Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mosu's human+ arts || PAYPAL OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
Yeah sure! Send it over and I'll start as soon as I can. @Goldschlager
Yeah sure! Send it over and I'll start as soon as I can. @Goldschlager
I've never worked off of a written description + reference before, but I'm willing to give it a shot! There is still one slot open so commissions are still available. @MoonGoddess
I've never worked off of a written description + reference before, but I'm willing to give it a shot! There is still one slot open so commissions are still available. @MoonGoddess
@tiramosu
awesome!
do you mind if i message you my form? ;u; it's an OC of mine
@tiramosu
awesome!
do you mind if i message you my form? ;u; it's an OC of mine
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
Go ahead! You're second on the slot list so I won't be able to start your commission until I finish the first order (just a heads-up). @MoonGoddess
Go ahead! You're second on the slot list so I won't be able to start your commission until I finish the first order (just a heads-up). @MoonGoddess
@tiramosu do you have a ping list? c:
@tiramosu do you have a ping list? c:
Yes! I'm surprised by the amount of people asking for commissions and I'm flattered.. I didn't think I'd need a ping list but I'll make one! @HollowedAngel777
Yes! I'm surprised by the amount of people asking for commissions and I'm flattered.. I didn't think I'd need a ping list but I'll make one! @HollowedAngel777
@tiramosu thank you! your work is lovely<3
if I could actually be put on a wait list (since I always tend to miss slot openings) that too would be appreciated c:
@tiramosu thank you! your work is lovely<3
if I could actually be put on a wait list (since I always tend to miss slot openings) that too would be appreciated c:
Sure thing! @HollowedAngel777
Sure thing! @HollowedAngel777
@tiramosu

Oh, okay -- I wish you saved m a slot though, since I did say I wanted a headshot but wasn't sure if you'd be able to do the skull;; Oh well, put me on the pinglist.
@tiramosu

Oh, okay -- I wish you saved m a slot though, since I did say I wanted a headshot but wasn't sure if you'd be able to do the skull;; Oh well, put me on the pinglist.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@tiramosu

May I be on your pinglist? Your art is lovely!
@tiramosu

May I be on your pinglist? Your art is lovely!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89