Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dominance Discount! ~Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@whitefoxfire Absolutely! I'm sending you your purchase right now! :3
@whitefoxfire Absolutely! I'm sending you your purchase right now! :3
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
@PandaHatGirl
Thank you so much ^^
@PandaHatGirl
Thank you so much ^^
FRBreedBanner.png
And we're open once again!
And we're open once again!
@Pandahatgirl

Could I grab a speckle before rollover?
@Pandahatgirl

Could I grab a speckle before rollover?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Ghostling absolutely! Just send me a PM with the payment and I'll do my best!
@Ghostling absolutely! Just send me a PM with the payment and I'll do my best!
@flaconscale @Akantra @Cess @NyctiCorax @Nymphalidae @SpitFire Hello, all! You are being pinged here because I was unable to obtain the items that you ordered during my flight's Dominance week. As promised, I will be sending each of you the entire cost of the scrolls that you ordered. However, I ended up spending a significantly greater amount of time refreshing the Marketplace this week than I had anticipated. As such, I would very much like to retain the commission portion of your payment (3,420t for Crackle) as compensation for the hours that I spent refreshing the Marketplace into the wee hours of the morning. If anyone absolutely objects to that, please send me a PM and I will send you your commission money back, but as I said, I would very much value keeping the commission myself as sending it back would essentially mean I spent all this time searching for your item for free.
@flaconscale @Akantra @Cess @NyctiCorax @Nymphalidae @SpitFire Hello, all! You are being pinged here because I was unable to obtain the items that you ordered during my flight's Dominance week. As promised, I will be sending each of you the entire cost of the scrolls that you ordered. However, I ended up spending a significantly greater amount of time refreshing the Marketplace this week than I had anticipated. As such, I would very much like to retain the commission portion of your payment (3,420t for Crackle) as compensation for the hours that I spent refreshing the Marketplace into the wee hours of the morning. If anyone absolutely objects to that, please send me a PM and I will send you your commission money back, but as I said, I would very much value keeping the commission myself as sending it back would essentially mean I spent all this time searching for your item for free.
And we're open for the latest Dominance!
And we're open for the latest Dominance!
@PandaHatGirl

So for a snapper scroll it would be 298,350 treasure? :0
@PandaHatGirl

So for a snapper scroll it would be 298,350 treasure? :0
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna That's right! If you send me the treasure, I can nab it for you as soon as I see it. :3
@Fianna That's right! If you send me the treasure, I can nab it for you as soon as I see it. :3
@PandaHatGirl I will send it right now! =D
@PandaHatGirl I will send it right now! =D
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9