Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Final Light [Private]
1 2
[hello! 11 spots are reserved for some users, if you decide to give up your spot for a friend, please let me know!!
spots reserved

@Emordnilap
@Jenkow
@dragonofyang
@CornixElecti
@slikmcqwik
@Myeengun
@Appreciate
@LightShade07734
@Fernytear
@Clareira
@mimikkyu

Welcome friends!

RULES
1 keep it PG
2 use decent grammar
3 keep the swearing moderate or have none at all
4 if things get confusing for you, please ping me and i shall sort it out
5 you may write as many paragraphs as you choose, try doing a little more them 3 sentences at the least
6 no overpowering characters please
7 three powers allowed
8 two characters at the maximum
9 yeah, I'm going to stop now as you probably are not enjoying too many rules.

Name:
Personality:
Power(s):
History:
Relations:
Clan:

in the land of Cria, there is no mercy, only justice or so you have been told. You are the future of Cria, the new generations as the elders have told you. You attend a school live a normal life and yet something about you is not normal, wherever you go you will leave chaos or something even better. and then one cloudy ordinary day, you wake up in a place the is unknown to you, it is dark and damp, a cell maybe. you can decide if you are free or captured, will you turn down glory for your family or will you prove to be a follower of the Anticipated four. soon after you must hone your powers and fight for survival at the Academy Of The Fate.

The Anticipated Four

they are the dark, ones.
evil you may say, they will always fight for the wrong, but will you?
they take away the loved ones of others and use them to get answers.
you will always have a weapon on you if you choose to be here , in the clan.
for you must always fight for everything, food, clothes, everything.
will you survive, when a terrible virus known as the Red Blood, is making its way through Cria, killing everything in its past, even you soon?
choose the clan and you will learn to hate everything.

The Clear Sky

they are the light, ones.
kind and honest, they will fight for what is right, forever but will you?
where they live everyone thinks is a dream, but actually there is a war.
stay here and you will need everything you have.
keep your loved ones close? or push them away? always your choice.

Stay Safe, Be Brave, Never Look Back.....

Ping me if your interested!! :3
[hello! 11 spots are reserved for some users, if you decide to give up your spot for a friend, please let me know!!
spots reserved

@Emordnilap
@Jenkow
@dragonofyang
@CornixElecti
@slikmcqwik
@Myeengun
@Appreciate
@LightShade07734
@Fernytear
@Clareira
@mimikkyu

Welcome friends!

RULES
1 keep it PG
2 use decent grammar
3 keep the swearing moderate or have none at all
4 if things get confusing for you, please ping me and i shall sort it out
5 you may write as many paragraphs as you choose, try doing a little more them 3 sentences at the least
6 no overpowering characters please
7 three powers allowed
8 two characters at the maximum
9 yeah, I'm going to stop now as you probably are not enjoying too many rules.

Name:
Personality:
Power(s):
History:
Relations:
Clan:

in the land of Cria, there is no mercy, only justice or so you have been told. You are the future of Cria, the new generations as the elders have told you. You attend a school live a normal life and yet something about you is not normal, wherever you go you will leave chaos or something even better. and then one cloudy ordinary day, you wake up in a place the is unknown to you, it is dark and damp, a cell maybe. you can decide if you are free or captured, will you turn down glory for your family or will you prove to be a follower of the Anticipated four. soon after you must hone your powers and fight for survival at the Academy Of The Fate.

The Anticipated Four

they are the dark, ones.
evil you may say, they will always fight for the wrong, but will you?
they take away the loved ones of others and use them to get answers.
you will always have a weapon on you if you choose to be here , in the clan.
for you must always fight for everything, food, clothes, everything.
will you survive, when a terrible virus known as the Red Blood, is making its way through Cria, killing everything in its past, even you soon?
choose the clan and you will learn to hate everything.

The Clear Sky

they are the light, ones.
kind and honest, they will fight for what is right, forever but will you?
where they live everyone thinks is a dream, but actually there is a war.
stay here and you will need everything you have.
keep your loved ones close? or push them away? always your choice.

Stay Safe, Be Brave, Never Look Back.....

Ping me if your interested!! :3
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
@StormBringer02 I'm definitely interested! Hope this is ok! [b]Name:[/b] Ashley "Ash" Bast [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Appearance:[/b] (I still need to draw her...but for now this will work) Ash has waist length red hair that falls around her in messy tangled waves. She has a slim form, and olive tanned skin that somehow makes her golden/green eyes even brighter than normal. Her eyes tend to shift between gold and green depending on the light, and accentuate her near-constant smirk. She is always adorned with an olive green tank top, and usually blue jean shorts, with black vans to complete the look. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b60f911f3e4b03f42ac4c81f1a8d3ffb/tumblr_ojpcr5BsuK1sqi28qo1_400.png[/img] (this will work for now) [b]Personality:[/b] Ash is as sarcastic as her hair is red, and she uses her silver tongue always. She flirts with just about everything with a pulse, but rarely lets anything get past the flirting point. She is a trouble maker, often watching fights or causing them so that she can have fun. She loves mischief and getting into trouble, however she knows when to stop being a jerk and listen, or do what's right. SHe has a soft side deep down, or so she's told, but she rarely shows it, knowing that she must be tough to keep herself from being killed in this world. [b]Power(s):[/b] [list][*] She can shift into a lionness and a housecat, though only these two. [*] She can roar with an almost supersonic quality to it, able to deafen those around her if she needs to, though she can't control it more than where she points the blast. [*] Some fire manipulation, though she doesn't know how to do much of anything with it, she has touched a flame and 'absorbed' it into her body, but has been unsuccessful in creating much more than a spark when she tries to do anything.[/list] [b]History:[/b] Ash was the middle child of a well known cat-shifter family in the clan, however because of this she was often over looked by her father, who seemed to better enjoy his two sons. She was very close to her mother, so when she passed before it was her time, Ash was distraught. She withdrew from everyone and chose to stay hidden away, only making another appearance when her new 'armor' was ready, and she could run around keeping herself at arms length from any and everyone. Her father still rarely notices her, often only doing anything with her when she's in trouble for something. Her older brother Sam tries to reach out to her, however he is unable to as she keeps herself distanced from him as well. Her younger brother, Owen, follows in her fathers footsteps, often disregarding his sister to be "manly". Because of this she often tries to 'one up' many of the boys in the clan, if only to show her father that she can be better than any man, if he had only given her the chance. [b]Relations:[/b] Sam, Black panther shifter and older brother. Owen, cheetah shifter and younger brother. Mark, leopard shifter and father. Isis, lion shifter and mother, deceased. [b]Clan:[/b] The Clear Sky [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a5ead707394ad29ef33905f92b6023fa/tumblr_ojpcr5BsuK1sqi28qo2_r1_540.png[/img] Lioness form (yes she has a mane, it's a genetic disorder that lions can have that makes them look/sound like a male but would leave them barren) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8edf34277449b6d0ebc6c003d0eeabea/tumblr_inline_ol56b1Eamn1rm9wvg_540.png[/img] Cat form And I can part with the fire power if you want me to make her two different shape shifting forms two separate powers :)
@StormBringer02 I'm definitely interested! Hope this is ok!

Name: Ashley "Ash" Bast
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: (I still need to draw her...but for now this will work)
Ash has waist length red hair that falls around her in messy tangled waves. She has a slim form, and olive tanned skin that somehow makes her golden/green eyes even brighter than normal. Her eyes tend to shift between gold and green depending on the light, and accentuate her near-constant smirk. She is always adorned with an olive green tank top, and usually blue jean shorts, with black vans to complete the look.
tumblr_ojpcr5BsuK1sqi28qo1_400.png (this will work for now)
Personality: Ash is as sarcastic as her hair is red, and she uses her silver tongue always. She flirts with just about everything with a pulse, but rarely lets anything get past the flirting point. She is a trouble maker, often watching fights or causing them so that she can have fun. She loves mischief and getting into trouble, however she knows when to stop being a jerk and listen, or do what's right. SHe has a soft side deep down, or so she's told, but she rarely shows it, knowing that she must be tough to keep herself from being killed in this world.
Power(s):
  • She can shift into a lionness and a housecat, though only these two.
  • She can roar with an almost supersonic quality to it, able to deafen those around her if she needs to, though she can't control it more than where she points the blast.
  • Some fire manipulation, though she doesn't know how to do much of anything with it, she has touched a flame and 'absorbed' it into her body, but has been unsuccessful in creating much more than a spark when she tries to do anything.
History: Ash was the middle child of a well known cat-shifter family in the clan, however because of this she was often over looked by her father, who seemed to better enjoy his two sons. She was very close to her mother, so when she passed before it was her time, Ash was distraught. She withdrew from everyone and chose to stay hidden away, only making another appearance when her new 'armor' was ready, and she could run around keeping herself at arms length from any and everyone. Her father still rarely notices her, often only doing anything with her when she's in trouble for something. Her older brother Sam tries to reach out to her, however he is unable to as she keeps herself distanced from him as well. Her younger brother, Owen, follows in her fathers footsteps, often disregarding his sister to be "manly". Because of this she often tries to 'one up' many of the boys in the clan, if only to show her father that she can be better than any man, if he had only given her the chance.
Relations: Sam, Black panther shifter and older brother. Owen, cheetah shifter and younger brother. Mark, leopard shifter and father. Isis, lion shifter and mother, deceased.
Clan: The Clear Sky
tumblr_ojpcr5BsuK1sqi28qo2_r1_540.png Lioness form (yes she has a mane, it's a genetic disorder that lions can have that makes them look/sound like a male but would leave them barren)
tumblr_inline_ol56b1Eamn1rm9wvg_540.png Cat form

And I can part with the fire power if you want me to make her two different shape shifting forms two separate powers :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow
accepted! very nice and creative. Let us wait for a few more people and then we shall start!! you may create another character if you choose!
@Jenkow
accepted! very nice and creative. Let us wait for a few more people and then we shall start!! you may create another character if you choose!
@StormBringer02 Made a small edit, she's now in the clear sky, and my roommate (dragonofyang) is going to submit an app as soon as she gets done with her paper for class :)
@StormBringer02 Made a small edit, she's now in the clear sky, and my roommate (dragonofyang) is going to submit an app as soon as she gets done with her paper for class :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow
of course!! tell her she can take her time, no need to rush!! <3
@Jenkow
of course!! tell her she can take her time, no need to rush!! <3
[b]Name:[/b] Amira [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Age:[/b]23 [b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/hKekCNM.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Power(s):[/b] [LIST] [*]Can shift into a [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/095a114a0463480411d8b135d61c9024/tumblr_ol4bd9VhHf1rhe8jbo1_540.jpg]fox[/url] [*]Has the ability to turn transparent, at night she gives off a soft, glowing blue light, this makes her look ghostly [*]Incredibly fast, but only when moving short distances of 3 to 5 ft [*]Can make minor alterations to her body, such as eye, nail, hair or skin color to make her look like a normal human [/LIST][b]History:[/b] [b]Relations:[/b] [b]Clan:[/b] The Clear Sky
Name: Amira
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:hKekCNM.jpg
Personality:
Power(s):
  • Can shift into a fox
  • Has the ability to turn transparent, at night she gives off a soft, glowing blue light, this makes her look ghostly
  • Incredibly fast, but only when moving short distances of 3 to 5 ft
  • Can make minor alterations to her body, such as eye, nail, hair or skin color to make her look like a normal human
History:
Relations:
Clan: The Clear Sky
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti
wonderful!!
@CornixElecti
wonderful!!
Hello, I am really busy, but I promise, by at least tonight, I will post. Sorry ˆˆ'
Hello, I am really busy, but I promise, by at least tonight, I will post. Sorry ˆˆ'
Place a beehive on my grave
And let the honey soak through.
When I'm dead and gone,
That's what I want from you.
My deviantart
Code:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=124
@Fernytear
Take your time!!
@Fernytear
Take your time!!
Name: Elora Filmsk
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance: a dark haired girl with dyed blue tips. she has pale, pale skin and has dark sunken eyes.
Personality: funny, sweet, and kind. sassy and sarcastic and fierce when needed.
Power(s): the ability to shape shift into anything
invisibility.
History: dark past, prefers not to say
Relations: Elder sister, 27. Miya. Mother, Denise, alive. Father, Richard, deceased.
Clan: The Anticipated Four
Name: Elora Filmsk
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance: a dark haired girl with dyed blue tips. she has pale, pale skin and has dark sunken eyes.
Personality: funny, sweet, and kind. sassy and sarcastic and fierce when needed.
Power(s): the ability to shape shift into anything
invisibility.
History: dark past, prefers not to say
Relations: Elder sister, 27. Miya. Mother, Denise, alive. Father, Richard, deceased.
Clan: The Anticipated Four
1 2