Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | watercolor [gijinka/ocs] ~full~
1 2
@dannysheep

If you could do a sad wistful look, that would be perfect!

When would you like me to send payment?
@dannysheep

If you could do a sad wistful look, that would be perfect!

When would you like me to send payment?
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha

sad and wistful! got it!

you can send it with the trading post thing, but don't accept and I won't accept either until you get and are satisfied with your artwork! :)
@carpha

sad and wistful! got it!

you can send it with the trading post thing, but don't accept and I won't accept either until you get and are satisfied with your artwork! :)
@dannysheep Could I please have a ping when your slots open back up?
@dannysheep Could I please have a ping when your slots open back up?
ws5n0tJ.png
@artangcls

you'll be the first to know! :) thank you so much for your interest!!
@artangcls

you'll be the first to know! :) thank you so much for your interest!!
@dannysheep ahaha nice! I agree she is the coolest (well, not literally the coolest, but, yknow)

glad you like her!! any season is fine c: I use the avatar system on Subeta, they have so much good stuff (and add dozens of new clothing items weekly!) If you make an account and go to 'wardrobe', you can try out every item on the site. it's pretty great for designing characters c:

sent the crossroad, basically unloaded everything I had doubles of, haha. hope that's ok!
@dannysheep ahaha nice! I agree she is the coolest (well, not literally the coolest, but, yknow)

glad you like her!! any season is fine c: I use the avatar system on Subeta, they have so much good stuff (and add dozens of new clothing items weekly!) If you make an account and go to 'wardrobe', you can try out every item on the site. it's pretty great for designing characters c:

sent the crossroad, basically unloaded everything I had doubles of, haha. hope that's ok!
chrysannarose on tumblr & twitter
fr_comm_sig_by_unistar2000-dbmmcj3.jpg
@dannysheep you have free reign to draw whatever your heart desires, in whatever style you wanted to draw as well.
@dannysheep you have free reign to draw whatever your heart desires, in whatever style you wanted to draw as well.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2