Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 127 128
will things we currently have listed on AH stay on AH during the revamp, or will we have to relist them after the revamp?
will things we currently have listed on AH stay on AH during the revamp, or will we have to relist them after the revamp?
aFyJZ4Y.png
@Arazamatazza it condenses it into two interactions (list, buy) rather than three (offer, offer, confirm) which will be very useful for time-sensitive transactions where the players' online times aren't convenient to each other.
@Arazamatazza it condenses it into two interactions (list, buy) rather than three (offer, offer, confirm) which will be very useful for time-sensitive transactions where the players' online times aren't convenient to each other.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
This is amazing! I am so hyped now.
This is amazing! I am so hyped now.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
[quote name="calankh" date=2017-02-09 09:03:27] Is the fee structure for listing items changing? Can we list items for more than 1, 3, or 7 days? [/quote] @calankh The fee structure will remain the same for Realm-Wide and Flight auctions. For Private Auctions, will be locked at 7 days and have no fees.
calankh wrote on 2017-02-09:
Is the fee structure for listing items changing? Can we list items for more than 1, 3, or 7 days?

@calankh

The fee structure will remain the same for Realm-Wide and Flight auctions. For Private Auctions, will be locked at 7 days and have no fees.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@CoolCaterpillar Xhaztol mentioned in the main post that all auctions will be automatically expired before the site goes into maintenance, so yeah, you'd have to relist.
@CoolCaterpillar Xhaztol mentioned in the main post that all auctions will be automatically expired before the site goes into maintenance, so yeah, you'd have to relist.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh my god this is going to make everything so much easier. Watch me spend 36 hours on the ah the day this comes out
Oh my god this is going to make everything so much easier. Watch me spend 36 hours on the ah the day this comes out
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! These fixes look amazing, I'm so excited for them to roll out.
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! These fixes look amazing, I'm so excited for them to roll out.
unknown.png
Every change feels like it will be so much more helpful for the range of search criteria desired with the majority of players. I am so excited for it to be implemented, especially with the delivery and alert system also being revamped.
Every change feels like it will be so much more helpful for the range of search criteria desired with the majority of players. I am so excited for it to be implemented, especially with the delivery and alert system also being revamped.
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
AAAA I've been dying to see advanced dragon search stuff for yearss - the color range, RTB, and G1 stuff is so welcome!

My only questions: Will it be possible to exclude genes, G1s, XYX type dragons, or numbers in the ID search? Also, any chance of seeing colors grouped into preset ranges (reds, blues, greyscale etc.) for quicker searching? More of a pain to code I'm sure but every click it saves is huge, esp. for people with dexterity / mobility issues like myself.

AAAA I've been dying to see advanced dragon search stuff for yearss - the color range, RTB, and G1 stuff is so welcome!

My only questions: Will it be possible to exclude genes, G1s, XYX type dragons, or numbers in the ID search? Also, any chance of seeing colors grouped into preset ranges (reds, blues, greyscale etc.) for quicker searching? More of a pain to code I'm sure but every click it saves is huge, esp. for people with dexterity / mobility issues like myself.

HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
I expected it to be so much farther off hurray!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
I expected it to be so much farther off hurray!
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 127 128