I know: I will gladly hand out other contact information if you ever need to nudge me to reply!) [b]Requirements[/b] All I ask of a partner is that they know how to read and write, and how to form a sentence properly. Interesting characters are something I enjoy, as well: this will sound strange, but please, don't be perfect! Flaws are what make a character unique. [b]Preferences[/b] I really enjoy writing backstories and coming up with crazy conspiracies that somehow add up. (My friend and I actually spent a while recently just connecting the characters from two [i]completely[/i] different roleplays together, just because why not.) Please, baffle me with your pseudo-science! [b]Currently Seeking[/b] Hmm... I think I'll use this section to list the fandoms/storylines I want to do in the near future. [indent][i]Life is Strange[/i] [indent][list][*]Aaaaaaaah oh my god. I just finished this game and whoa. I'd love to see what happens after they leave Arcadia Bay -- assuming Max chose to save Chloe, that is. Pleasepleaseplease chat me up for that. [/list][/indent] [i]Flight Rising[/i] [indent][list][*]Character Backstory RP -- possibly for Piper, possibly for Night. Who knows? I want to know what my dragons were like before I knew them. (1x1?) [*]Dragonrider Academy RP -- take your favourite dragon and slap a [s]HOOMAN[/s] rider on their back. Hilarity (and tragedy) will ensue! (1x1, or group) [/list][/indent] [i]Marvel[/i] [indent][list][*]I'M ALWAYS A SUCKER FOR SOME STUCKY ANGST-- no, seriously, I am. I am a walking pile of trash, but still, Stucky is my one and only desire from this world before I meet my tragic end.[/list][/indent] [i]RWBY[/i] [indent][list][*][i]Partners In Crime[/i]-- the wonderful Roman Torchwick and his companion, Neo Politan, is another one of my all-time favourites. [*]To be honest, I have a few original characters I'd love to test-run. If anyone wants to form a team with me, by all means, I'm open! We just have to find a colour with the letter S in it. [/list][/indent] [i]Though that's all I can think of for now, there's many more -- including (but not limited to) Sherlock, Doctor Who, Homestuck (I know, traaaaaaaash), Fandomstuck, Undertale, Attack on Titan, Yandere Simulator, OFF, Creepypasta, Hetalia, Death Note, Gravity Falls... Anything messing with mythology or religion, too, is fun. Chat me up![/i]
Characters
Honestly, it really depends. I'm up for both canon characters from any given fandom (that I consider myself to be a part of, that is) or characters of my own creation. I have a tendency to create whole new characters for a specific roleplay, which means I don't tend to get as attached to my own characters as much as I do to characters predating my creation.

Average Reply Length
Like most other things in this list, my reply lengths can vary. It mostly depends on the comfort or capability of my partner: I aim for longer, more detailed, and literate replies, but I understand that those criteria usually mean slower roleplays, and some people just don't want that.

Average Reply Speed
Following on from the previous subject, I like fast replies that result in a smoother-flowing roleplay, however I understand that life can get in the way. As a student, currently, I have to force myself out of my fantasy worlds to get real stuff done, so I may end up by giving three replies in a day, then going silent for a day or two. (This is infuriating, I know: I will gladly hand out other contact information if you ever need to nudge me to reply!)

Requirements
All I ask of a partner is that they know how to read and write, and how to form a sentence properly. Interesting characters are something I enjoy, as well: this will sound strange, but please, don't be perfect! Flaws are what make a character unique.

Preferences
I really enjoy writing backstories and coming up with crazy conspiracies that somehow add up. (My friend and I actually spent a while recently just connecting the characters from two completely different roleplays together, just because why not.) Please, baffle me with your pseudo-science!

Currently Seeking
Hmm... I think I'll use this section to list the fandoms/storylines I want to do in the near future.
Life is Strange
  • Aaaaaaaah oh my god. I just finished this game and whoa. I'd love to see what happens after they leave Arcadia Bay -- assuming Max chose to save Chloe, that is. Pleasepleaseplease chat me up for that.
Flight Rising
  • Character Backstory RP -- possibly for Piper, possibly for Night. Who knows? I want to know what my dragons were like before I knew them. (1x1?)
  • Dragonrider Academy RP -- take your favourite dragon and slap a HOOMAN rider on their back. Hilarity (and tragedy) will ensue! (1x1, or group)
Marvel
  • I'M ALWAYS A SUCKER FOR SOME STUCKY ANGST-- no, seriously, I am. I am a walking pile of trash, but still, Stucky is my one and only desire from this world before I meet my tragic end.
RWBY
  • Partners In Crime-- the wonderful Roman Torchwick and his companion, Neo Politan, is another one of my all-time favourites.
  • To be honest, I have a few original characters I'd love to test-run. If anyone wants to form a team with me, by all means, I'm open! We just have to find a colour with the letter S in it.

Though that's all I can think of for now, there's many more -- including (but not limited to) Sherlock, Doctor Who, Homestuck (I know, traaaaaaaash), Fandomstuck, Undertale, Attack on Titan, Yandere Simulator, OFF, Creepypasta, Hetalia, Death Note, Gravity Falls... Anything messing with mythology or religion, too, is fun. Chat me up!
RtNLeig.png
CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Original Character.
All of my characters are original characters. They are the dragons in my lair; all can be written as dragons, as humans, or as humanoid beings - as they are all shapeshifters in their lore.

The character that I would most like to write would be Bai'Ki'Hu'Ul (bae-kee-hoo-oul), who is the second-in-command of the lair. He can be serious && controlling when defensive or under pressure. He also becomes extremely vicious && fierce when those that he cares about are under attack - however, when he himself is under attack, he does not always fight back. His canines, both in human and dragon forms, are the sharpest in the lair.

However, he is extremely laid-back && playful && extremely fond of teasing in any other circumstance. Overall, he has a good sense of humor && snappy, readily-available jokes for all times (though sometimes ill-timed && sometimes not-so-funny). Despite being an imperial dragon (the largest dragon in the lair), he is the shortest while in human form, at just over 5 feet tall.

Specific Storyline.
No - however I would love to write something in the adventure, science / sci-fi, or fairytale genres - either Flight Rising related or not. War, journey, or trial adventures are definitely favorites of mine.

PLAYER INFORMATION.

Reply length.
Open to any length.

Reply Speed.
Once a day at least.

Requirements.
I prefer one-on-one roleplays && am comfortable writing anything from chat threads to novella-length threads.

Additional Information.
I love speaking outside of roleplaying ; being friendly with the people that I write with is pretty essential to me feeling comfortable writing with them. The comfort of friendliness adds to the fun of creating headcanons && new storylines.

CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Original Character.
All of my characters are original characters. They are the dragons in my lair; all can be written as dragons, as humans, or as humanoid beings - as they are all shapeshifters in their lore.

The character that I would most like to write would be Bai'Ki'Hu'Ul (bae-kee-hoo-oul), who is the second-in-command of the lair. He can be serious && controlling when defensive or under pressure. He also becomes extremely vicious && fierce when those that he cares about are under attack - however, when he himself is under attack, he does not always fight back. His canines, both in human and dragon forms, are the sharpest in the lair.

However, he is extremely laid-back && playful && extremely fond of teasing in any other circumstance. Overall, he has a good sense of humor && snappy, readily-available jokes for all times (though sometimes ill-timed && sometimes not-so-funny). Despite being an imperial dragon (the largest dragon in the lair), he is the shortest while in human form, at just over 5 feet tall.

Specific Storyline.
No - however I would love to write something in the adventure, science / sci-fi, or fairytale genres - either Flight Rising related or not. War, journey, or trial adventures are definitely favorites of mine.

PLAYER INFORMATION.

Reply length.
Open to any length.

Reply Speed.
Once a day at least.

Requirements.
I prefer one-on-one roleplays && am comfortable writing anything from chat threads to novella-length threads.

Additional Information.
I love speaking outside of roleplaying ; being friendly with the people that I write with is pretty essential to me feeling comfortable writing with them. The comfort of friendliness adds to the fun of creating headcanons && new storylines.

kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
Well it's been almost a year since I last posted in here, thought I'd update it.

I play as OCs, and am most comfortable with FR characters (aka, my dragons). I may very, very rarely be open to a fandom rp, such as Warriors/Wings of Fire/MLP, using OCs, but otherwise I prefer flight rising characters.

Nope, though I'm not one for prophecy sorta things. Or romance. I lean more towards adventure/dark/violent genres. I also am not open to any human roleplays; I'm horrible at using human characters and would rather stick to dragons (with the above fandoms as rare exceptions).

Average reply length?

I usually keep my replies at ~2-5 paragraphs, I average right around 3. Sometimes though, if there's little to respond to, I'll do just one. Other times, I can write a LOT (aka, almost 5k words in a single reply. Granted, it was a flashback, but still. Expect that from me sometimes.).

Average reply speed?

I try to reply every day generally, but if my characters are locked, there's not much to reply to, or because of real life, I may not reply very often. It also depends on the overall speed of the roleplay. I will be consistent though; I won't leave someone in the dust unless I'm forced to by real life.

Please use proper grammar and spelling, at least mostly. I want to be able to know what you're saying. Any size group is fine, though it can get hectic with 10 or more people. Don't. Be. Rude. I will leave if you're rude.
For the rp itself, I can do first- and third-person, though I prefer third-person. Past tense is my strong suit.

I like making friends! I'm also +2 FR time, if that helps any. And again any genre is fine, but I prefer adventure/dark/violent within the FR world. I try and get into character a fair bit. I will also very likely attempt to draw things in the roleplay, or at least the characters, so uh... be prepared for that? X3
Well it's been almost a year since I last posted in here, thought I'd update it.

I play as OCs, and am most comfortable with FR characters (aka, my dragons). I may very, very rarely be open to a fandom rp, such as Warriors/Wings of Fire/MLP, using OCs, but otherwise I prefer flight rising characters.

Nope, though I'm not one for prophecy sorta things. Or romance. I lean more towards adventure/dark/violent genres. I also am not open to any human roleplays; I'm horrible at using human characters and would rather stick to dragons (with the above fandoms as rare exceptions).

Average reply length?

I usually keep my replies at ~2-5 paragraphs, I average right around 3. Sometimes though, if there's little to respond to, I'll do just one. Other times, I can write a LOT (aka, almost 5k words in a single reply. Granted, it was a flashback, but still. Expect that from me sometimes.).

Average reply speed?

I try to reply every day generally, but if my characters are locked, there's not much to reply to, or because of real life, I may not reply very often. It also depends on the overall speed of the roleplay. I will be consistent though; I won't leave someone in the dust unless I'm forced to by real life.

Please use proper grammar and spelling, at least mostly. I want to be able to know what you're saying. Any size group is fine, though it can get hectic with 10 or more people. Don't. Be. Rude. I will leave if you're rude.
For the rp itself, I can do first- and third-person, though I prefer third-person. Past tense is my strong suit.

I like making friends! I'm also +2 FR time, if that helps any. And again any genre is fine, but I prefer adventure/dark/violent within the FR world. I try and get into character a fair bit. I will also very likely attempt to draw things in the roleplay, or at least the characters, so uh... be prepared for that? X3
pVhWnFy.png
Character Information

Only OCs. I can make one up on the whim based on what we're doing.

Nope.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Normally around 2+ paragraphs. I absolutely HATE anything less, but I can suck it up. I need something to work with, so please work with me.

Average reply speed?
If I'm online, it's pretty instantaneous. I'll generally reply daily or faster. It is totally possible for me to get busy in RL due to hospital clinicals and exams. I would let you know though.

I'd love people who are detailed on who, what, where, when and how AND the senses(touch, taste, look, hear, smell, maybe your thought process, etc). I'm not especially anal on grammar and spelling. But if I can't understand what you're saying, it's going to be quite hard to RP. I'm open to talk when you're confused about the plot, etc.

I used to roleplay religiously. I started around 2007 and stopped in 2011.
Character Information

Only OCs. I can make one up on the whim based on what we're doing.

Nope.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Normally around 2+ paragraphs. I absolutely HATE anything less, but I can suck it up. I need something to work with, so please work with me.

Average reply speed?
If I'm online, it's pretty instantaneous. I'll generally reply daily or faster. It is totally possible for me to get busy in RL due to hospital clinicals and exams. I would let you know though.

I'd love people who are detailed on who, what, where, when and how AND the senses(touch, taste, look, hear, smell, maybe your thought process, etc). I'm not especially anal on grammar and spelling. But if I can't understand what you're saying, it's going to be quite hard to RP. I'm open to talk when you're confused about the plot, etc.

I used to roleplay religiously. I started around 2007 and stopped in 2011.
CVrjh84.pngClick for my art shop!
Characters: Typically I use my dragon Ryuu, and use my other dragons as cameo appearances.
Typically, my characters are original, I don't do many fandoms.

Average Reply:
I Usually type between one to 5 paragraphs or more depending on my mood.

Average Reply Time:
I usually reply six to forty times a day. Depending if I'm in a role play mood.
I don't mind if the other person is slow in replying, but I am mindful of large time lapses.

Requirements for other Role Players and Future role playing.
I think OOC is important to help set the setting of the role play. As one might not login and so we can advance the role play setting ahead in time to give leeway to Time lapses.

Characters: Typically I use my dragon Ryuu, and use my other dragons as cameo appearances.
Typically, my characters are original, I don't do many fandoms.

Average Reply:
I Usually type between one to 5 paragraphs or more depending on my mood.

Average Reply Time:
I usually reply six to forty times a day. Depending if I'm in a role play mood.
I don't mind if the other person is slow in replying, but I am mindful of large time lapses.

Requirements for other Role Players and Future role playing.
I think OOC is important to help set the setting of the role play. As one might not login and so we can advance the role play setting ahead in time to give leeway to Time lapses.

tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 133 134