Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128
Incredibly sophisticated. :)
Incredibly sophisticated. :)
~
Yeeehaa, finally!! I'm super psyched.

Only worry I have is that the prices seem very far away from the rest of the informations, looks like it could get very tiring on the eyes in practice.

That aside, HELL YEAH to everything, especially the color range function!!! and ofc the removal of messages.
Yeeehaa, finally!! I'm super psyched.

Only worry I have is that the prices seem very far away from the rest of the informations, looks like it could get very tiring on the eyes in practice.

That aside, HELL YEAH to everything, especially the color range function!!! and ofc the removal of messages.
@Xhaztol

AWESOME :D big good change

but, will be an option to choose the panel of "search options" on the right not on top, like now?
@Xhaztol

AWESOME :D big good change

but, will be an option to choose the panel of "search options" on the right not on top, like now?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Love it! Especially the new options for dragon searches and quick relisting of expired auctions!

I am worried that the automatic cancelling of all existing auctions when the new system goes live will sort of crash the economy - everyone scrambling to relist their auctions and since there is no reference for what prices should be, things will get listed either at the upper limit or lower limit. Although I suppose it will even out after a while.
Love it! Especially the new options for dragon searches and quick relisting of expired auctions!

I am worried that the automatic cancelling of all existing auctions when the new system goes live will sort of crash the economy - everyone scrambling to relist their auctions and since there is no reference for what prices should be, things will get listed either at the upper limit or lower limit. Although I suppose it will even out after a while.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
This is all incredible. The amount of time and effort you guys put into making FR even more amazing is .... amazingn.

@Xhaztol I'm not sure if this has been asked, but my search attempt didn't turn up anything - when selling on the auction house for treasure prices, will a chunk of treasure still be deducted from the final profit the user receives?

And will all existing auctions be removed/canceled when the new system is implemented?
This is all incredible. The amount of time and effort you guys put into making FR even more amazing is .... amazingn.

@Xhaztol I'm not sure if this has been asked, but my search attempt didn't turn up anything - when selling on the auction house for treasure prices, will a chunk of treasure still be deducted from the final profit the user receives?

And will all existing auctions be removed/canceled when the new system is implemented?
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
This seems great, and I love the new search features, but doesn't the private auctions feature make the Crossroads sort of useless?

@Xhaztol
This seems great, and I love the new search features, but doesn't the private auctions feature make the Crossroads sort of useless?

@Xhaztol
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@Pyrrhia judging from this comment by Mutron, i don't think AH fees are going anywhere unless you're using private auctions. [quote name="Mutron" date=2017-02-09 09:14:29] [quote name="calankh" date=2017-02-09 09:03:27] Is the fee structure for listing items changing? Can we list items for more than 1, 3, or 7 days? [/quote] @ calankh The fee structure will remain the same for Realm-Wide and Flight auctions. For Private Auctions, will be locked at 7 days and have no fees. [/quote] ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2114654/30#post_25525602]source[/url])
@Pyrrhia judging from this comment by Mutron, i don't think AH fees are going anywhere unless you're using private auctions.
Mutron wrote on 2017-02-09:
calankh wrote on 2017-02-09:
Is the fee structure for listing items changing? Can we list items for more than 1, 3, or 7 days?

@ calankh

The fee structure will remain the same for Realm-Wide and Flight auctions. For Private Auctions, will be locked at 7 days and have no fees.

(source)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Yes finally, im happy to see that they added the age part to the auction house
Yes finally, im happy to see that they added the age part to the auction house
THIS IS AMAZING! Well done guys!
THIS IS AMAZING! Well done guys!
We can search for just gen one dragons soon? *heavy breathing and arms flailing* Best Day Ever!
We can search for just gen one dragons soon? *heavy breathing and arms flailing* Best Day Ever!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128