Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for December Newbies
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 111 112
@Nyxxie

Sounds good. I'll send her right over. :)

Familiars are like pets for your dergs, and clicking them daily can eventually yield different chests. :) I don't have one available at the moment, but if you wait a bit, I'll probably get an extra soon. Would you like me to send one when it's available?
@Nyxxie

Sounds good. I'll send her right over. :)

Familiars are like pets for your dergs, and clicking them daily can eventually yield different chests. :) I don't have one available at the moment, but if you wait a bit, I'll probably get an extra soon. Would you like me to send one when it's available?
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@MikaelHart

Hoo. That certainly is a wall. But a very much appreciated wall.

Those are some great links, and you definitely put stuff more concisely for me than I'd have gotten from simply clicking around the site vaguely. Thank you very much! It is hard to know where to start on a lot of things.
@MikaelHart

Hoo. That certainly is a wall. But a very much appreciated wall.

Those are some great links, and you definitely put stuff more concisely for me than I'd have gotten from simply clicking around the site vaguely. Thank you very much! It is hard to know where to start on a lot of things.
fJp48Qg.png

an eldritch lair
@MikaelHart thank you!
Thanks for explaining <3 And yeah, if you could, that'd be great.
@MikaelHart thank you!
Thanks for explaining <3 And yeah, if you could, that'd be great.
ace_by_agent_pits-d8qxdwt.pngpanromantic_by_agent_pits-d88d9a8.pnggenderfluid2_by_agent_pits-d8ehnbt.pngask_by_agent_pits-d8kf41c.pngshe_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.pngthey_them_by_agent_pits-d88i5w0.png
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
Hi I'm Nyx. I'm asexual panromantic. I'm questioning my gender at the moment, but I'm thinking genderfluid. I'm agnostic.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30678571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306786/30678571_350.png[/img] [/url] If she hasn't been claimed by anyone already, may I have her?

30678571_350.png

If she hasn't been claimed by anyone already, may I have her?
12410cab53b8c13c8501b90f0eed546c.png
@haneulni

Pfft, hope it helps!

Aha, once you settle down some and start hatching your own cutie dergs, one thing you can do is play the trading games in the Dragon Trading forums. Although I like collecting dragons, I can be pretty stingy about buying them, so I started participating in dragon trading to cycle out the ones that I own that are too nice looking to exalt. You don't always get pretty dergs, but the way I see if, if I can't sell a pretty derg, the next best place for them to go is through the trading cycle. Hopefully they find a good home. :)

I keep track of my own Dragon Trading Master List Plan (here).
@haneulni

Pfft, hope it helps!

Aha, once you settle down some and start hatching your own cutie dergs, one thing you can do is play the trading games in the Dragon Trading forums. Although I like collecting dragons, I can be pretty stingy about buying them, so I started participating in dragon trading to cycle out the ones that I own that are too nice looking to exalt. You don't always get pretty dergs, but the way I see if, if I can't sell a pretty derg, the next best place for them to go is through the trading cycle. Hopefully they find a good home. :)

I keep track of my own Dragon Trading Master List Plan (here).
@Nyxxie

Aha, no prob! I'll let you know the next time I come across one!

@tippintophats

Sure thing! :) Just don't exalt her, ne?
@Nyxxie

Aha, no prob! I'll let you know the next time I come across one!

@tippintophats

Sure thing! :) Just don't exalt her, ne?
@tippintophats

Oh, right; forgot to ask if you read the rules?
@tippintophats

Oh, right; forgot to ask if you read the rules?
@MikaelHart

It does. Though there was something I was going to ask you...

Oh. I read the part about people generally not wanting you to exalt their dragons if they give them to you; that's pretty understandable. But I also see stuff about exalting for profit or Dominance stuff for flights. Where do you get exalt dragons then?

What's this Master List plan about?
@MikaelHart

It does. Though there was something I was going to ask you...

Oh. I read the part about people generally not wanting you to exalt their dragons if they give them to you; that's pretty understandable. But I also see stuff about exalting for profit or Dominance stuff for flights. Where do you get exalt dragons then?

What's this Master List plan about?
fJp48Qg.png

an eldritch lair
@haneulni

Exalting for profit or dominance is an in-flight thing; in the forums, there is a special area that only members of your own flight can view. There should be a thread there to tell you what the schedule for flight exalts is. :)

To get exalt dragons, most people just breed their own or buy them off AH (Auction House). If you decide to buy off AH, then you should get adult dragons, not hatchlings, ideally fitting the daily bonuses. Then you level up the dergs you purchase/own and exalt them. :) A good price for an adult derg is under 10k. It's kinda pointless to exalt hatchlings for profit, since without leveling, you can't make much and hatchlings can't be leveled.

I think I've said that most people exalt dergs around level 7 or 8, yeah? I'm not sure how much money you get for that; I exalt mine at 10 (since I like nice round numbers, even if it takes more time). I make about 16-17k, including the daily bonuses.

Having extra space in your lair is really valuable, since you can use the space to store fodder and then wait until it's a day when they have bonuses. You can also volunteer to help store fodder for your flight when it's a push. :)

I'm not sure if every flight has one (they probably do), but you might want to look around your flight's threads to see if there's a program to help you with lair expansions, since it gets pretty expensive later on.
@haneulni

Exalting for profit or dominance is an in-flight thing; in the forums, there is a special area that only members of your own flight can view. There should be a thread there to tell you what the schedule for flight exalts is. :)

To get exalt dragons, most people just breed their own or buy them off AH (Auction House). If you decide to buy off AH, then you should get adult dragons, not hatchlings, ideally fitting the daily bonuses. Then you level up the dergs you purchase/own and exalt them. :) A good price for an adult derg is under 10k. It's kinda pointless to exalt hatchlings for profit, since without leveling, you can't make much and hatchlings can't be leveled.

I think I've said that most people exalt dergs around level 7 or 8, yeah? I'm not sure how much money you get for that; I exalt mine at 10 (since I like nice round numbers, even if it takes more time). I make about 16-17k, including the daily bonuses.

Having extra space in your lair is really valuable, since you can use the space to store fodder and then wait until it's a day when they have bonuses. You can also volunteer to help store fodder for your flight when it's a push. :)

I'm not sure if every flight has one (they probably do), but you might want to look around your flight's threads to see if there's a program to help you with lair expansions, since it gets pretty expensive later on.
@MikaelHart

You did mention the exalting process. I was just curious where these dragons were coming from, to be exalted. Auction House is considered fair game then though, that makes sense.

I'll take a look in Light for both of those threads-- lair and dominance. I'll see whether I'd be interested in them or not, thanks for the advice!
@MikaelHart

You did mention the exalting process. I was just curious where these dragons were coming from, to be exalted. Auction House is considered fair game then though, that makes sense.

I'll take a look in Light for both of those threads-- lair and dominance. I'll see whether I'd be interested in them or not, thanks for the advice!
fJp48Qg.png

an eldritch lair
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 111 112