Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fyre's Art corner - OPEN 2 SLOTS
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46
@Adalfyre

Oh noes, please don't tell me this art shop is dead qvq
@Adalfyre

Oh noes, please don't tell me this art shop is dead qvq
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather

Haha, no way! I'm alive and kicking :)
@TangleFeather

Haha, no way! I'm alive and kicking :)
@Jazz @Alduin @Nabesima @Tulline @Chero @Dykeria @Khalyeezy @AlexiaSilver @Flag @Dragondrop @Zhimonster @Trachynhawb @Tassiter @Triibu @Notandor @Parselmouth @Scream @Laika @Kodex @Goldlake @mus @seepratintti @LightningFang @Kanariah @thegracefuldeer @Ririterasu @Luunai @Ganymede @lackingsanity @MoonGoddess @Funkentanz @Zelai @Cuivienen @ratpenatu @Dyodoreu @Stephy @Lostfire @Livid @SkyboundTerror @alumynum @Iridian @Zedling @WhistlewindWolf

Not opening yet! :D Just giving an info that I'd like to take max 4 headshot sketches next week's Friday. I'll do them in that style.
You know what I like ;)

@Jazz @Alduin @Nabesima @Tulline @Chero @Dykeria @Khalyeezy @AlexiaSilver @Flag @Dragondrop @Zhimonster @Trachynhawb @Tassiter @Triibu @Notandor @Parselmouth @Scream @Laika @Kodex @Goldlake @mus @seepratintti @LightningFang @Kanariah @thegracefuldeer @Ririterasu @Luunai @Ganymede @lackingsanity @MoonGoddess @Funkentanz @Zelai @Cuivienen @ratpenatu @Dyodoreu @Stephy @Lostfire @Livid @SkyboundTerror @alumynum @Iridian @Zedling @WhistlewindWolf

Not opening yet! :D Just giving an info that I'd like to take max 4 headshot sketches next week's Friday. I'll do them in that style.
You know what I like ;)

@Adalfyre *throws money at* When you open, I was wondering if you'd be interested in turning my fursona into a dragon? I wish your full bodies were opening soon too :( *cries* I love your art so much!
@Adalfyre *throws money at* When you open, I was wondering if you'd be interested in turning my fursona into a dragon? I wish your full bodies were opening soon too :( *cries* I love your art so much!
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Flag

We can have a deal - if you have any luxury item ;)

As soon as I'll do my regular stuff I'll try to take 1-2 fullbodies, promise! I'm busy as hell D:
@Flag

We can have a deal - if you have any luxury item ;)

As soon as I'll do my regular stuff I'll try to take 1-2 fullbodies, promise! I'm busy as hell D:
@Adalfyre What luxury item did you have in mind? lol

Awe boo to busy life!
@Adalfyre What luxury item did you have in mind? lol

Awe boo to busy life!
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Flag
Quote:
BRIBE COMMISSIONS
I'll agree to trade a non Flight Rising related artwork in exchange for 2013 / 2014 festival items or rare stuff. You can choose an example from my regular commissions offer.

* Please be aware though that I won't take under consideration the worth of chosen items on FR Auction House, but how much will be those worth per piece from my regular commissions offer.
For instance: 8+ items = advanced illustration.
@Flag
Quote:
BRIBE COMMISSIONS
I'll agree to trade a non Flight Rising related artwork in exchange for 2013 / 2014 festival items or rare stuff. You can choose an example from my regular commissions offer.

* Please be aware though that I won't take under consideration the worth of chosen items on FR Auction House, but how much will be those worth per piece from my regular commissions offer.
[quote name="Adalfyre" date=2017-02-11 07:06:00] @Flag Quote: BRIBE COMMISSIONS I'll agree to trade a non Flight Rising related artwork in exchange for 2013 / 2014 festival items or rare stuff. You can choose an example from my regular commissions offer. * Please be aware though that I won't take under consideration the worth of chosen items on FR Auction House, but how much will be those worth per piece from my regular commissions offer. For instance: 8+ items = advanced illustration. [/quote] @Adalfyre aha I guess it helps if I read things :P The only old things I have from 2014 is familiars. I do still have a lot of Light stuff, not sure how much they are going for. The only thing i see worth anything (though not sure if I want to part with it yet) is Azrael's accessory Boneyard Tatters. Can't believe that thing is going for a lot, holy cow (I wonder if that would bribe ya for a full body hehehe, hey I can dream). I also have the skin 'Call to the Sky'. Oh I have the Frigid Armband too :O
Adalfyre wrote on 2017-02-11:
@Flag

Quote:
BRIBE COMMISSIONS

@Adalfyre aha I guess it helps if I read things :P The only old things I have from 2014 is familiars. I do still have a lot of Light stuff, not sure how much they are going for. The only thing i see worth anything (though not sure if I want to part with it yet) is Azrael's accessory Boneyard Tatters. Can't believe that thing is going for a lot, holy cow (I wonder if that would bribe ya for a full body hehehe, hey I can dream).

I also have the skin 'Call to the Sky'.

Oh I have the Frigid Armband too :O
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Flag I have BT already :D I lack most of armbands, Windbound Plumage and Familiars (beside Water, Light and Nature).
@Flag I have BT already :D I lack most of armbands, Windbound Plumage and Familiars (beside Water, Light and Nature).
@Adalfyre I have the Windbound mask but I don't think I have the plumage. The only armbands I have left are the Ice and Lightning one. Sadly I wished I had the OLD familiars. I just have the bears forward.
@Adalfyre I have the Windbound mask but I don't think I have the plumage. The only armbands I have left are the Ice and Lightning one. Sadly I wished I had the OLD familiars. I just have the bears forward.
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46