Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Final Light [Private]
1 2
Name: Luke Archer
Sexuality: Ace
Appearance: A short young man with dark skin and dark brown wavy locks. his eyes are hazel and he has a shy countenance.
Personality: Reserved and slightly displaced. Socially inept and a bit fearful. He has good intentions but his heart isn't strong enough.
Power(s): The ability to redirect electricity. He has an undiscovered ability to manipulate lightning.
History: Warm family background. They had many expectations for him and he tried to do everything he could to fulfill them, but he ended up drowning under the responsibility. He is currently treading a great amount of self-doubt due to feeling that he let everyone down.
Relations: Grandmother, head of the family. Grandfather, shares many traits with Luke but is rather useless. Mother, busy body and feisty. Father, businessman and conforming. Little sister, 18, feels she has to live up to her brother and feels hopelessly lost. She is the only one he has good relations to and can talk to.
Clan: Undecided/Originally Clear Sky (is that okay? i feel like he's fully separated himself from everyone at this point.)
Name: Luke Archer
Sexuality: Ace
Appearance: A short young man with dark skin and dark brown wavy locks. his eyes are hazel and he has a shy countenance.
Personality: Reserved and slightly displaced. Socially inept and a bit fearful. He has good intentions but his heart isn't strong enough.
Power(s): The ability to redirect electricity. He has an undiscovered ability to manipulate lightning.
History: Warm family background. They had many expectations for him and he tried to do everything he could to fulfill them, but he ended up drowning under the responsibility. He is currently treading a great amount of self-doubt due to feeling that he let everyone down.
Relations: Grandmother, head of the family. Grandfather, shares many traits with Luke but is rather useless. Mother, busy body and feisty. Father, businessman and conforming. Little sister, 18, feels she has to live up to her brother and feels hopelessly lost. She is the only one he has good relations to and can talk to.
Clan: Undecided/Originally Clear Sky (is that okay? i feel like he's fully separated himself from everyone at this point.)
Place a beehive on my grave
And let the honey soak through.
When I'm dead and gone,
That's what I want from you.
My deviantart
Code:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=124
@Fernytear
he can be in any clan that he wants!!
@Fernytear
he can be in any clan that he wants!!
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP