Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 163 164
Name: Lesser Land Iguana
Caption: Don't be fooled by the name - this lizard is no lesser in its bite. Though its walking is less than stellar...
Caption: Don't be fooled by the name - this lizard is no lesser in its bite. Though its walking is less than stellar...
+3 FR time Looking for someone to join up for a joint-hatchery!
AdoptMightyena_zpsaqluampo.pngAdoptSlowpoke_zpsdvgytvwr.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GPAdM7I.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Marine Iguana [b]Caption[/b]: Eating this will give you a strange desire to go swimming.
GPAdM7I.png
Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Eating this will give you a strange desire to go swimming.
Keep Singing
[item=Grassland Grain] Name: Grassland Grain (or Farmland Grain) Caption: Farm raised with care- wait. Do dragons have farms? …Can dragons have farms?
Grassland Grain
Name: Grassland Grain (or Farmland Grain)
Caption: Farm raised with care- wait. Do dragons have farms? …Can dragons have farms?

Name: Redstone
Caption: Curiously, this stone is only ever found to occur naturally between 48 and 58 meters below sea level.

Name: Redstone
Caption: Curiously, this stone is only ever found to occur naturally between 48 and 58 meters below sea level.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21542.png[/img] Name: Lesser Land Iguana Caption: Wait! your calling this a Lesser? Well I don't think you wanna meet the Greater! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21545.png[/img] Name: Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle Caption: No one knows why this Beetle is so boring some say it is just the Beginning
21542.png

Caption: Wait! your calling this a Lesser? Well I don't think you wanna meet the Greater!

21545.png

Name: Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle

Caption: No one knows why this Beetle is so boring some say it is just the Beginning
[item=hardwater loach] Item: Hardwater Loach Caption: Young dragons think this loach is named after ice... it just has a high mineral count!
Hardwater Loach

Item: Hardwater Loach
Caption: Young dragons think this loach is named after ice... it just has a high mineral count!
i think dogs should be able to vote!
(minty+he/him_
[item=Sandstone] [b]Name:[/b] Sandstone [b]Caption:[/b] Easy to shape and resistant to weathering, this versatile stone was once a staple for harpy artisans.
Sandstone
Name: Sandstone
Caption: Easy to shape and resistant to weathering, this versatile stone was once a staple for harpy artisans.
Gen1 Quest:
Midnight/Midnight/Seafoam Male
Wine/Wine/light green range
[item=Hardwater Loach] [b]Name:[/b] Hardwater Loach [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Long ago, a Fae bathing under a cascade was hit by one of these. She was surprised at the "hard water", but later found out it was only a falling loach.[/i]
Hardwater Loach
Name: Hardwater Loach
Caption: Long ago, a Fae bathing under a cascade was hit by one of these. She was surprised at the "hard water", but later found out it was only a falling loach.
jykPnTB.png
[item=Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle] [b]Name:[/b] Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle [b]Caption:[/b] Though the name suggests it bores holes into wood, legends say it escapes predators by emitting the feeling of being forced to watch paint dry.
Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Name: Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Caption: Though the name suggests it bores holes into wood, legends say it escapes predators by emitting the feeling of being forced to watch paint dry.
[item=hardwater loach] name: hardwater loach entry: This loach may seem scary at first with all its tough fish talk but once you get to know it you'll find that it's even scarier on the inside.
Hardwater Loach

name: hardwater loach

entry: This loach may seem scary at first with all its tough fish talk but once you get to know it you'll find that it's even scarier on the inside.
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 163 164