Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alpha dragon needed (pafp)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Crow smiled softly, looking at Nyx with loving eyes. This was definitely the best day of his life, and that was saying a lot when every day he spent with Nyx was the best. He started to undress, gently placing his clothes on the ground. He then lifted the shirt with the hood over his head; it fit him nicely. He then slipped the pants on and yawned, wrapping his arms gently around Nyx's waist and slowly leading her to the bed. "Is it just me, or are you always this beautiful?" he purred in her ear as he lightly nipped her neck. "You are... perfect. There will never be anyone else like you."
Crow smiled softly, looking at Nyx with loving eyes. This was definitely the best day of his life, and that was saying a lot when every day he spent with Nyx was the best. He started to undress, gently placing his clothes on the ground. He then lifted the shirt with the hood over his head; it fit him nicely. He then slipped the pants on and yawned, wrapping his arms gently around Nyx's waist and slowly leading her to the bed. "Is it just me, or are you always this beautiful?" he purred in her ear as he lightly nipped her neck. "You are... perfect. There will never be anyone else like you."
xk7ymDQ.png
She purred as he nipped her neck and sighed, "you're amazing." She pulled him into the bed curling around him. "I love you Crow," she whispered as she placed her lips on his neck kissing it gently. She trailed kisses down his neck before nipping his Adams apple. "You're perfect, and all mine." She bit down on his neck not hard enough to hurt but enough to leave a mark. No one will dare touch him, she loved him too much.
She purred as he nipped her neck and sighed, "you're amazing." She pulled him into the bed curling around him. "I love you Crow," she whispered as she placed her lips on his neck kissing it gently. She trailed kisses down his neck before nipping his Adams apple. "You're perfect, and all mine." She bit down on his neck not hard enough to hurt but enough to leave a mark. No one will dare touch him, she loved him too much.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13