Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... 1113 1114
@zaratyst xoxoxo

Smith and Romana are now the proud parents of 4 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

Fuego and Hufflepuff are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

These are both SUCH gorgeous pairs, I am excited to see what the babies look like :D
@zaratyst xoxoxo

Smith and Romana are now the proud parents of 4 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

Fuego and Hufflepuff are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

These are both SUCH gorgeous pairs, I am excited to see what the babies look like :D
ZQGfAQY.png
@SpaceFerrari

i've got a nest! meat please!!
@SpaceFerrari

i've got a nest! meat please!!
PreE5U3.png
@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing @zorramala
Does anyone have a light nest available? let me know if you'd like food :)
@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing @zorramala
Does anyone have a light nest available? let me know if you'd like food :)
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing

still looking to borrow a light nest :3
let me know what food you could use!
@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing

still looking to borrow a light nest :3
let me know what food you could use!
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg

Looking for a light nest for tomorrow! Let me know what you need for food! Thank you!
-Merc

Looking for a light nest for tomorrow! Let me know what you need for food! Thank you!
-Merc
j3zsWMV.pngfg4YKEt.png
@pyr0 Thanks! Sending CR shortly!
@pyr0 Thanks! Sending CR shortly!
ceasefire. now.
@Deva @zorramala @TearzofMercury
I have a light nest for all three of you; seafood and/or meat would be greatly appreciated!
@Deva @zorramala @TearzofMercury
I have a light nest for all three of you; seafood and/or meat would be greatly appreciated!
yRHzmiz.png
@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

As I'm still trying for my breeding project, I have 2 pairs right now that would need pretty brown Earth eyes! Any food preferences? :)
@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

As I'm still trying for my breeding project, I have 2 pairs right now that would need pretty brown Earth eyes! Any food preferences? :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@sempervivums

Thank you! I will send a CR.
@sempervivums

Thank you! I will send a CR.
j3zsWMV.pngfg4YKEt.png