Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | On hold for now
1 2 3 4
@Mate
Sure, I've got a bit of a queue to work through anyways!
@Mate
Sure, I've got a bit of a queue to work through anyways!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Mate -- Either way is fine with me! =)
@Mate -- Either way is fine with me! =)
@Mate

She seems mostly human except for her arms and legs so I could probably draw her. I'll add you to the list!
@Mate

She seems mostly human except for her arms and legs so I could probably draw her. I'll add you to the list!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Mate
sure! :)
@Mate
sure! :)
art_shop_banner_small_1_by_anomalia_magnetica-darivpj.png |Twitter|DA|
[center]@Mate Hello~ If you're still looking for art and would consider my work, I think I could work on a Flux bust or fullbody for you perhaps? I usually draw humans but I have some experience with ferals/monsters and the like. I am only open to USD commissions, however, so I understand if that's a bit of a stretch at the moment -- if interested just mail me any time though c: Thank you! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/01a3b6ed862a3a4ce3ac2d62afc87793/tumblr_okkujzJRzX1uspt84o1_400.jpg[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f06bffed19f620a0f021d5406a726993/tumblr_okcvz8Ln7O1uspt84o1_r1_400.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e8011609264ddbb01a262168625a0bbc/tumblr_o2i9vbmwLD1uspt84o6_r1_400.png[/img][/center]
@Mate Hello~ If you're still looking for art and would consider my work, I think I could work on a Flux bust or fullbody for you perhaps? I usually draw humans but I have some experience with ferals/monsters and the like. I am only open to USD commissions, however, so I understand if that's a bit of a stretch at the moment -- if interested just mail me any time though c: Thank you!

tumblr_okkujzJRzX1uspt84o1_400.jpgtumblr_okcvz8Ln7O1uspt84o1_r1_400.png
tumblr_o2i9vbmwLD1uspt84o6_r1_400.png
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera
I love your art but I have limited funds available for art I'm afraid, I'll keep your UN down if I gather extra spending money. thank you and good luck!
@Calavera
I love your art but I have limited funds available for art I'm afraid, I'll keep your UN down if I gather extra spending money. thank you and good luck!
@Mate

There's just so many great artists here and then there's me ;w;

Anyways, just click the banner in my sig to go to my art shop, it's not super impressive, but I hope something does interest you :)
@Mate

There's just so many great artists here and then there's me ;w;

Anyways, just click the banner in my sig to go to my art shop, it's not super impressive, but I hope something does interest you :)
fr.png
@Mate

If you're open to USD stuff at any point

Here's a link straight to prices and examples!
@Mate

If you're open to USD stuff at any point

Here's a link straight to prices and examples!
@Mate

I'm open to art trades, USD (here), or treasure/gems (here)
My work is found mainly here
But I wish you luck with your art search, your characters have beautiful pallets!
@Mate

I'm open to art trades, USD (here), or treasure/gems (here)
My work is found mainly here
But I wish you luck with your art search, your characters have beautiful pallets!
@Mate I'd happily draw Devilin and Jaxon from a description!! My art shop is linked in my sig! If you're interested but need more examples, specifically of digital work, I can PM you images of the commissions I'm currently working on
@Mate I'd happily draw Devilin and Jaxon from a description!! My art shop is linked in my sig! If you're interested but need more examples, specifically of digital work, I can PM you images of the commissions I'm currently working on
fr-sig-update2.jpg
1 2 3 4