Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 163 164
[item=lesser land iguana] [b]Item Name:[/b] Lesser Land Iguana [b]Description:[/b] Lesser in size, but greater in taste!
Lesser Land Iguana
Item Name: Lesser Land Iguana
Description: Lesser in size, but greater in taste!
Badge.png
[item=green iguana] Name: Green Iguana Caption: [i]These creatures make great companions and great meals![/i]
Green Iguana
Name: Green Iguana

Caption: These creatures make great companions and great meals!
Nqjrgqm.png
[item=Burnt Lightning Glass] Name: Burnt Lightning Glass Description: They say lightning never strikes twice, but sometimes it does get a little over-enthusiastic.

Name: Burnt Lightning Glass
Description: They say lightning never strikes twice, but sometimes it does get a little over-enthusiastic.
guardian_fae.png
[item=Orchid Beetle] [b]Name:[/b] Ultraviolet Beetle [b]Caption:[/b] [i]The results of overexposure to a swarm vary from blindness, death or the acquisition of various superpowers. They are not mutually exclusive.[/i]
Orchid Beetle

Name: Ultraviolet Beetle
Caption: The results of overexposure to a swarm vary from blindness, death or the acquisition of various superpowers. They are not mutually exclusive.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
[item=Quinoa] Name: Quinoa Caption: Once ignored, the grain has seen a sudden increase in popularity among the younger generation of dragons.
Quinoa

Name: Quinoa
Caption: Once ignored, the grain has seen a sudden increase in popularity among the younger generation of dragons.
AQw0PQz.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21541.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Green Iguana [b]Caption:[/b] Great with barbecue sauce!
21541.png
Name: Green Iguana
Caption: Great with barbecue sauce!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/21554.png[/img] Contrary to popular belief, this rock's name has complex origins. Named because it is red... and a rock. Never mind, this rock's name is as simple as it can get.
21554.png

Contrary to popular belief, this rock's name has complex origins. Named because it is red... and a rock. Never mind, this rock's name is as simple as it can get.
White Quinoa [item=White Quinoa] The name may be a misnomer, but the Quinoa family doesn't really care about names anyway.
White Quinoa

White Quinoa

The name may be a misnomer, but the Quinoa family doesn't really care about names anyway.
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
[item=Bark Biter] [b]Name:[/b] Bark Biter [b]Caption:[/b] It's all bark and no bite.
Bark Biter

Name: Bark Biter
Caption: It's all bark and no bite.
Accent Shop Here
[item=Cinnamon Loach] Item: Cinnamon Loach Caption: Sweet and savory, often enjoyed by discerning dragons for desert.
Cinnamon Loach

Item: Cinnamon Loach

Caption: Sweet and savory, often enjoyed by discerning dragons for desert.
[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 163 164