Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Now nesting only on demand || STH
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Nixxom87 hi there! unfortunately, the discount is intended for people who joined the site during the Feb 12th 2017 welcome week. However, all dragons listed in this post are up on the AH, if you're interested in purchasing them
@Nixxom87 hi there! unfortunately, the discount is intended for people who joined the site during the Feb 12th 2017 welcome week. However, all dragons listed in this post are up on the AH, if you're interested in purchasing them
9dnHHEV.png[They/Their pronouns] [+3 hrs FR time]FVUbFdI.png99HHus9.jpg
@atuin Thank you for letting me know. I only had one dragon in mind and I did see that she was in the AH so I went to go pick her up. thank you ever so greatly and By the way, your dragons are beautiful! and I guess I should have introduced myself too huh?

*Clears Throat*

Huroo Huroo! my name is Nixxom. But you can just call me Alexander. if you want to, private message me and maybe we can start talking there? id love to get to know you more!
@atuin Thank you for letting me know. I only had one dragon in mind and I did see that she was in the AH so I went to go pick her up. thank you ever so greatly and By the way, your dragons are beautiful! and I guess I should have introduced myself too huh?

*Clears Throat*

Huroo Huroo! my name is Nixxom. But you can just call me Alexander. if you want to, private message me and maybe we can start talking there? id love to get to know you more!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18