Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dominance Discount! ~Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kyrrah @flaconscale @morphinedementia @Deestracted @Akantra @GoredGuar @Cess @Santi @Vendrus @NyctiCorax
Hi everyone! I'm SO SO sorry!! I said I was online after Rollover, but I'm sick and I ended up falling asleep before changing my status to Offline. It won't happen again and if any of you want your money back, I completely understand. That said, for those of you who still want your scrolls, I will be monitoring the Marketplace nonstop starting now until I get all of your scrolls.

And Vendrus, thank you so much for pointing that out! I have never actually seen Crackle in the Marketplace, but someone on tumblr had mentioned that it was 180k, so I was going off of that. Turns out it's actually 190k X~X;;
In that case, could anyone who asked for a Crackle scroll possibly send me another 8k per scroll for their order? (It's actually more than that, but I'll just make up the difference myself since it was my mistake.) So that means @flaconscale, @Akantra, @GoredGuar, @Cess, and @NyctiCorax. And if any of you no longer want the scrools at that price, again, just let me know. I'm really sorry about all this. I kinda jumped the gun a bit...
@Kyrrah @flaconscale @morphinedementia @Deestracted @Akantra @GoredGuar @Cess @Santi @Vendrus @NyctiCorax
Hi everyone! I'm SO SO sorry!! I said I was online after Rollover, but I'm sick and I ended up falling asleep before changing my status to Offline. It won't happen again and if any of you want your money back, I completely understand. That said, for those of you who still want your scrolls, I will be monitoring the Marketplace nonstop starting now until I get all of your scrolls.

And Vendrus, thank you so much for pointing that out! I have never actually seen Crackle in the Marketplace, but someone on tumblr had mentioned that it was 180k, so I was going off of that. Turns out it's actually 190k X~X;;
In that case, could anyone who asked for a Crackle scroll possibly send me another 8k per scroll for their order? (It's actually more than that, but I'll just make up the difference myself since it was my mistake.) So that means @flaconscale, @Akantra, @GoredGuar, @Cess, and @NyctiCorax. And if any of you no longer want the scrools at that price, again, just let me know. I'm really sorry about all this. I kinda jumped the gun a bit...
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
@PandaHatGirl Don't worry, it's perfectly understandable! Hope you feel better soon.

And I'm still good with waiting, of course~
@PandaHatGirl Don't worry, it's perfectly understandable! Hope you feel better soon.

And I'm still good with waiting, of course~
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@PandaHatGirl
Don't worry about it dear! I figured something was up. uvu I'm most definitely still interested in a scroll though ;;
@PandaHatGirl
Don't worry about it dear! I figured something was up. uvu I'm most definitely still interested in a scroll though ;;
slarg_child_smol_by_deestracted-da8z0h2.png
@PandaHatGirl

i'm gonna ask for an easy one, if i may xD may i get an underbelly scroll, please? ♥
@PandaHatGirl

i'm gonna ask for an easy one, if i may xD may i get an underbelly scroll, please? ♥
Every person alive today is a battleground.
@fibonaccist @Akantra - Absolutely! Just send me a PM with your order and I'll get it right back to you!
@fibonaccist @Akantra - Absolutely! Just send me a PM with your order and I'll get it right back to you!
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
@PandaHatGirl sent! :)
@PandaHatGirl sent! :)
Every person alive today is a battleground.
@PandaHatGirl
I'd still like the gembond and crackle if possible?
I'll send an additional 8k. I didn't even notice it had the wrong price, but it's fine :P
@PandaHatGirl
I'd still like the gembond and crackle if possible?
I'll send an additional 8k. I didn't even notice it had the wrong price, but it's fine :P
b9aWflB.png
@PandaHatGirl Don't worry about it! There's no hurry. I hope you get better soon :)
@PandaHatGirl Don't worry about it! There's no hurry. I hope you get better soon :)
@PandaHatGirl Sure i´m still interested =) bI send a message right over.
@PandaHatGirl Sure i´m still interested =) bI send a message right over.
@PandaHatGirl perfectly understandable. We all get ill. Get all the rest you need. FR isn't going anywhere. I will send you the missing 16k when I get on my computer. Just have to let the horses and the cow out.
@PandaHatGirl perfectly understandable. We all get ill. Get all the rest you need. FR isn't going anywhere. I will send you the missing 16k when I get on my computer. Just have to let the horses and the cow out.
[Sig uses ******* to FR links]]
Seeking: - // Original & Former Keeper of the KS Buyers List
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9