Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Trade dragon lost
I set up a trade with one of my dragons Arisen. The trade was accepted but for some reason Arisen isn't showing up in their lair or mine.
I set up a trade with one of my dragons Arisen. The trade was accepted but for some reason Arisen isn't showing up in their lair or mine.
@princeofmind39

Please include more details. When did it happen, what were you trying to do? Can you describe Arisen a little bit more (gender, breed, etc)?
@princeofmind39

Please include more details. When did it happen, what were you trying to do? Can you describe Arisen a little bit more (gender, breed, etc)?
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@princeofmind39 Hello, When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912]Bug Reporting Guide[/url] in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers: [list] [*]Date/Time when the bug was experienced [*]Reproducible steps [*]Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable) [*]System information [list] [*]Operating System and version [*]Browsers used and version [*]Device type [*]Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data [*]Antivirus program[/list] As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. Thanks!
@princeofmind39

Hello,

When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the Bug Reporting Guide in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers:
  • Date/Time when the bug was experienced
  • Reproducible steps
  • Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable)
  • System information
    • Operating System and version
    • Browsers used and version
    • Device type
    • Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data
    • Antivirus program

As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better.

Thanks!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Okay. Let me try again. Arisen is a male Tundra dragon. I had had the trade set up for a few days (three or four I believe) and received a notification on 1/29 that the trade had been completed. SilverSkylines was the intended recipient. I contacted her Friday the 3rd to ask if she did get Arisen but she said he wasn't showing up in her lair. I don't have Flight Rising on any other devices but she checked both places and he didn't show up. I suppose it would be better to contact her. I use my computer which is running Vista on a wireless connection.
Okay. Let me try again. Arisen is a male Tundra dragon. I had had the trade set up for a few days (three or four I believe) and received a notification on 1/29 that the trade had been completed. SilverSkylines was the intended recipient. I contacted her Friday the 3rd to ask if she did get Arisen but she said he wasn't showing up in her lair. I don't have Flight Rising on any other devices but she checked both places and he didn't show up. I suppose it would be better to contact her. I use my computer which is running Vista on a wireless connection.
@princeofmind39 Is this the dragon? He is in SilverSkylines' lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27889382][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/278894/27889382.png[/img][/url]
@princeofmind39

Is this the dragon? He is in SilverSkylines' lair:

27889382.png

Yeah, I checked myself and saw him. SilverSkylines doesn't seem to be able to though.
Yeah, I checked myself and saw him. SilverSkylines doesn't seem to be able to though.
@princeofmind39

In that case it's most likely a cache error and he's just not displaying. @SilverSkylines please clear your cache and check the last page of your lair.
@princeofmind39

In that case it's most likely a cache error and he's just not displaying. @SilverSkylines please clear your cache and check the last page of your lair.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Okay the problem's been solved. I sent Arisen to the wrong person. Not too sure how to fix this since I can't seem to get SilverSkyline's attention.
Okay the problem's been solved. I sent Arisen to the wrong person. Not too sure how to fix this since I can't seem to get SilverSkyline's attention.
Good morning! As this was a mistake and not a system error, this thread has been locked. Have a good day!
Good morning! As this was a mistake and not a system error, this thread has been locked. Have a good day!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.