Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 163 164
[item=metallic wood-boring beetle] [b]Name:[/b] Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle [b]Caption[/b]: The shiny carapace of this insect is a favored inclusion in some fabric weaves. They can be difficult to launder, but what's done is done.
Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Name: Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Caption: The shiny carapace of this insect is a favored inclusion in some fabric weaves. They can be difficult to launder, but what's done is done.
[item=green iguana] [b]Name:[/b] Green Iguana [b]Caption:[/b] Many dragons keep these colourful lizards as pets because of their friendly dispositions. Sadly for this individual, they are also quite delicious.
Green Iguana
Name: Green Iguana
Caption: Many dragons keep these colourful lizards as pets because of their friendly dispositions. Sadly for this individual, they are also quite delicious.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21547.png[/img] Spicier than most loaches, though it makes for poor seasoning
21547.png

Spicier than most loaches, though it makes for poor seasoning
[item=Bluesand Agate] [b] Name:[/b] Bluesand Agate [b]Caption: [/b] The lack of blue sand beaches lead dragons to speculate that this Agate was once a regular stone that had absorbed its vibrant color from the waves of the sea.
Bluesand Agate

Name:
Bluesand Agate

Caption: The lack of blue sand beaches lead dragons to speculate that this Agate was once a regular stone that had absorbed its vibrant color from the waves of the sea.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21546.png[/img] Name: Orchid Beetle Caption: A vividly colored beetle, cherished and known for its vibrant colors. No. It is not poisonous.
21546.png
Name: Orchid Beetle
Caption: A vividly colored beetle, cherished and known for its vibrant colors. No. It is not poisonous.
item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
vee . 22
[item=hardwater loach] Name: Hardwater Loach Caption: It is not known for its soft heart.
Hardwater Loach

Name: Hardwater Loach
Caption: It is not known for its soft heart.
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
[item=white quinoa] Name: White Quinoa Caption: Dragons across Sornieth call it a conspiracy! It isn't white, it's yellow! ...But it sure is tasty.
White Quinoa
Name: White Quinoa
Caption: Dragons across Sornieth call it a conspiracy! It isn't white, it's yellow! ...But it sure is tasty.
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
[item=quinoa] [b]Name:[/b] Quinoa [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Never eat ingredients you cannot pronounce. Except quinoa. You should eat quinoa.[/i]
Quinoa

Name: Quinoa
Caption: Never eat ingredients you cannot pronounce. Except quinoa. You should eat quinoa.
Nightowl_derpy_zpsd73e3908.pngMini_zpsgcyumcge.pngNightowl_derpy2_zpsec47317a.png
[item=Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle] [b]Name:[/b]Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle [b]Caption:[/b] [i]More popular than its cousin, the Boring Wooden Metallic Beetle.[/i]

Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle

Name:Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Caption: More popular than its cousin, the Boring Wooden Metallic Beetle.
[item=marine iguana] [b]Name:[/b] Marine Iguana [b]Caption:[/b] [i]These lizards expel excess salt through frequent, violent sneezing fits. Gesundheit![/i]
Marine Iguana

Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: These lizards expel excess salt through frequent, violent sneezing fits. Gesundheit!
l6oQakx.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 163 164