Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MBTI What's your type?
1 2 3 4 5
@freshpeachez
I got ESFP-T. It's pretty accurate, though I think I'm more of an ambivert than an extrovert.

(I got 70% extrovert, 30% introvert. I know I'm more of an extrovert than introvert, but I expected it to be close to 50/50)
@freshpeachez
I got ESFP-T. It's pretty accurate, though I think I'm more of an ambivert than an extrovert.

(I got 70% extrovert, 30% introvert. I know I'm more of an extrovert than introvert, but I expected it to be close to 50/50)
r0OxE9M.gif heyZH2H.pngEiPW4qT.png
Wn6vGC1.pnggIjq5Q3.png
bYSdYyu.pngeswSnrS.png
voGwcOT.gif
Every time I take the test I'm an INFP-T, which surprises me. Im quite an ambivert and am not very good at self-expression. Interesting!
Every time I take the test I'm an INFP-T, which surprises me. Im quite an ambivert and am not very good at self-expression. Interesting!
ENTP here. So many IxFxs!
ENTP here. So many IxFxs!
@freshpeachez

the T tacked on the end stands for Turbulent!

Where Assertive individuals (-A) tend to be calm, relaxed, and free from worry, Turbulent types (-T) are more likely to be self-conscious perfectionists, concerned about their abilities or about how others perceive them.

-Edit-

I'm surprised by how many INFPs there are! Supposedly we only make up 4% of the population :0
@freshpeachez

the T tacked on the end stands for Turbulent!

Where Assertive individuals (-A) tend to be calm, relaxed, and free from worry, Turbulent types (-T) are more likely to be self-conscious perfectionists, concerned about their abilities or about how others perceive them.

-Edit-

I'm surprised by how many INFPs there are! Supposedly we only make up 4% of the population :0
HzGpUHb.png
@freshpeachez
I am a ENFJ-P

It's pretty accurate for how I operate haha
@freshpeachez
I am a ENFJ-P

It's pretty accurate for how I operate haha
R2XLWjZ.png
I'm INFP too. We INFPS seem to congregate in all the same odd niches on the internet and it's hilarious.
I'm INFP too. We INFPS seem to congregate in all the same odd niches on the internet and it's hilarious.
INTP-T for me! It's fairly accurate.
INTP-T for me! It's fairly accurate.
s1cIu80.png
INTP-T and the description fits me really well!

INTP-T and the description fits me really well!

KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
INTP.
INTP.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Wow, sure seeing a lot of MBTI threads lately! Well, I don't mind. Personality typing is an interest of mine, so...

I'm INFP-A when healthy, INFP-T when my mental health issues flare up. Lately I've been kind of vacillating between the two. Stupid depression.
Wow, sure seeing a lot of MBTI threads lately! Well, I don't mind. Personality typing is an interest of mine, so...

I'm INFP-A when healthy, INFP-T when my mental health issues flare up. Lately I've been kind of vacillating between the two. Stupid depression.
1 2 3 4 5