Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1113 1114
@SeaAmoeba

Yes please! Any specific foods or just what they eat? Or we could do a nest swap if you're interested :3c (Earth)
@SeaAmoeba

Yes please! Any specific foods or just what they eat? Or we could do a nest swap if you're interested :3c (Earth)
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya sorry I didn't see this! I'm fine with what you've given me. Thanks!
@OverlordFreya sorry I didn't see this! I'm fine with what you've given me. Thanks!
4fr206l.png
@Anomandaris @ashnick @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Cluttermouse @DragonSmitty @Giratina @Grimjaws @Jateshi @KitsuneXIII @MaddieHatter @Nicolas @onehoureternity @Remuta @Seijuurou @shamrocked @SoullessRogue @surfingpikachu @Tafficat @TechnicalDragon @TheHeroicOne @Vailess @VincentAnderlin

Hello all, it's that time again! I'm looking for 3 shadow nests to borrow for festival hatchlings. I'm not expecting any one person to offer all 3 nests, but if you can offer just one it'd be really helpful to me!

If you offer a nest, please let me know what food you'd like. Thank you! :)
@Anomandaris @ashnick @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Cluttermouse @DragonSmitty @Giratina @Grimjaws @Jateshi @KitsuneXIII @MaddieHatter @Nicolas @onehoureternity @Remuta @Seijuurou @shamrocked @SoullessRogue @surfingpikachu @Tafficat @TechnicalDragon @TheHeroicOne @Vailess @VincentAnderlin

Hello all, it's that time again! I'm looking for 3 shadow nests to borrow for festival hatchlings. I'm not expecting any one person to offer all 3 nests, but if you can offer just one it'd be really helpful to me!

If you offer a nest, please let me know what food you'd like. Thank you! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots I have three free nests actually, as well as space. Please send whatever the dragons will eat!
@arcaneidolriots I have three free nests actually, as well as space. Please send whatever the dragons will eat!
F2XRQAu.png
Dark Side Ally
thats_some_shady_shit_bro_by_deestracted-d9n0mnz.png bUUy115.png
@Jateshi, awesome, thank you so much! I'll send my pairs over shortly with snacks :>
@Jateshi, awesome, thank you so much! I'll send my pairs over shortly with snacks :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png

I am in need of 2 Shadow nests, can any of you help me? :)

I am in need of 2 Shadow nests, can any of you help me? :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta
I can help you
@Jessyta
I can help you
zMBrKAVuO6A.jpg0KYrfCc.png
@Vailess Thank you! Do you have a food pref?
@Vailess Thank you! Do you have a food pref?
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta
Seafood is preferable but the food your dragons eat will be fine too.
@Jessyta
Seafood is preferable but the food your dragons eat will be fine too.
zMBrKAVuO6A.jpg0KYrfCc.png
@Vailess They are seafood eaters so that's perfect :)
@Vailess They are seafood eaters so that's perfect :)
ZQGfAQY.png
1 2 ... 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1113 1114