Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Humanized Dragon Deities!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
AAAAAA
INFINITE CRUSH ON WINDSINGER AND STORMCATCHER

PERFECT
PERRFECT

The Arcanist looks really good too!
your art is really great good job!!
AAAAAA
INFINITE CRUSH ON WINDSINGER AND STORMCATCHER

PERFECT
PERRFECT

The Arcanist looks really good too!
your art is really great good job!!

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
I love how the Stormcatcher has the scars on his arms. It's just a neat detail ouo
I love how the Stormcatcher has the scars on his arms. It's just a neat detail ouo
@Oniwanbashu
Love your art can't wait to see the other deities ^^
@Oniwanbashu
Love your art can't wait to see the other deities ^^
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Oniwanbashu *squeaks* okay the mustache is... eheheee, but it's a cute quirk. but--is he really smoking two cigarette-things at once? BECAUSE YES, HE WOULD DO THAT. lighting one and smoking it, then putting it down for a minute and forgetting he'd lit it and lighting another one as he's agitatedly directing things--then he realizes he's got two lit and instead of being embarrassed he STICKS ONE IN HIS MOUTH AND GESTURES WITH THE OTHER, LIKE YES, I MEANT TO DO THAT. I love how swashbuckly he is! even just standing still, he's full of manic energy and drive to GET THINGS DONE. of course he would have a Steampunk style... of course he would, yes, that is too perfect.

annnnnd now I have headcanon that Stormcatcher and Flamecaller work together on projects--they bicker, but they secretly really enjoy each other's company, and when they've completed something they share a moment of quiet satisfaction and then have STEAMY SEXYTIMES *coughcoughcoughneedtowritefanficnowcough*
@Oniwanbashu *squeaks* okay the mustache is... eheheee, but it's a cute quirk. but--is he really smoking two cigarette-things at once? BECAUSE YES, HE WOULD DO THAT. lighting one and smoking it, then putting it down for a minute and forgetting he'd lit it and lighting another one as he's agitatedly directing things--then he realizes he's got two lit and instead of being embarrassed he STICKS ONE IN HIS MOUTH AND GESTURES WITH THE OTHER, LIKE YES, I MEANT TO DO THAT. I love how swashbuckly he is! even just standing still, he's full of manic energy and drive to GET THINGS DONE. of course he would have a Steampunk style... of course he would, yes, that is too perfect.

annnnnd now I have headcanon that Stormcatcher and Flamecaller work together on projects--they bicker, but they secretly really enjoy each other's company, and when they've completed something they share a moment of quiet satisfaction and then have STEAMY SEXYTIMES *coughcoughcoughneedtowritefanficnowcough*
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Um. [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/2bf23b5e-4949-4f0d-934f-4479a5ba4e50_zps08ae5e54.png[/img]
Um.

2bf23b5e-4949-4f0d-934f-4479a5ba4e50_zps08ae5e54.png
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
These are all so much fun to look at. :)
These are all so much fun to look at. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Mockingjay Oh yes, please share!
@Mockingjay Oh yes, please share!
@Oniwanbashu
OH MY GOD they're gorgeous :D Not what I imagine they look like, but thats what makes them so interesting! I especially like the arcanist!

I actually did humanized version of all of them. Its only sketches though. I'll try to submit some versions of them later.
@Oniwanbashu
OH MY GOD they're gorgeous :D Not what I imagine they look like, but thats what makes them so interesting! I especially like the arcanist!

I actually did humanized version of all of them. Its only sketches though. I'll try to submit some versions of them later.
@Oniwanbashu These are awesome, and I actually love Stormcatcher's mustache. I think it makes him look just a little older and a bit more...cavalier, maybe? In any case, I can't wait to see the others, particularly our dear Tidelord.
@Oniwanbashu These are awesome, and I actually love Stormcatcher's mustache. I think it makes him look just a little older and a bit more...cavalier, maybe? In any case, I can't wait to see the others, particularly our dear Tidelord.
jjTXz3w.png
@Oniwanbashu -

Ha ha I love all of these so far. I can't wait to see the others if you are in fact, going to make them. Loving the minor details between each of them and the subtle cultural references. Beautiful work.
@Oniwanbashu -

Ha ha I love all of these so far. I can't wait to see the others if you are in fact, going to make them. Loving the minor details between each of them and the subtle cultural references. Beautiful work.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34