Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mosu's human+ arts || PAYPAL OPEN
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 88 89
I'll have to get back to you since my wifi network is blocking the picture you sent. Pinging myself as a reminder. @tiramosu @VelveteenSoldier
I'll have to get back to you since my wifi network is blocking the picture you sent. Pinging myself as a reminder. @tiramosu @VelveteenSoldier
@tiramosu

Username: @Chakurano
Picture reference: http://imgur.com/a/5rsxx
Character description: She's usually grinning or smirking, enjoying teasing people and having a great time with life in general. She's happy - whether innocently or at tripping up somebody in conversation, it's all fun for her.
Type of Commission: Screenshot - I'd actually rather not have a background, though.
Thread Page Number: 45
Other Notes: Uh... feel free to work with me here, this is my first actual commission. Not sure how this process usually goes.
@tiramosu

Username: @Chakurano
Picture reference: http://imgur.com/a/5rsxx
Character description: She's usually grinning or smirking, enjoying teasing people and having a great time with life in general. She's happy - whether innocently or at tripping up somebody in conversation, it's all fun for her.
Type of Commission: Screenshot - I'd actually rather not have a background, though.
Thread Page Number: 45
Other Notes: Uh... feel free to work with me here, this is my first actual commission. Not sure how this process usually goes.
Sorry, but I'm currently closed! ^^' I've been pretty inactive lately. I'll ping you when I'm active again! @Chakurano
Sorry, but I'm currently closed! ^^' I've been pretty inactive lately. I'll ping you when I'm active again! @Chakurano
bump bc i'm open again
bump bc i'm open again
@tiramosu
Username: jellywolffy
Picture reference: here
Character description: mean and a bit evil
Type of Commission: simple colored portrait
Thread Page Number: 46
Paying in g
@tiramosu
Username: jellywolffy
Picture reference: here
Character description: mean and a bit evil
Type of Commission: simple colored portrait
Paying in g
unbrqMG.png
gotcha! Send a one way CR of 500g and I'll accept it once I'm finished! I'll send you WIPS to make sure you like it as I go.

@jellywolffy
gotcha! Send a one way CR of 500g and I'll accept it once I'm finished! I'll send you WIPS to make sure you like it as I go.

@jellywolffy
@tiramosu
Love your lucio examples <:^)c from one fan to another
Username: barabear
Picture reference: Sunny and Candy
Character description: A little bit of their personality is in their ref but i'd love a couple picture of them being super pda? They're both very affectionate with each other!
Type of Commission: Complex waist up, I'd love a background!
Other Notes: n/a, thank you!
@tiramosu
Love your lucio examples <:^)c from one fan to another
Username: barabear
Picture reference: Sunny and Candy
Character description: A little bit of their personality is in their ref but i'd love a couple picture of them being super pda? They're both very affectionate with each other!
Type of Commission: Complex waist up, I'd love a background!
Other Notes: n/a, thank you!
@tiramosu

Oh man 8I Do you have a ref sheet example because I might need one of those...
@tiramosu

Oh man 8I Do you have a ref sheet example because I might need one of those...
I'm currently at school so I can't upload anything, but I'll try to get you an example tonight! I think I have a simple one, but not a complex one that's my current art style. @Romiress
I'm currently at school so I can't upload anything, but I'll try to get you an example tonight! I think I have a simple one, but not a complex one that's my current art style. @Romiress
@Tiramosu

Can I tentatively grab a ref sheet for your third slot then? I'll probably do a ref sheet but I might end up doing a waist up depending on the kind of ref sheet.

Now I just have to pick a character
@Tiramosu

Can I tentatively grab a ref sheet for your third slot then? I'll probably do a ref sheet but I might end up doing a waist up depending on the kind of ref sheet.

Now I just have to pick a character
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 88 89