Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MBTI What's your type?
1 2 3 4 5
INFP-T. Definitely not organized in any way at all.
INFP-T. Definitely not organized in any way at all.
xJ9qwp8.png
I'm an INTJ and it's scary how much the description matches my personality.
I'm an INTJ and it's scary how much the description matches my personality.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Im an ENFP! Im the only extravert in my family, but I think it kind of suits me. Anyway, my sister is a INTJ, my mom is a INFJ and my dad is a INTP. ENFP is accurate though!
Im an ENFP! Im the only extravert in my family, but I think it kind of suits me. Anyway, my sister is a INTJ, my mom is a INFJ and my dad is a INTP. ENFP is accurate though!
Frankenstein3.jpg
Whoooooo look at all the fellow INFPs, hi guys!
Whoooooo look at all the fellow INFPs, hi guys!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
INTP and it's pretty accurate, though I'd like to think that i have at least a little bit more emotional intelligence than the descriptions of INTPs would have you believe.
INTP and it's pretty accurate, though I'd like to think that i have at least a little bit more emotional intelligence than the descriptions of INTPs would have you believe.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@freshpeachez

I'm an INTJ and it is totally accurate for me!
@freshpeachez

I'm an INTJ and it is totally accurate for me!
@Temporaryreality @RoarofTime @IMATRASHCAN @EllieTheFox @KamikazePilot

So many INFP/INFP-Ts! So you get energy from being alone, take in information via patterns/impressions, make decisions based on how you feel, and like to let things play out instead of controlling them. Is that right? What does the -T stand for?

@vidoxi
Hi!! Fellow INTP-A here (not really sure what the -A means). I also like to think I'm a little more emotionally intelligent than the test gives us credit for...but my fiancee/best friend tell me otherwise. Whoops! My goal is to try and be more aware now :]

@OracleOreo00
Yay an extrovert!! I'm so curious to know what my family is now...honestly I thought I would be categorized as an extrovert but I'm introvert.
@Temporaryreality @RoarofTime @IMATRASHCAN @EllieTheFox @KamikazePilot

So many INFP/INFP-Ts! So you get energy from being alone, take in information via patterns/impressions, make decisions based on how you feel, and like to let things play out instead of controlling them. Is that right? What does the -T stand for?

@vidoxi
Hi!! Fellow INTP-A here (not really sure what the -A means). I also like to think I'm a little more emotionally intelligent than the test gives us credit for...but my fiancee/best friend tell me otherwise. Whoops! My goal is to try and be more aware now :]

@OracleOreo00
Yay an extrovert!! I'm so curious to know what my family is now...honestly I thought I would be categorized as an extrovert but I'm introvert.
ew9u8Xp.png
@WillowThorn
Are you like 50/50 P/J? I was pretty close, but still 56% Prospecting. I am only 53% Intuitive though!
@WillowThorn
Are you like 50/50 P/J? I was pretty close, but still 56% Prospecting. I am only 53% Intuitive though!
ew9u8Xp.png
Yeah, my physiologist diagnosed me a few weeks ago. I was curious so she gave me a written test and based on how she knew me, told me! In all honesty I'm probably not EXACTY 50/50 but she said it Was very close! So idk, @freshpeachez
Yeah, my physiologist diagnosed me a few weeks ago. I was curious so she gave me a written test and based on how she knew me, told me! In all honesty I'm probably not EXACTY 50/50 but she said it Was very close! So idk, @freshpeachez
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@freshpeachez

well a little mindfulness can go a long way!

love your vista btw
@freshpeachez

well a little mindfulness can go a long way!

love your vista btw
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
1 2 3 4 5