Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for December Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
As the title says, I'm offering free dergs to new members of FR from the December window! That pretty much means if you've registered this month, you're welcomed to a free dragon.

If you aren't a newbie, you can always purchase the dergs via AH!

Rules:

- One dragon per person (unless stated otherwise).

- For the love of all that is good, don't exalt my dragons! Do me a favor and give these guys a good home, or rehome them when you're no longer interested.

-
The derg leaves here named. I'll hold it for you, but you have to choose a name for it before you get to take it home. (This only applies to unnamed dergs, of course.)

Other:

-FR can be pretty interactive. If you'd like someone to help show you around, just hit me up and I'll be glad to help point out the good stuff, or answer any questions you have.

-I don't friend people unless we've talked an extensive amount. My memory's pretty awful, so I make it a point to only add folks I'll recognize months later on my list.

-I also sell dergs. My hatchery isn't always up-to-date, but it'll give you an idea of what my friends and I breed. I sell my dragons for pretty cheap, but I'm open to discounts for y'all as well.

-If you want familiars let me know! These are for keeps; not to be used as materials for Baldwin's Brew.

-I buy a lot of art. If you're looking to make some treasure or would trade art for items, let me know! (No guarantee that I would buy art from you, but you know, options, pfft.) You don't have to be a new member for this, of course.

-Comments? Questions? Just ask!

Donators:

A big thank you to everyone who's donated dergs!

@baublesaur @Demonskid @MinikoMaki @Prisym

As the title says, I'm offering free dergs to new members of FR from the December window! That pretty much means if you've registered this month, you're welcomed to a free dragon.

If you aren't a newbie, you can always purchase the dergs via AH!

Rules:

- One dragon per person (unless stated otherwise).

- For the love of all that is good, don't exalt my dragons! Do me a favor and give these guys a good home, or rehome them when you're no longer interested.

-
The derg leaves here named. I'll hold it for you, but you have to choose a name for it before you get to take it home. (This only applies to unnamed dergs, of course.)

Other:

-FR can be pretty interactive. If you'd like someone to help show you around, just hit me up and I'll be glad to help point out the good stuff, or answer any questions you have.

-I don't friend people unless we've talked an extensive amount. My memory's pretty awful, so I make it a point to only add folks I'll recognize months later on my list.

-I also sell dergs. My hatchery isn't always up-to-date, but it'll give you an idea of what my friends and I breed. I sell my dragons for pretty cheap, but I'm open to discounts for y'all as well.

-If you want familiars let me know! These are for keeps; not to be used as materials for Baldwin's Brew.

-I buy a lot of art. If you're looking to make some treasure or would trade art for items, let me know! (No guarantee that I would buy art from you, but you know, options, pfft.) You don't have to be a new member for this, of course.

-Comments? Questions? Just ask!

Donators:

A big thank you to everyone who's donated dergs!

@baublesaur @Demonskid @MinikoMaki @Prisym

ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
[size=10][center][b]Available Dragons[/b][/center][/size] [size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14424265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144243/14424265_350.png[/img] [/url] AND [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27007344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270074/27007344_350.png[/img] [/url] BREEDING PAIR 1 (Currently nesting, but free to go to a good home when they're done!) --- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37900150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379002/37900150_350.png[/img] [/url] IMPERIAL 1 --- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37900152] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379002/37900152_350.png[/img] [/url] IMPERIAL 2 --- Baublesaur is also offering any dragon after her (( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=288000&page=3]wildclaw[/url] )) in her lair. [/size]
Available Dragons

14424265_350.png
AND
27007344_350.png

BREEDING PAIR 1 (Currently nesting, but free to go to a good home when they're done!)

---

37900150_350.png

IMPERIAL 1

---

37900152_350.png

IMPERIAL 2

---

Baublesaur is also offering any dragon after her (( wildclaw )) in her lair.
Dragons on Hold:

Ping List:

Peyp: pink or purple coatl.

---

Recipients:

Adripamk . aelele . AkiTheBandit . alaneyes . Allusuu . Alphanix . Alyysum . AnnaG (2) . AnjoVerra . anteabelle . Apose . ArcAura . Argentcat . ArmourGeek . Aspeach . Asterodea . astrosinger . Audiellah . Auraelia . AwesomeWaffle . Azurine

BashfulBluebird . Bedilia . BenedictBumber . BenWalker . Berahthraben . BirdGrump (2) . BlackRose215 . BleedingNight . BoxTheLyzo . brandonjui . BubbleDragonz . ButterflyWolf

CactusPudding . Callypso . cass99 . cat101 . Catmoodog . CaveivnRose . ClawOfTheDawn . CloudGazer . CloverDoggo . CluelessCloud . ColleenWang . colimethecawcaw . colorbars . constellationxx . CorsetsNDragons . CosmicSpaceTrash . CosmoThorns . countmc . Creaturekin . CrownMelp . Crystallus . Cybork

Dandie . Dannyboi862 . DarkKRO . Dawnfrost246 . Deerluxe . DeviWhiteDemon . DhampirVex . Distances . District13 . dolphinhats . DontStepOnLegos . Dragon1324 . DragonGod01 (2) . dragonhair . Dragomaster . Dragonspet . DreamlessNiights . DreamWing . Dropbearpop

eggtang . Electrify . enbyboy . Enderfox1127 . EternalFlame . Evet . Exiledking890 . exotiress . EzraKitty

FadingEchoes . Fallenphoenix78 . Featherheartist . Feathermaniac . Featherpelt1125 . fishinabowl . Fitzmagus . FlareWing . foxfern04 . Foxlo . Frafar . fritztheferret . Funghoul13 . Fynze .

GalaxyTiger . GennyTheWolf . goatman . GuardianOfGeeks . Guppies27 . Gurepu .

hackamore . halorules22 . HamHam . haneulni . hannahbonn . hehehehe . HeilMedic . HereBeKanna . Herrero . Historiam . HorseShock

ilCopione . Inkeairera . invaderzim100 . Irdic . IsaacStarr . IvorySalt

JadenLovely97 . Jasmine14 . Jelbeary . JellyBubble . Jesters

Kaizoku . KaiSchultz94 . kaleyssss . Kasalin . katssby . Kefiili . kiberat . KikiDragon . Kirigii . KittyDeluxxe . kountoall . Kuroichi . Kyrozon

lace44cake . lazybouquet . Lewa . LiamKneeson . Libertines . lillypad247 . lilpoundcake . Loadbearing . lokisoup . LordZarcock . lumalalu . Lupicat . Lusa . Lushen . Lynnie . LynxYnx .

m00nbird . maelstrome . Marquell . May . MechanicalFlower . Meowruff . Mindedabsence . Mintglaze (2) . MintyMichi . Mnemos9 . MoonHikari . muttmanners . MysticalSunshine

Nebulacloud . Nghtly . Nivis . Noctem . NoMercy77 . novamint . Nunie . Nycolette . Nyxxie

OhemGee . okimsodone . Orisis

Panzerkampf . PathfinderPiplup . pheonix842 . PinkTigerlily . Pixus . PlaidShirt . Plantaera . PretzalSticks . Prisym . Pufferheart . punzies . Purplepurple

qqooyy . quenive

rappo . reallifehermione . ReddyRed . ReDMeTHoD . ReesesPieces . reinore . RenatoUlbov . rewind09 . RheaOlay . risingdawn11 . RubyWolf . Runella

Sabbycats . SaberToothHunter . SapientesLupus . SapphireFire . Schawtzer . Sereighn . SerenityGale . SevanGriever . Shadowkitty9 . Shadum . Shiguma . Shimmerbreeze . Shinoseppun . Silki123 . SindriLeRose . SirenShowwe . Sithis13 . SlitheringSnake (2) . Snapitkeeper . SnowDoggs . SoggyBread . sombra19027 . soundwaveskids . soupblaze . SpicyGenji . Spike6115 . StarRai . StillANerd . StormHellsing . Stripeytie . SuishoShinobi . Sworry .

tagape . TempoGecko . TeriyakiSongbird . TheLastRaven . TheShibaInu . thisfiercefemme . Tigger12403 . tippintophats . ToastyMonster (2) . Tot .Turtjoux . twhjr1116 . TwistedChimp

Umicorn . UnderTheStars . Unicornprinzess . unris

vanillachapter . Venturi . Vicktoroth . viridius . voltstwobit . Vyonn

was . WeeWeeLafayette . WildWolf14 . Windshift . Wolffeycorn . WolfGlitch

xlolaxsparksx . xSourGrapesx . Xylitol

yarinarc . Yast . YodaYak76 . ythenial . Yuiiko . YunnoGracefur

ZeniaNoob . ZephTheCatLady . Zynka
Dragons on Hold:

Ping List:

Peyp: pink or purple coatl.

---

Recipients:

Adripamk . aelele . AkiTheBandit . alaneyes . Allusuu . Alphanix . Alyysum . AnnaG (2) . AnjoVerra . anteabelle . Apose . ArcAura . Argentcat . ArmourGeek . Aspeach . Asterodea . astrosinger . Audiellah . Auraelia . AwesomeWaffle . Azurine

BashfulBluebird . Bedilia . BenedictBumber . BenWalker . Berahthraben . BirdGrump (2) . BlackRose215 . BleedingNight . BoxTheLyzo . brandonjui . BubbleDragonz . ButterflyWolf

CactusPudding . Callypso . cass99 . cat101 . Catmoodog . CaveivnRose . ClawOfTheDawn . CloudGazer . CloverDoggo . CluelessCloud . ColleenWang . colimethecawcaw . colorbars . constellationxx . CorsetsNDragons . CosmicSpaceTrash . CosmoThorns . countmc . Creaturekin . CrownMelp . Crystallus . Cybork

Dandie . Dannyboi862 . DarkKRO . Dawnfrost246 . Deerluxe . DeviWhiteDemon . DhampirVex . Distances . District13 . dolphinhats . DontStepOnLegos . Dragon1324 . DragonGod01 (2) . dragonhair . Dragomaster . Dragonspet . DreamlessNiights . DreamWing . Dropbearpop

eggtang . Electrify . enbyboy . Enderfox1127 . EternalFlame . Evet . Exiledking890 . exotiress . EzraKitty

FadingEchoes . Fallenphoenix78 . Featherheartist . Feathermaniac . Featherpelt1125 . fishinabowl . Fitzmagus . FlareWing . foxfern04 . Foxlo . Frafar . fritztheferret . Funghoul13 . Fynze .

GalaxyTiger . GennyTheWolf . goatman . GuardianOfGeeks . Guppies27 . Gurepu .

hackamore . halorules22 . HamHam . haneulni . hannahbonn . hehehehe . HeilMedic . HereBeKanna . Herrero . Historiam . HorseShock

ilCopione . Inkeairera . invaderzim100 . Irdic . IsaacStarr . IvorySalt

JadenLovely97 . Jasmine14 . Jelbeary . JellyBubble . Jesters

Kaizoku . KaiSchultz94 . kaleyssss . Kasalin . katssby . Kefiili . kiberat . KikiDragon . Kirigii . KittyDeluxxe . kountoall . Kuroichi . Kyrozon

lace44cake . lazybouquet . Lewa . LiamKneeson . Libertines . lillypad247 . lilpoundcake . Loadbearing . lokisoup . LordZarcock . lumalalu . Lupicat . Lusa . Lushen . Lynnie . LynxYnx .

m00nbird . maelstrome . Marquell . May . MechanicalFlower . Meowruff . Mindedabsence . Mintglaze (2) . MintyMichi . Mnemos9 . MoonHikari . muttmanners . MysticalSunshine

Nebulacloud . Nghtly . Nivis . Noctem . NoMercy77 . novamint . Nunie . Nycolette . Nyxxie

OhemGee . okimsodone . Orisis

Panzerkampf . PathfinderPiplup . pheonix842 . PinkTigerlily . Pixus . PlaidShirt . Plantaera . PretzalSticks . Prisym . Pufferheart . punzies . Purplepurple

qqooyy . quenive

rappo . reallifehermione . ReddyRed . ReDMeTHoD . ReesesPieces . reinore . RenatoUlbov . rewind09 . RheaOlay . risingdawn11 . RubyWolf . Runella

Sabbycats . SaberToothHunter . SapientesLupus . SapphireFire . Schawtzer . Sereighn . SerenityGale . SevanGriever . Shadowkitty9 . Shadum . Shiguma . Shimmerbreeze . Shinoseppun . Silki123 . SindriLeRose . SirenShowwe . Sithis13 . SlitheringSnake (2) . Snapitkeeper . SnowDoggs . SoggyBread . sombra19027 . soundwaveskids . soupblaze . SpicyGenji . Spike6115 . StarRai . StillANerd . StormHellsing . Stripeytie . SuishoShinobi . Sworry .

tagape . TempoGecko . TeriyakiSongbird . TheLastRaven . TheShibaInu . thisfiercefemme . Tigger12403 . tippintophats . ToastyMonster (2) . Tot .Turtjoux . twhjr1116 . TwistedChimp

Umicorn . UnderTheStars . Unicornprinzess . unris

vanillachapter . Venturi . Vicktoroth . viridius . voltstwobit . Vyonn

was . WeeWeeLafayette . WildWolf14 . Windshift . Wolffeycorn . WolfGlitch

xlolaxsparksx . xSourGrapesx . Xylitol

yarinarc . Yast . YodaYak76 . ythenial . Yuiiko . YunnoGracefur

ZeniaNoob . ZephTheCatLady . Zynka
[size=2]Do you need materials for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create][b]Baldwin's Brew[/b][/url]? 1. Check below to see if I have any mats available for you. 2. Tell me what you're making and what mats you need. 3. If I have enough to share, I'll send it over. :3 [b]Available:[/b] [item=green goo] [item=yellow goo] [item=orange goo] [item=green sludge] [/size]
Do you need materials for Baldwin's Brew?

1. Check below to see if I have any mats available for you.
2. Tell me what you're making and what mats you need.
3. If I have enough to share, I'll send it over. :3

Available:

Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo
Green Sludge
@MikaelHart [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29665611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296657/29665611_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't know if I can get the dragon but can I have this Dragon? Name it Onion :3
@MikaelHart

29665611_350.png

I don't know if I can get the dragon but can I have this Dragon?
Name it Onion

:3
586350ce46260045856950.png58635194a45d9490161245.gif5863515468e2d172113739.png
Hello I'm Alyysum! Thanks looking and reading this message!
@Alyysum

Sure thing. I've sent him over. :)
@Alyysum

Sure thing. I've sent him over. :)
@MikaelHart Sorry, not too sure how to post images, but could I please get this one? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29654575
@MikaelHart Sorry, not too sure how to post images, but could I please get this one? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29654575
@CactusPudding

Welcome to FR! Aha, that's no problem, but before I send her over, you'll have to pick a name for her.

For future reference, you can post images of any dragon by using the code on their page (just click on the button that says "Generate Code" in that first info box).
@CactusPudding

Welcome to FR! Aha, that's no problem, but before I send her over, you'll have to pick a name for her.

For future reference, you can post images of any dragon by using the code on their page (just click on the button that says "Generate Code" in that first info box).
Can I get this one and name her Minerva please [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297911/29791088_350.png[/img]
Can I get this one and name her Minerva please

29791088_350.png
@Exiledking890

I could name him Minerva, but he's a dude derg. Do you still want him, and do you still want me to name him Minerva?
@Exiledking890

I could name him Minerva, but he's a dude derg. Do you still want him, and do you still want me to name him Minerva?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112