Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 326 327
I love it!

Although I wish familiars and their recolours were given distinctive names. I've noticed that lately they're often given "Name" and "Adjective Name", making it impossible to do an AH search for the one with the basic version.
It gets even trickier with the skins that are allowed to use both very similar and the exact same names. I've seen quite a few sellers hoping for misclicks from buyers looking for older, valuable ones.

(@Undel)

Edit: Bloody hell, the Hydra Scorpion is making it even worse. Please give things unique names.
Oh, and if you could protect the boss familiars from Baldwin's pot, that'd be very nice too.
I love it!

Although I wish familiars and their recolours were given distinctive names. I've noticed that lately they're often given "Name" and "Adjective Name", making it impossible to do an AH search for the one with the basic version.
It gets even trickier with the skins that are allowed to use both very similar and the exact same names. I've seen quite a few sellers hoping for misclicks from buyers looking for older, valuable ones.

(@Undel)

Edit: Bloody hell, the Hydra Scorpion is making it even worse. Please give things unique names.
Oh, and if you could protect the boss familiars from Baldwin's pot, that'd be very nice too.
Exciting news~! ^^
Exciting news~! ^^
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/4TMqcN59kg3Yc/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
Ahh yee more spiders! I've been waiting for this :D
All of the new enemies look great.. I can't choose which I want as a familiar most lol
Ahh yee more spiders! I've been waiting for this :D
All of the new enemies look great.. I can't choose which I want as a familiar most lol
I have just found this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*unholy screeches*
Spider familiars YUS
I have just found this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*unholy screeches*
Spider familiars YUS
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
The Fire Flight is proud to host this new coliseum venue!
The Fire Flight is proud to host this new coliseum venue!
mrPLcCg.png vkuVMgF.png a4J9Xct.jpg kdKchxL.jpg
does it bother anyone else that the spiders drop fish and the cats drop spiders?
does it bother anyone else that the spiders drop fish and the cats drop spiders?
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
Eeeeh I love this update (though I am probably not able to battle there yet)! I love these new familiars! The fiendcats, the rams... the manticore... hop and runner guys... hydras and even cute imps!! D'awww!! Adorable! I also like the new food items, especially the possums! x-)
But should have a mini goal to collect those favourite familiars of mine...!
Eeeeh I love this update (though I am probably not able to battle there yet)! I love these new familiars! The fiendcats, the rams... the manticore... hop and runner guys... hydras and even cute imps!! D'awww!! Adorable! I also like the new food items, especially the possums! x-)
But should have a mini goal to collect those favourite familiars of mine...!
ayrya8q.png
Haha, I see that Crim is already hard at work trying to get her hands on all the new venue stuff!
Haha, I see that Crim is already hard at work trying to get her hands on all the new venue stuff!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Agh would love to fight in this lovely new area but the lag is unbearable ;w;

*edit*
Apparently it's Firefox being a laggybutt, seems to be working perfectly on Chrome.
Agh would love to fight in this lovely new area but the lag is unbearable ;w;

*edit*
Apparently it's Firefox being a laggybutt, seems to be working perfectly on Chrome.
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 326 327