Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fyre's Art corner - OPEN 2 SLOTS
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Adalfyre Hello! I was wondering if you would consider OCs for this?
@Adalfyre Hello! I was wondering if you would consider OCs for this?
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster

of course! PM me with what you have in mind
@Zhimonster

of course! PM me with what you have in mind
I have not updated here in ages!
But the update has been made c:
I have not updated here in ages!
But the update has been made c:
@Jazz @Alduin @Nabesima @Tulline @Chero @Dykeria @Khalyeezy @AlexiaSilver @Flag @Dragondrop @Zhimonster @Trachynhawb @Tassiter @Triibu @Notandor @Parselmouth @Scream @Laika @Kodex @Goldlake @mus @seepratintti @LightningFang @Kanariah @thegracefuldeer @Ririterasu @Luunai @Ganymede @lackingsanity @MoonGoddess @Funkentanz @Zelai @Cuivienen @ratpenatu @Dyodoreu @Stephy @Lostfire @Livid @SkyboundTerror @alumynum @Iridian @Zedling @WhistlewindWolf @Sumatra @Carnivore @kragar @Amphiptere @Kalistys @Micheru @Suntouched @DreamingShad0ws

Long-time no see! :D I'd like to open again for 2 headshots, gimme a sign if you're interested and looking forward to drawing some cool dragons!
@Jazz @Alduin @Nabesima @Tulline @Chero @Dykeria @Khalyeezy @AlexiaSilver @Flag @Dragondrop @Zhimonster @Trachynhawb @Tassiter @Triibu @Notandor @Parselmouth @Scream @Laika @Kodex @Goldlake @mus @seepratintti @LightningFang @Kanariah @thegracefuldeer @Ririterasu @Luunai @Ganymede @lackingsanity @MoonGoddess @Funkentanz @Zelai @Cuivienen @ratpenatu @Dyodoreu @Stephy @Lostfire @Livid @SkyboundTerror @alumynum @Iridian @Zedling @WhistlewindWolf @Sumatra @Carnivore @kragar @Amphiptere @Kalistys @Micheru @Suntouched @DreamingShad0ws

Long-time no see! :D I'd like to open again for 2 headshots, gimme a sign if you're interested and looking forward to drawing some cool dragons!
Oh, I'm definitely interested, if this is still open. I can't tell since the first post says 2 slots yet the title says closed!
Oh, I'm definitely interested, if this is still open. I can't tell since the first post says 2 slots yet the title says closed!
@Adalfyre
I'd love to take the 2nd slot if still available c:
@Adalfyre
I'd love to take the 2nd slot if still available c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@SkyboundTerror
Certainly! Tell me more :)

@SkyboundTerror
Certainly! Tell me more :)

@Luunai

It's all yours, tell me more dear ♥
@Luunai

It's all yours, tell me more dear ♥
@Adalfyre Fabulous, thank you so much! I'm looking for a headshot of this lady here c: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54544541] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545446/54544541_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a natural forest witch with foreseeing powers and with a very strong-minded & proud personality. For the accent markings please take all artistic freedom you need (it's quite subtle on the head anyway). Apparel-wise I'd love the Kelly Green Locket to be included if possible. Regarding pose/expression I leave up everything to you. I can pay with paypal. Just let me know if that all sounds fine to you <3
@Adalfyre
Fabulous, thank you so much! I'm looking for a headshot of this lady here c:

54544541_350.png

She's a natural forest witch with foreseeing powers and with a very strong-minded & proud personality. For the accent markings please take all artistic freedom you need (it's quite subtle on the head anyway). Apparel-wise I'd love the Kelly Green Locket to be included if possible. Regarding pose/expression I leave up everything to you.

I can pay with paypal. Just let me know if that all sounds fine to you <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai

Ahh! She's so gorgeous! * - *
That's gonna be $30, pm me with your PP e-mail and I'll invoice you : )
@luunai

Ahh! She's so gorgeous! * - *
That's gonna be $30, pm me with your PP e-mail and I'll invoice you : )
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46