Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Now nesting only on demand || STH
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@atuin could I have the seafoam male?
@atuin could I have the seafoam male?
bqij4ya.pngtumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngr5CjlMV.gifocma_badge_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8sd27f.pngA0qtRly.gif
@lightofnarnia whoops delayed reply but thank you for buying him! c: do you want to be removed for the ping-list, or would you be interested in another dragon from the pair?
@lightofnarnia whoops delayed reply but thank you for buying him! c: do you want to be removed for the ping-list, or would you be interested in another dragon from the pair?
9dnHHEV.png[They/Their pronouns] [+3 hrs FR time]FVUbFdI.png99HHus9.jpg
@atuin I think I might go for another one of his siblings, so keep me on!
@atuin I think I might go for another one of his siblings, so keep me on!
bqij4ya.pngtumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngr5CjlMV.gifocma_badge_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8sd27f.pngA0qtRly.gif
@lightofnarnia ok! thank you for your continued interest. c:
@lightofnarnia ok! thank you for your continued interest. c:
@atuin I'd be interested in the Pumpkin female! I just have to make some room in my lair first. Could we get the CR set up, and you can take me off the pinglist? Thank you so much :)
@atuin I'd be interested in the Pumpkin female! I just have to make some room in my lair first. Could we get the CR set up, and you can take me off the pinglist? Thank you so much :)
Can I get on the general pinglist?
Can I get on the general pinglist?
im a funny little lesbian. greyace. nonbiney. they/he/she. star trek
@atuin I'LL TAKE GHAST SHE'S PRECIOUS AND PURE
@atuin I'LL TAKE GHAST SHE'S PRECIOUS AND PURE
@lightofnarnia awesome! :3 thank you, sending the CR now - do you want to be removed from the ping-list for the pair?
@lightofnarnia awesome! :3 thank you, sending the CR now - do you want to be removed from the ping-list for the pair?
@atuin Yeah, you can take me off the list
@atuin Yeah, you can take me off the list
if I'm able to get one of those dragons can I have one? I have a dragon that I would like
if I'm able to get one of those dragons can I have one? I have a dragon that I would like
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18