Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dinos Art Shoppe -- OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@dinowhut

Are you asking for 160k treasures for a fullbody semi-painted 0^0?
@dinowhut

Are you asking for 160k treasures for a fullbody semi-painted 0^0?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@cloneclone

y-yes?
im a bit backed up in those atm!
i can put you down on my pinglist though!
@cloneclone

y-yes?
im a bit backed up in those atm!
i can put you down on my pinglist though!
Dino | 22 | Female | Taken
Hey all, Im Dino. I was gone for a while, but now Im back! Feel free to message me for whatever.
Im into rping, and obviously dragons. I love to game, and I have discord if youre interested.
CIV 5 | Overwatch - DVA MAIN | 7 Days To Die
Lets go!
@dinowhut

I'd love to be on your pinglist :0 and also shove more than that at you because 160k is low!

o7 Definitely let me know when you're open!
@dinowhut

I'd love to be on your pinglist :0 and also shove more than that at you because 160k is low!

o7 Definitely let me know when you're open!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@dinowhut Hi! Do you do anthros? Specifically canines? I would love to get a curvy chibi of my fursona
@dinowhut Hi! Do you do anthros? Specifically canines? I would love to get a curvy chibi of my fursona
@ferncoyote

hi! yes i can do furries/anthros!
@ferncoyote

hi! yes i can do furries/anthros!
Hey all, Im Dino. I was gone for a while, but now Im back! Feel free to message me for whatever.
Im into rping, and obviously dragons. I love to game, and I have discord if youre interested.
Lets go!
@dinowhut Okay! I'll PM you in a bit with all the info. Fullbody chibi is 60k treasure, right?
@dinowhut Okay! I'll PM you in a bit with all the info. Fullbody chibi is 60k treasure, right?
@ferncoyote

ok sounds good
and yes!
i prefer payment to be half/half please.
@ferncoyote

ok sounds good
and yes!
i prefer payment to be half/half please.
Lets go!
@dinowhut
looks like you're getting quite a few orders rn :o no wonder with your art! i was wondering if you could do a halfbody chibi of this human dude here? you said you won't do most males but! i figured it's worth a shot to ask, haha. if not that's fine- i'd love to be added to your pinglist if i can't get an order now (busy, don't want to draw that character, etc)!
@dinowhut
looks like you're getting quite a few orders rn :o no wonder with your art! i was wondering if you could do a halfbody chibi of this human dude here? you said you won't do most males but! i figured it's worth a shot to ask, haha. if not that's fine- i'd love to be added to your pinglist if i can't get an order now (busy, don't want to draw that character, etc)!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@dinowhut Sent the PM and half the payment! Thanks!
@dinowhut Sent the PM and half the payment! Thanks!
@dinowhut Hey, sorry for the wait! I was hoping for a gijinka design for Mia here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27647311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276474/27647311_350.png[/img] [/url] I was hoping for a sort of wild looking curvy gal? And could you use her gene colors for the skin tone? Or if not that color, could you keep her skin dark?
@dinowhut

Hey, sorry for the wait!
I was hoping for a gijinka design for Mia here

27647311_350.png

I was hoping for a sort of wild looking curvy gal? And could you use her gene colors for the skin tone? Or if not that color, could you keep her skin dark?
1 2 3 4 5