Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dominance Discount! ~Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PandaHatGirl Would you be willing to try and snag the Fungalhoof Qiriq and Umberhorn Qiriq familiars? ^^
@PandaHatGirl Would you be willing to try and snag the Fungalhoof Qiriq and Umberhorn Qiriq familiars? ^^
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Nymphalidae I can definitely try, but since they're so new, I can't make any promises. I also have no idea how much they cost. The Flight Rising Wiki doesn't seem to say and of course there are none in the Marketplace right now ^^;
@Nymphalidae I can definitely try, but since they're so new, I can't make any promises. I also have no idea how much they cost. The Flight Rising Wiki doesn't seem to say and of course there are none in the Marketplace right now ^^;
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
@PandaHatGirl Oh yeah I understand! No worries if it doesn't work out. :) I'm almost positive they're 30k each, which would make it 27,540 with the discount, but I'll just go ahead and send 28k each. ^^
@PandaHatGirl Oh yeah I understand! No worries if it doesn't work out. :) I'm almost positive they're 30k each, which would make it 27,540 with the discount, but I'll just go ahead and send 28k each. ^^
@Nymphalidae Alright! I'll add you to the list and keep an eye out for them! And if they turn out to be significantly less than that, I can send you back the remainder.

Also, a PSA to anyone whose orders I haven't filled yet: both Crackle AND Gembond seem to be completely nonexistent in the Marketplace today. I will continue to keep an eye on it, even though the main topic says I'm Away/Offline. I'll be hanging out with IRL friends, but I'll have my laptop with me refreshing as often as possible.
@Nymphalidae Alright! I'll add you to the list and keep an eye out for them! And if they turn out to be significantly less than that, I can send you back the remainder.

Also, a PSA to anyone whose orders I haven't filled yet: both Crackle AND Gembond seem to be completely nonexistent in the Marketplace today. I will continue to keep an eye on it, even though the main topic says I'm Away/Offline. I'll be hanging out with IRL friends, but I'll have my laptop with me refreshing as often as possible.
@PandaHatGirl Thank you so much!
@PandaHatGirl Thank you so much!
@PandaHatGirl Hey! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I managed go get a hold of a Fungalhoof, so I only need the Unberhorn now. :)
@PandaHatGirl Hey! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I managed go get a hold of a Fungalhoof, so I only need the Unberhorn now. :)
@PandaHatGirl of course! :)
@PandaHatGirl of course! :)
@GoredGuar - Thank you! I'll try my best to grab one for you. @~@;;

@Nymphalidae - Noted! I'll send half your treasure back now!
@GoredGuar - Thank you! I'll try my best to grab one for you. @~@;;

@Nymphalidae - Noted! I'll send half your treasure back now!
This'll just be another for the bandwagon, I guess, but I would put in an order for the crackle gene. I'm aware that its rarity and the amount of orders you've gotten on it makes chances slimmer, but eh. :p
This'll just be another for the bandwagon, I guess, but I would put in an order for the crackle gene. I'm aware that its rarity and the amount of orders you've gotten on it makes chances slimmer, but eh. :p
@SpitFire - Added you to the list!
@SpitFire - Added you to the list!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9